Thousands line up to see Trump on a holiday weekend

Trump is a carnival barker that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Can we please move onto a REAL presidential hopeful now?

Trump is the real presidential hopeful.
Trump is a fraud. It saddens me to know that our anger at the political class may lead to his election.

Then don't vote for him, the Hildebeast could always use another voter!
A stupid statement by a hyperpartisan. I am a rightwinger to the core but I know when a wolf is in the pen

I hate saying this, but your instincts suck! I'm all for Cruz taking it all, but as of now Trump is doing the job on the Media, Leftist assholes, and the ELITE RIGHT that none of the other could or would do!

• Donald Trump taps into deep Republican anger at government
    CNN via donaldjtrump.com ^ | November 24, 2015 | Stephen Collinson and Tal Kopan
    A sustained outburst of anger and deep disdain for government that has shaped the Republican race for president and confounded the pundits is not going away. The spirit of insurrection that has powered outsider candidates like Donald Trump to the head of the polls is threatening to close an already narrowing lane for more traditional candidates in the frenzied run-up to the first early voting contests early next year. A Pew Research Center poll published Monday showed that the deepest suspicion of government, though also elevated among the broader electorate, remains in the Republican Party. The intensity of that sentiment...

Trump is a carnival barker that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Can we please move onto a REAL presidential hopeful now?

Trump is a fraud. It saddens me to know that our anger at the political class may lead to his election.

A stupid statement by a hyperpartisan. I am a rightwinger to the core but I know when a wolf is in the pen

I hate saying this, but your instincts suck! I'm all for Cruz taking it all, but as of now Trump is doing the job on the Media, Leftist assholes, and the ELITE RIGHT that none of the other could or would do!

CNN via donaldjtrump.com ^ | November 24, 2015 | Stephen Collinson and Tal Kopan
    A sustained outburst of anger and deep disdain for government that has shaped the Republican race for president and confounded the pundits is not going away. The spirit of insurrection that has powered outsider candidates like Donald Trump to the head of the polls is threatening to close an already narrowing lane for more traditional candidates in the frenzied run-up to the first early voting contests early next year. A Pew Research Center poll published Monday showed that the deepest suspicion of government, though also elevated among the broader electorate, remains in the Republican Party. The intensity of that sentiment...
If you want to be a lemming be my guest. I prefer a president who can handle congress & our enemies not a TV celebrity.
So many of you are falling for the same fancy talk that the Democrats did in 08'
All talk and literally no back story to back it up.

If you want to be a lemming be my guest. I prefer a president who can handle congress & our enemies not a TV celebrity.
So many of you are falling for the same fancy talk that the Democrats did in 08'

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

We've been there, done that, and all We got was: Medi-X expansion, DHS, TSA, TARP/bailouts, NCLB....need more?

The budget wasn’t balanced, govt didn’t DECREASE, NO/Laws were rolled-back, no Liberty/Freedoms were restored.

Hell, We voted a full REPUBLICAN Congress to STOP the progression of the tyrant in the White House and STILL we got funding for exec. amnesty/PP and everything the Obomanation wanted w/out ANY concessions to what we voted these pricks in for!

Govt is full steam ahead for the betterment of themselves over the Rights and property of We the People, the Republicans are essentially THE SAME as the mother fucking NeoCommunist/Democrats....it's TIME FOR A CHANGE, IT CAN NOT BE ANY WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

We've been there, done that, and all We got was: Medi-X expansion, DHS, TSA, TARP/bailouts, NCLB....need more?

The budget wasn’t balanced, govt didn’t DECREASE, NO/Laws were rolled-back, no Liberty/Freedoms were restored.

Hell, We voted a full REPUBLICAN Congress to STOP the progression of the tyrant in the White House and STILL we got funding for exec. amnesty/PP and everything the Obomanation wanted w/out ANY concessions to what we voted these pricks in for!

Govt is full steam ahead for the betterment of themselves over the Rights and property of We the People, the Republicans are essentially THE SAME as the mother fucking NeoCommunist/Democrats....it's TIME FOR A CHANGE, IT CAN NOT BE ANY WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW!
You voted in a few extra Republicans who did not have the power to overcome the the entrenched cronyism. Those new congressmen tried to do what they could with what they had. Electing a known flip Flopper will not change that fact. Stop being a blind fool.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

You voted in a few extra Republicans who did not have the power to overcome the the entrenched cronyism. Those new congressmen tried to do what they could with what they had. Electing a known flip Flopper will not change that fact. Stop being a blind fool.

