Thought police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live your life based on outright mythology. As such you have abdicated your authority to stand in judgment over the reasoning powers of others.
No not really, you do your thing the rest of us will do ours. It's Village idiots like yourself that want to control everyone else's lives.

People need to be controlled. They are supposed to be control. Humans are social animals; they are programmed by their DNA to function within a society of laws.

ROFL! The motto of a boot licker.

Let's start here:

Tell if it's wrong to have laws against pedophilia.

Oops, I knocked bripat right offline with that one. lolol

I answered your imbecile question, douche bag. You are obviously afraid to address my response.

Wear seatbelts if you want I don't give a shit, there's no reason to force people that don't want to wear seatbelts to do so.
Christians don't define Christianity, in every so-called "religion" of the world it's other way around…
Because Christianity is not a religion it's a faith.
Muslims define Islam? No.

Jews, Judaism? No.

Considering the number of Christian sects, the only person who doesn't define Christianity is the one routinely ignored, called (not his real name) Jesus.

No not really, you do your thing the rest of us will do ours. It's Village idiots like yourself that want to control everyone else's lives.

We have democratic legislation. You have Commandments.
I would imagine that he obeys those about as well as the seat belt laws.

If you believe God exists, then by the Christian's own description of him he is a dictator with totalitarian power.
Wear seatbelts if you want I don't give a shit, there's no reason to force people that don't want to wear seatbelts to do so.
Christians don't define Christianity, in every so-called "religion" of the world it's other way around…

There you go, people. Another USMB RWnut classic:

Christianity is not a religion.
Prove that it is?? Religion is a man-made thing, you can be a religious add anything. Dumbass

If you believe God exists, then by the Christian's own description of him he is a dictator with totalitarian power.
Muslims define Islam? No.

Jews, Judaism? No.

Considering the number of Christian sects, the only person who doesn't define Christianity is the one routinely ignored, called (not his real name) Jesus.[/QUOTE]
Jesus is Christianity. dumbass

We have democratic legislation. You have Commandments.

Prove that it is?? Religion is a man-made thing, you can be a religious add anything. Dumbass
If Christianity isn't man-made, like other faiths, why is 3/4ths of its holy book a book of faith, for Jews?

Last edited:

If Christianity isn't man-made, like other faiths, why is 6/7ths of its holy book a book of faith, for Jews?

The Old Testament isn't 6/7ths of the Bible, douche bag.

If Christianity isn't man-made, like other faiths, why is 6/7ths of its holy book a book of faith, for Jews?

The Old Testament isn't 6/7ths of the Bible, douche bag.
3/4ths then, a hair over 23%

Words

Old

New

Total

So to say "doing it for your own good" is nothing but a control move, a power grab...
Contrary to progressive views this is not a village we are not in this altogether the government is not our Savior…
We are not in this altogether? Tell us, how many planets did God create for mankind?
images
We don't have to live life as drones…
I didn't know that obeying rules made one a drone? In my house it meant you sat down comfortably more often and those rules were for my protection, as well as the sanity of my parents.

They didn't raise a drone, never wanted one. They wanted a decent, smart, kind, thoughtful, moral human being, and they got one.

While rules can be oppressive, just by themselves they are not. If they were you'd be in a lot of trouble. Your faith, created by others not you, is filled with them.
We are all given things we don't deserve, one of them is grace. Life is boring and full of nonsense without face where's your sense of adventure?
Something that should please you, but won't. I am the ultimate individual. I have never sinned against God.

You wanted someone to stand up against oppressive power? I stand up to God, and find Him seriously wanting.

Well Dayum.. (pardon me God) you just contradicted yourself in adjacent sentences.. Without sin St. JackJill?

We are not in this altogether? Tell us, how many planets did God create for mankind?
images
I didn't know that obeying rules made one a drone? In my house it meant you sat down comfortably more often and those rules were for my protection, as well as the sanity of my parents.

They didn't raise a drone, never wanted one. They wanted a decent, smart, kind, thoughtful, moral human being, and they got one.

While rules can be oppressive, just by themselves they are not. If they were you'd be in a lot of trouble. Your faith, created by others not you, is filled with them.
We are all given things we don't deserve, one of them is grace. Life is boring and full of nonsense without face where's your sense of adventure?
Something that should please you, but won't. I am the ultimate individual. I have never sinned against God.

You wanted someone to stand up against oppressive power? I stand up to God, and find Him seriously wanting.

Well Dayum.. (pardon me God) you just contradicted yourself in adjacent sentences.. Without sin St. JackJill?
Being born is a sin against God? No.

And sinning against a being beyond time and space, how would one do such a thing and why would He care?

Sin is also an invention of man. Our sins are against each other, not God.

Indeed. Someone has been using their MOD brush to the extreme. Screw it. You delete my posts - I'm gone.

And sinning against a being beyond time and space, how would one do such a thing and why would He care?

It's off-topic -- but in sentence #1 you claim you never sinned. And in sentence #2 you brag about standing and opposing Him and finding Him "seriously wanting".. I just found it kinda classic self-mutilation... It's no wonder you have issues understanding the DISCIPLINE and HUMILITY it takes to practice religion..

It's off-topic -- but in sentence #1 you claim you never sinned. And in sentence #2 you brag about standing and opposing Him and finding Him "seriously wanting".. I just found it kinda classic self-mutilation... It's no wonder you have issues understanding the DISCIPLINE and HUMILITY it takes to practice religion..
I serve no god or gods. Faith is for fools, for children. Religion provides childish answers for things that are, or cannot, be known.

And I said I have never sinned against God. No such thing is possible. There is no Original Sin in the bible even. No child is born with sin upon them. Idiotic.

And Humility? If I'm made in the image of God, why would I be humble? Is He, or is He, God? If He finds me lacking, that's makes us equal. I would never bow down to the Christian God, He's not worthy of such a thing.

Luckily, the Christian God, B period, S period. A very lucky thing, for God.

Watching morons who think they're smart.

The problem is, you're dangerous mostly because you get in the way of smart.

Global warming is proven fact. Climate change is in full swing.

Please get the fuck out of the way so we can fix things.
There is nothing to be fixed.
This entire global warming/climate change thing is nothing more than a political agenda.

I serve no god or gods. Faith is for fools, for children. Religion provides childish answers for things that are, or cannot, be known.

And I said I have never sinned against God. No such thing is possible. There is no Original Sin in the bible even. No child is born with sin upon them. Idiotic.

And Humility? If I'm made in the image of God, why would I be humble? Is He, or is He, God? If He finds me lacking, that's makes us equal. I would never bow down to the Christian God, He's not worthy of such a thing.

Luckily, the Christian God, B period, S period. A very lucky thing, for God.
Since you want to discuss things that cannot be known....There is one certainty. The next climate cycle of the earth is an unknown. And cannot be controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back