Cops, Witnesses back up Zimmerman's story

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I didn't want to put this in the autopsy threads because this really is different. And all this evidence including the autopsy is beginning to show what a political prosecution this has become.

Just purely political theater. Check the first pictures. Wow, they clearly show he was injured.

ABC is now reporting this. I am just sitting here shaking my head.

" Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version of Trayvon Martin Shooting"

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

Another officer wrote, "I saw that Zimmerman's face was bloodied and it appeared to me that his nose was broken."

Witnesses, whose names were redacted from the report, also lent support to Zimmerman's version of what happened.

"He witnesses a black male, wearing a dark colored 'hoodie' on top of a white or Hispanic male and throwing punches 'MMA (mixed martial arts) style,'" the police report of the witness said.

"He then heard a pop. He stated that after hearing the pop, he observed the person he had previously observed on top of the other person (the male wearing the hoodie) laid out on the grass."

A second witness described a person on the ground with another straddling him and throwing punches. The man on the bottom was yelling for help, the witness told police.

The documents state that Zimmerman can be heard yelling for help 14 times on a 911 call recorded during the fight.

Rest at link:

Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version - ABC News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back