You name me ONE CANDIDATE that hasn't changed a POSITION, or SPUN IT so it appears he didn't!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

You name me ONE CANDIDATE that hasn't changed a POSITION, or SPUN IT so it appears he didn't!
So "evolving" is now excused?

Fucking hypocrites

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

So "evolving" is now excused?

Fucking hypocrites

YES, everyone of them is a hypocrite to one extent or the other... I thought you were old enough to understand that! You should go over to Conservative Review and see exactly what I'm taking about!

Meanwhile, 15 brain dead droolers came to lick rubio's open border donors asses. Trump is the only candidate generating enthusiasm.

SOLD OUT=> Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota (Photos) - The Gateway Pundit
No one seems to have an answer for his popularity except to say that they agree with him on most of his issues. Those who oppose Trump are usually the Democrats who want to continue this slide into doom they are leading us into now.

We have had an incompetent fool as president for 8 years and a Secretary of State who was not only incompetent and matching Obama in dishonesty/. We need to stop this spiral downhill.

Meanwhile, 15 brain dead droolers came to lick rubio's open border donors asses. Trump is the only candidate generating enthusiasm.

SOLD OUT=> Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota (Photos) - The Gateway Pundit
No one seems to have an answer for his popularity except to say that they agree with him on most of his issues. Those who oppose Trump are usually the Democrats who want to continue this slide into doom they are leading us into now.

We have had an incompetent fool as president for 8 years and a Secretary of State who was not only incompetent and matching Obama in dishonesty/. We need to stop this spiral downhill.

Most people agree with Trump but are afraid to say so because the leftist media has turned him into a monster. At election time this will translate into votes for Trump in the polling booth.

I thought we all agreed that talking about Bu$h was out of bounds?

Is Hillary even out there anymore?
I see Trump is out there every day it seems.

Hillary needs to run on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, higher minimum wage, legalizing pot and doing cool shit as this country once did. pretty much stick it up the loserterians ass.

The country used to promote self reliance and allowing capitalism to create abundant employment . Hillary could never promote that she's an extreme lefty. Yup, this country needs more freeloading potheads...:laugh:

Republicans built the highways
Formed the epa
Made this nation a space power
cleaned up our air and water

The idea of every man for himself was proven a loser in the 19th century. Such is normally used to hurt most other people. Not that I don't believe in a great amount of freedoms but we all have to live together within one society.

It wasn't every man for himself, it was competitive with integrity. Coddling freeloaders is the Democrat way and it's obviously un-sustainable. People looking for excuses for their failures vote Democrat

Why did Romney lose in 2012?

Now if ONLY the Presidency was about

:"doing the job" on Media, leftist assholes and the Elite Right.

The longer this goes on, the better it is for HRC.

Most people agree with Trump but are afraid to say so because the leftist media has turned him into a monster. At election time this will translate into votes for Trump in the polling booth.

A lot of people agree with Trump when he makes statements like this:

"If you look - look at - I mean, look at what's going on with your gasoline prices. They're going to go to $5, $6, $7 and we don't have anybody in Washington that calls OPEC and says, 'Fellas, it's time. It's over. You're not going to do it anymore.'
Read more at Donald Trump Quotes at BrainyQuote

The rest of the story is...what is Trump going to do to coerce OPEC into charging us less for gasoline?

"Regulations and regulatory is going through the roof. It's almost impossible to get anything done in the country."

The rest of the story is...what regulations are you going to cut Mr. Trump?

"Our military has to be strengthened. Our vets have to be taken care of. We have to end Obamacare, and we have to make our country great again, and I will do that."

The rest of the story is that the conflicting statements of taking care of veterans and getting rid of a healthcare program seem to be at odds with one another. Especially since he's supposed to reduce the size of government at the same time "strengthening" the military which is already the greatest the world has ever seen.

Responsible candidates could make all sorts of statements that would never come true as well. The only thing Trump is doing is saying a bunch of stuff people want to hear with zero plans (and I think zero intentions) to make any of it materialize.

