Thousands line up to see Trump on a holiday weekend

Is Hillary even out there anymore?
I see Trump is out there every day it seems.

Hillary needs to run on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, higher minimum wage, legalizing pot and doing cool shit as this country once did. pretty much stick it up the loserterians ass.

The country used to promote self reliance and allowing capitalism to create abundant employment . Hillary could never promote that she's an extreme lefty. Yup, this country needs more freeloading potheads...[emoji23]
lol shes a corporate Dem and will do whatever Wall St tells her to do. A Repub lite if you will because everyone knows they are bought & paid for as well

Hillary needs to run on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, higher minimum wage, legalizing pot and doing cool shit as this country once did. pretty much stick it up the loserterians ass.

The country used to promote self reliance and allowing capitalism to create abundant employment . Hillary could never promote that she's an extreme lefty. Yup, this country needs more freeloading potheads...:laugh:
To lock up the Democrat nomination Hillary will run on giving away more free stuff then Bernie....
That is if she isn't locked up in prison before then.

With a fully corrupt Justice Department via the Obama Administration that's highly unlikely, Democrats are betting on it.
They've lost bigger bets before.

....and hopefully they will again, another extreme liberal is longtime goodbye American economic and foreign policy success. Actually, I'm pretty sure we're there already.

The country used to promote self reliance and allowing capitalism to create abundant employment . Hillary could never promote that she's an extreme lefty. Yup, this country needs more freeloading potheads...[emoji23]
lol shes a corporate Dem and will do whatever Wall St tells her to do. A Repub lite if you will because everyone knows they are bought & paid for as well

The political class is bought and paid for, no doubt. Shrink government control over our lives is the answer in my opinion.

• Fmr Congressman Endorses Trump: ‘He’s Right On Target’ About Immigration
    The Daily Caller ^ | 11/28/2015 | SCOTT GREER
    Former Republican Virginia Congressman Virgil Goode endorsed Donald Trump for president earlier this month and The Daily Caller caught up with the ex-representative to find out why he feels the flamboyant billionaire is the best choice for the White House. "The primary reason is his good positions opposing illegal immigration and reducing legal immigration," Goode told TheDC. "Mr. Trump understands how important that is to stopping the constant flow of illegals across the border. He also wants to mandate e-verify which would help keeping illegals from getting U.S. jobs." While in Congress, Goode was a strong proponent of border security...

I heard Hillary wiped her ass with the same thing she used on the illegal server.

• Fmr Congressman Endorses Trump: ‘He’s Right On Target’ About Immigration
    The Daily Caller ^ | 11/28/2015 | SCOTT GREER
    Former Republican Virginia Congressman Virgil Goode endorsed Donald Trump for president earlier this month and The Daily Caller caught up with the ex-representative to find out why he feels the flamboyant billionaire is the best choice for the White House. "The primary reason is his good positions opposing illegal immigration and reducing legal immigration," Goode told TheDC. "Mr. Trump understands how important that is to stopping the constant flow of illegals across the border. He also wants to mandate e-verify which would help keeping illegals from getting U.S. jobs." While in Congress, Goode was a strong proponent of border security...
Of course he is. He's willing to do what it takes. Let him do it. Send Trump to the White House. That is what we need to do.

Trump is a carnival barker that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Can we please move onto a REAL presidential hopeful now?

My second choice is Ted Cruz if that helps. Trump has shaken up the Republican Party, shaken up the Democratic Party and shaken up the main stream media pontificators. I can't help but wonder is he can shake up Congress to get things done.

Trump is a carnival barker that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Can we please move onto a REAL presidential hopeful now?

Trump is the real presidential hopeful.
Trump is a fraud. It saddens me to know that our anger at the political class may lead to his election.
No he isn't.
Don't be sad. Be glad. He'll do what the establishment republicans have never done. He'll work for the American people! What a novel idea, eh? Actually doing what you say you'll do? Won't that be a pleasant surprise!

I was not trying to hide anything by wiping that server........and........ a dead US Ambassador and four other Americans in Ben Ghazi was because of a YouTube clip "we're gonna get that guy who made that video which caused angry Muslims to kill your son".

244901215_Hillary_Clinton_answer_1_xlarge.gif

• DOCUMENT LEAK: VA GOP Establishment’s "Loyalty Oath" Scheme to Suppress Insurgents Trump & Cruz
    Doug Ross @ Journal ^ | November 25, 2015 | Doug Ross
    The Last Refuge blog (also known as The Conservative Treehouse) has done yeoman's work exposing the GOP establishment's plot to jam Jeb Bush down the collective throats of the electorate. Despite Bush's single-digit poll numbers, the GOPe remains fixated on a Bush candidacy (and, by extension, a Hillary presidency, since Bush has zero chance of winning a general election). Most recently, Virginia's old guard has proffered a laughably obvious ploy to deter independent, Tea Party, Reagan Democrat, and Constitutional Conservatives who have abandoned the Republican establishment from voting in the GOP primary....

Trump is a fraud. It saddens me to know that our anger at the political class may lead to his election.
Just like if it weren't for Bush we wouldn't have Hussein for president. The only reason Trump becomes president is because of American disgust with the Hussein Obama presidency.

• DOCUMENT LEAK: VA GOP Establishment’s "Loyalty Oath" Scheme to Suppress Insurgents Trump & Cruz
    Doug Ross @ Journal ^ | November 25, 2015 | Doug Ross
    The Last Refuge blog (also known as The Conservative Treehouse) has done yeoman's work exposing the GOP establishment's plot to jam Jeb Bush down the collective throats of the electorate. Despite Bush's single-digit poll numbers, the GOPe remains fixated on a Bush candidacy (and, by extension, a Hillary presidency, since Bush has zero chance of winning a general election). Most recently, Virginia's old guard has proffered a laughably obvious ploy to deter independent, Tea Party, Reagan Democrat, and Constitutional Conservatives who have abandoned the Republican establishment from voting in the GOP primary....

I am not against Jeb Bush, but I don't think after two previous Bushes, America will vote for another one. Which idiot advised Jeb it would be a good idea to run?

• Iowa Q-Poll: Trump Still Out Front With 25%, Kasich at Low, Lonely 1% [Cruz 23% Carson 18%]
    plunderbund.com ^ | November 27, 2015 | John Michael Spinelli
    “If the Republican caucus were being held today, and the candidates were Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Jim Gilmore, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, John Kasich, George Pataki, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Rick Santorum, and Donald Trump, who would you support?”For participants in Iowa who were asked this question in a new Quinnipiac Poll, 25 percent of likely GOP caucus voters picked Donald J. Trump.Kasich Part Of Wrong 1% TexasSen. Ted Cruz, who's been on the rise of late, follows close behind The Donald at 23 percent, double his support from four weeks ago, the Q-Poll...
The Religious RIGHT will give Cruz Iowa....Trump will get #2..... Very few times has the candidate that won Iowa won the presidency!

Everybody loves a train wreck.
The trouble with that is, it does not appear that a train wreck is what is unfolding...

A Democrat with the courage to advocate for forcing the Illegal Aliens to leave, could sweep the 2016 election...

There seem to be a great many people who really don't want to vote for Trump but who think getting rid of the Illegals is worth the risk...

Then don't vote for him, the Hildebeast could always use another voter!
A stupid statement by a hyperpartisan. I am a rightwinger to the core but I know when a wolf is in the pen

Forum List

Back