Thou Shalt Not Attack Man With Gun

If the video below was the Travyon vs Zman fight (kinda looks like 'em), and it was in a street with no ref and Trayvon (the black guy in the vid) didn't stop attacking, at what point would you shoot him to save your life?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQhI8OIX5Sc&feature=related]jon jones v shogun knockout - YouTube[/ame]

Judging from what the libs say, it was just as I thought all along. Zimmerman's crime was not taking his beating like he was supposed to. He was supposed to lay there and allow himself to be beaten to death if necessary just to prove he wasn't a racist.

Martin was MORE than just bigger than Zimmerman, he was a trained fighter with experience. Depending on how much training he actually had, Martin's fists could well be considered deadly weapons necessitating a response of deadly force.

Doesn't mean he wasn't getting beaten up badly. Most of the time in a boxing match when someone gets punched in head his head doesn't bleed.

Martin was a young fit athlete, Zimmerman a fat pos, of course Martin was easily winning the fight.

Sidewalks don't wear boxing gloves, would be my guess on that front.

And getting your head hit on a sidewalk doesn't automatically mean you'll be bleeding.

Zim shouldn't have been following him, but he didn't break the law. We don't know who started the fight, but Zim was clearly getting his ass beat by a far better physical specimen so the defense using self defense and fear as their defense makes perfect sense to setting Zim free.

Do I think Zim is most likely a POS who may end up in prison anyways? Yes

He didn't break the law, right. Except that bit where he shot a young man dead, which action would not have occurred had he not made a stupid ass decision shortly before.

What he SHOULD have done? Let the young man go by. Follow from a distance, don't engage. If the kid goes home, all is well. That was the intent. Buy soda and candy, go home and watch the game.

Here's a question for you. If Zimmerman got a do-over, do you think he would have handled things differently.

Judging from what the libs say, it was just as I thought all along. Zimmerman's crime was not taking his beating like he was supposed to. He was supposed to lay there and allow himself to be beaten to death if necessary just to prove he wasn't a racist.

Martin was MORE than just bigger than Zimmerman, he was a trained fighter with experience. Depending on how much training he actually had, Martin's fists could well be considered deadly weapons necessitating a response of deadly force.

Really? You're going to make this political?

Classy.

Question for the Internet medics.

How much subcutaneous soft tissue hemorrhage is there?

You mean internal brain bleeding that could cause death?

None.

Zimmerman shot him before Trayvon was able to inflict that damage.

Thats kinda the point of self-defense.:cuckoo:

If the video below was the Travyon vs Zman fight (kinda looks like 'em), and it was in a street with no ref and Trayvon (the black guy in the vid) didn't stop attacking, at what point would you shoot him to save your life?

jon jones v shogun knockout - YouTube

If Shogun had a gun, when would he have been able to shoot it:lol:

Easy. Right around the time the referee stopped the fight to prevent serious injury. See, Zimmerman didn't have a ref to protect him. He had a gun.

See how that works?

So EVEN though blacks constitute 12% of USA population..
Blacks commit 52% of the crimes!

Afro crimes tend to be more random and violent than white crimes, so those statistics you present are only the tip of the iceberg.

jon jones v shogun knockout - YouTube

Easy. Right around the time the referee stopped the fight to prevent serious injury. See, Zimmerman didn't have a ref to protect him. He had a gun.

See how that works?

It only works when you already have the gun in your hand pally, someone pointing a gun at me would tend to stop me from punching him in the face, looks increasingly like he shot him because he is a coward and a murderer and was playing the big I am because he had a gun.

Zimmerman shot him before Trayvon was able to inflict that damage.

Thats kinda the point of self-defense.:cuckoo:

I've seen some shitheads in the media claim that Zimmerman's injuries weren't life threatening, therefor shooting in self-defense isn't justified. By the time you have a life-threatening injury, it's probably too late for self-defense.

Yet, these shitheads think Zimmerman looking Trayvon justifies the assault in self-defense, making the stupidity of their position even more glaring.

See how that works?

It only works when you already have the gun in your hand pally, someone pointing a gun at me would tend to stop me from punching him in the face, looks increasingly like he shot him because he is a coward and a murderer and was playing the big I am because he had a gun.

Geezus are you fucking stupid and ignorant.
He didnt point the gun at Martin. He shot him. Martin probably had no idea what hit him, becaues he was intent on bashing Zimmerman's head into the ground.

See how that works?

He didnt point the gun at Martin. He shot him. Martin probably had no idea what hit him, becaues he was intent on bashing Zimmerman's head into the ground.

See what I'm saying about people being there, filming the incident? I'm so glad you're filling us in. Otherwise, we'd have to rely Zimmerman's take and forensic evidence.

See how that works?

Hello Sherlock:lol::lol::lol:

See how that works?

Defend with one hand / arm while reaching for your gun with the other, all the while moving your head side to side to avoid punches, and using your legs to destabilize Trayvon. Zimmerman managed to get his gun out. It's not impossible. Are you suggesting that Trayvon managed to get on top of Zimmerman beating him up while he had the gun in his hand from the beginning of the confrontation? Now that's funny.

See how that works?

Or, maybe he shot him because he tired of having the shit beat out of him.

And what's with the because he is a coward and a murderer and was playing the big I am?

:lol:

Keep in mind that for a person to be bleeding like that in the back of his head,hyde skull would have to be smashed repetitively pretty hard against the ground. I don't think Trayvon intended to let Zimmerman walk away from this, and don't see Zimmerman or anybody else having any other choice other than use their weapon if they had one.

Oh, bullshit. I've picked a zit on my head and seen about that much blood. Seriously, the man is barely bleeding.
I disagree. Those wounds look like his head was being smashed to the pavement more than a few times. And the fact that Trayvon did not have any similar wounds other than marks on his knuckles tells you that he clearly had the upper hand on Zimmerman.

They do, huh.

According a report from the Sanford Fire Department, released Thursday, Zimmerman had "abrasions to his forehead," "bleeding/tenderness to his nose," and a "small laceration to the back of his head" when emergency personnel arrived at the scene at 7:27 p.m., six minutes after they were first called.

He followed The kid, confronted him with a gun in his hand and then for whatever reason murdered him.Case solved.

He followed The kid, confronted him with a gun in his hand and then for whatever reason murdered him.Case solved.

Lol yeah it's really that simple.

Anyone can leave out any facts or twist anything as long as the end result fits into their pre-programmed agenda.

Forum List

Back