Hillary needs to run on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, higher minimum wage, legalizing pot and doing cool shit as this country once did. pretty much stick it up the loserterians ass.

The country used to promote self reliance and allowing capitalism to create abundant employment . Hillary could never promote that she's an extreme lefty. Yup, this country needs more freeloading potheads...:laugh:

Formed the epa

The idea of every man for himself was proven a loser in the 19th century. Such is normally used to hurt most other people. Not that I don't believe in a great amount of freedoms but we all have to live together within one society.

It wasn't every man for himself, it was competitive with integrity. Coddling freeloaders is the Democrat way and it's obviously un-sustainable. People looking for excuses for their failures vote Democrat

Obama got more votes...:laugh:..

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Vigilante and Grandpa, the Republican establishment created Trump, and 2 of the other 3 leaders of the GOP primary. That is correct, they CREATED them.

They told all of us how bad Obama was, and they need the house, then the senate to reverse him. We gave them that, and they did NOT try and fail, they did NOT even try! Disgust is the order of this cycle of congress, and it is EXACTLY why their rating is so low, not because of WHAT they did, but rather, what they did NOT do, and that was keep campaign promises.

Add to that the distrust/disgust that union workers have for the NEW Democrat party that throws oil workers, coal miners, and pipe liners under the bus; along with Americans seeing their jobs taken by illegals and forcing wages down, and you have just created a very formidable coalition indeed, that is where Trump is at!

If Trump, Cruz, or Carson get the GOP nod, on election day 2016 the arrogant Democrats will wake before one vote is cast, with 230 something electoral votes. On the morning after the day of the election, the devastated Democrats will wake up with those same 230 something electoral votes......or LESS!!!!!!

The writing is already on the wall, and it is plain for everyone to see. (which is why paid lefty posters are becoming more, and more shrill) The American population is going to take a firehose to Washington this election, and the establishments of BOTH parties know it. To keep their power gigs, they have to get Trump, Carson, and Cruz out of the race. The question is, are we going to let them have their way!!!!! I say no, hell no!!!!!!!!!

"If you look - look at - I mean, look at what's going on with your gasoline prices. They're going to go to $5, $6, $7 and we don't have anybody in Washington that calls OPEC and says, 'Fellas, it's time. It's over. You're not going to do it anymore.'

The rest of the story is...what is Trump going to do to coerce OPEC into charging us less for gasoline?

"Regulations and regulatory is going through the roof. It's almost impossible to get anything done in the country."

"Our military has to be strengthened. Our vets have to be taken care of. We have to end Obamacare, and we have to make our country great again, and I will do that."

The rest of the story is that the conflicting statements of taking care of veterans and getting rid of a healthcare program seem to be at odds with one another. Especially since he's supposed to reduce the size of government at the same time "strengthening" the military which is already the greatest the world has ever seen.

Responsible candidates could make all sorts of statements that would never come true as well. The only thing Trump is doing is saying a bunch of stuff people want to hear with zero plans (and I think zero intentions) to make any of it materialize.
Sheesh, not that it matters to you but Obama and Clinton have the records for ridiculous quotes, dimwitted actions, conflicting statements and neither of them are trustworthy at all... and yet, you love them...:boohoo:

Thats rich coming from you given he couldn't cite a single wholly babble verse. Maybe you just agree w/ his nativism?

I can't quote the Bible but I'm still a Christian and I don't expect atheists to quote the Bible to prove they know what they're talking about. Christianity is a lifestyle and it's varied by personal faith, inflicting your view is fine but suppressing Christianity is not, deal with it in an adult fashion or not you melon head....

Sheesh, not that it matters to you but Obama and Clinton have the records for ridiculous quotes, dimwitted actions, conflicting statements and neither of them are trustworthy at all... and yet, you love them...:boohoo:

Like balancing the budget? Oh wait Bill did that. Like passing nationwide healthcare. Obama did that.

There is zero chance that wall will be built on Mexico's peso. Trying to muscle OPEC won't work. Trying to muscle the guys who own your debt is laughable.

Formed the epa

Appears that he didn't get enough hispanics, asians and women....I don't think going rightward is going to fix anything.

Forum List

Back