Thoughts on PP shooting

Who the hell wants to sympathize with ISIS?

Left wingers like Hillary and Berie and Obama say that climate change has something to do with their existence and helps explain their action

I think it has more to do with the cause of people joining. Like when the Pals supported Hamas they did so because Hamas operated as a social service agency initially. But, this isn't really a new concept. Bread riots.

Food riots and revolution: Grain prices predict political instability.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1108.2455.pdf

Why food riots are likely to become the new normal | Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed

The Cause Of Riots And The Price of Food | MIT Technology Review

The guy killed a cop. Somehow this wasn't as bad as other terrorism? Man you guys waste no time going to bat for radical Christianity.

Oh watch everyone..... The Left is going to bat for a cop....finally. How long has it been since we've seen that?

The motive is unclear and the details are trickling in. Wouldn't it be prudent to wait until all the facts are presented first?

Is the man who walked into a PP and shot up the place a terrorist?

Yes.

Is the PP terrorist just as bad as an Islamic Extremist who is a terrorist?

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

1. He had a wife who aborted his child without his consent.
2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

You just don't know what makes people tick, do you?

All that can be certain is that climate change had something to do with it.
No connection to PP.

The guy killed a cop. Somehow this wasn't as bad as other terrorism? Man you guys waste no time going to bat for radical Christianity.
Please provide a link to the article that mention religion as a motive or even identifies dude as Christian.

Yes.

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

And ultimately Obama will be blamed
Nope, but he will when one of his refugees does the same. Muslims hate abortions.

Yes.

No.

Why?

So I will start. Maybe:

Not a very reasoned OP, sarcasm aside.

Murderous events are crimes of Opportunity and Means; the Motive is tangential since we can't know what makes people kill (or "tick"). Even those who are captured alive may not know the why, or may lie about it.

It is what it is, the unlawful taking of human life that has become too common due to opportunity, and access to the means to kill.

Last edited:
Please provide a link to the article that mention religion as a motive or even identifies dude as Christian.

Please point to any link to where any of the "islamic fundamentalists" were carrying out the true teachings of the religion they supposedly are representing.

I know, it's infuriating when people jump to conclusions about the motives; isn't it? Had the guy been named "Osama" or whatever, you guys would have zero problem claiming it was based on religion. Yet somehow, when it's not anyone who sounds as though they may be Islamic just by their name, we "must wait for the facts" before we discuss intent; right?

Cue the shrill "No we wouldn't" denial.

You'll notice Mac1958 hasn't whispered anything about PC from the right. Had this been a case of PC from the left....the "independent and honest" champion of the anti-PC front would be all over it.

Interesting.

You'll notice Mac1958 hasn't whispered anything about PC from the right. Had this been a case of PC from the left....the "independent and honest" champion of the anti-PC front would be all over it.

Interesting.
Didn't I agree with you that this was a case of right wing PC?

Was that you or someone else?

Maybe read all the threads on this.

I really am in people's heads here.

You'll notice Mac1958 hasn't whispered anything about PC from the right. Had this been a case of PC from the left....the "independent and honest" champion of the anti-PC front would be all over it.Interesting.
Didn't I agree with you that this was a case of right wing PC? Was that you or someone else? Maybe read all the threads on this. I really am in people's heads here..
And come to think of it, I took it one step further in one post, saying that conservative media might be responsible for fueling this type of behavior, Post 553: Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado | Page 56 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Anything else?

Please point to any link to where any of the "islamic fundamentalists" were carrying out the true teachings of the religion they supposedly are representing.

I know, it's infuriating when people jump to conclusions about the motives; isn't it? Had the guy been named "Osama" or whatever, you guys would have zero problem claiming it was based on religion. Yet somehow, when it's not anyone who sounds as though they may be Islamic just by their name, we "must wait for the facts" before we discuss intent; right?

Oh lord shut the fuck up. What a waste of life you are.

Oh lord shut the fuck up. What a waste of life you are.
Ironic

Forum List

Back