Thou Shalt Not Attack Man With Gun

Keep in mind that for a person to be bleeding like that in the back of his head,hyde skull would have to be smashed repetitively pretty hard against the ground. I don't think Trayvon intended to let Zimmerman walk away from this, and don't see Zimmerman or anybody else having any other choice other than use their weapon if they had one.

Oh, bullshit. I've picked a zit on my head and seen about that much blood. Seriously, the man is barely bleeding.

Lol that's absolutey disgusting, but no you haven't.

He isn't barely bleeding, if a photo was released of Martin bleeding from the head from head injuries sustained I'm 100% certain you'd view it differently.

Good article.

How 5 young black men see the Trayvon Martin case - 'I am Trayvon Martin' - CSMonitor.com

Lheadry Powell, 25, teacher and coach, Los Angeles and Pomona, Calif.

Lheadry Powell knows what it feels like to be under suspicion, whether he's in his own neighborhood in L.A.'s gang-ridden Watts or 45 miles inland in the college town of Pomona, where he teaches troubled high-schoolers for the Los Angeles County Office of Education.

"You name it … walking, in stores, in my car, in malls, getting ice cream," says Mr. Powell, who grew up in Compton, Calif., and now also coaches high school football. "I'm always being racially profiled – by the police or women on the street who give me looks and clutch their purses tighter when they see me coming."

He says police pull him over four or five times a month on average, for "driving while black." Officers "go through my trunk, my glove compartment, look under and behind the seats," he says.

Powell says his parents, like many parents of black boys, gave him the "talk" when he was growing up: how to dress, walk, act, and speak in situations from shopping in stores to being stopped by police.

"They said to be polite. Look people straight in the eyes. Tell them exactly what they want to hear without attitude. Always carry items out of the store in a bag."

To this day, Powell says, he tries to follow all their advice.

Keep in mind that for a person to be bleeding like that in the back of his head,hyde skull would have to be smashed repetitively pretty hard against the ground. I don't think Trayvon intended to let Zimmerman walk away from this, and don't see Zimmerman or anybody else having any other choice other than use their weapon if they had one.

Oh, bullshit. I've picked a zit on my head and seen about that much blood. Seriously, the man is barely bleeding.

He isn't barely bleeding, if a photo was released of Martin bleeding from the head from head injuries sustained I'm 100% certain you'd view it differently.

Yes. I have. Don't staunch it, let it bleed. I've seen enough of the pictures, and I have seen enough head wounds and how easily and profusely they bleed to know - that's not much blood at all.

Yes. I have. Don't staunch it, let it bleed. I've seen enough of the pictures, and I have seen enough head wounds and how easily and profusely they bleed to know - that's not much blood at all.

Doesn't mean he wasn't getting beaten up badly. Most of the time in a boxing match when someone gets punched in head his head doesn't bleed.

Martin was a young fit athlete, Zimmerman a fat pos, of course Martin was easily winning the fight.

I disagree. Those wounds look like his head was being smashed to the pavement more than a few times. And the fact that Trayvon did not have any similar wounds other than marks on his knuckles tells you that he clearly had the upper hand on Zimmerman.

It could be self inflicted, just saying, something you might do if you just killed a kid for dressing like a teenager and telling you to fuck off.

There's a stretch that is as asinine as anything TDM could come up with.

Let me guess: barack obama is a little to far to the right for your taste, right?

It could be self inflicted, just saying, something you might do if you just killed a kid for dressing like a teenager and telling you to fuck off.

The good thing about total idiots like you is that no sane person can accuse me of being the biggest hater if a shithead like you is in the room with me.

A man is brutally beaten and you suggest the wounds are self-inflicted.

Last edited:
Clearly?

that's for the courts to decide

the only thing that clear is that most people jumped to conclusions before they has all the evidence.

and for all you know, that still not all the evidence.
It had already been concluded by the media, and clowns like Al Sharpton and President Obama that Zimmerman was totally guilty. They called the police racist and incompetent, and asked for the police cheif's resignation. So now that all this evidence has surfaced proving the opposite of what was claimed, you want to "reserve" judgment on a father who was just doing his job patrolling his crime infested neighborhood? That is so kind of you.

Let me ask you something? Have we heard from Sharpton and Obama about this case AFTER Zimmerman was finally charged and the wheels of justice started?

Nope. Because, like the rest of us, Sharpton, Obama and friends saw the evidence that came out, and they decided they better STFU because they were wrong.

This is a clear case of self defense.

It is rude and racist and morally wrong to follow someone who is black just because you think they look suspicious. Thats a given.

However, that does NOT give the person who was profiled and offended the right to attack the person.

If you are in the mall, and somone begins to yell racial slurs at you, you do not then get the right to attack them, and beat them in a way that could seriously harm or even kill them.

If the law is followed by word, this case shouldn't even go to trial. The prosecutors wont drop it though, because political pressures to "at least try" to win will overrule their behind-closed-doors discussions that show Zimmerman is protected by the law in this case.

The good thing about total idiots like you is that no sane person can accuse me of being the biggest hater if a shithead like you is in the room with me.

Well at least i'm glad you're making the board aware that this is all just an act for you.

I disagree. Those wounds look like his head was being smashed to the pavement more than a few times. And the fact that Trayvon did not have any similar wounds other than marks on his knuckles tells you that he clearly had the upper hand on Zimmerman.

You wouldn't be looking at his scalp, in your description. It'd be nothing but blood.

It's not the bleeding from cuts that could kill a person in that situation. It's the concussions that result from the head being pounded against a hard surface. It's why the UFC stops fights when their fighters are getting their heads pounded into a padded mat. Now, replace that mat with concrete and take away the referee and sportsmanship. Then you see why Zimmerman is justified in using deadly force.

There's a stretch that is as asinine as anything TDM could come up with.

Let me guess: barack obama is a little to far to the right for your taste, right?

I thought the same thing, Roomy. People say two black eyes like Trayvon gave him two black eyes; no. You get a broken nose, the two black eyes are free with purchase.

I AM saying that IF George Zimmerman hadn't gone all Lone Ranger stupid, not a damn thing would have happened that night.

That's on him.

It's not the bleeding from cuts that could kill a person in that situation. It's the concussions that result from the head being pounded against a hard surface. It's why the UFC stops fights when their fighters are getting their heads pounded into a padded mat. Now, replace that mat with concrete and take away the referee and sportsmanship. Then you see why Zimmerman is justified in using deadly force.

Ooh, good point!

I've heard nothing of Zimmerman having a concussion.

Doesn't mean he wasn't getting beaten up badly. Most of the time in a boxing match when someone gets punched in head his head doesn't bleed.

Martin was a young fit athlete, Zimmerman a fat pos, of course Martin was easily winning the fight.

Sidewalks don't wear boxing gloves, would be my guess on that front.

Good article.

How 5 young black men see the Trayvon Martin case - 'I am Trayvon Martin' - CSMonitor.com

Lheadry Powell knows what it feels like to be under suspicion, whether he's in his own neighborhood in L.A.'s gang-ridden Watts or 45 miles inland in the college town of Pomona, where he teaches troubled high-schoolers for the Los Angeles County Office of Education.

"You name it … walking, in stores, in my car, in malls, getting ice cream," says Mr. Powell, who grew up in Compton, Calif., and now also coaches high school football. "I'm always being racially profiled – by the police or women on the street who give me looks and clutch their purses tighter when they see me coming."

He says police pull him over four or five times a month on average, for "driving while black." Officers "go through my trunk, my glove compartment, look under and behind the seats," he says.

Powell says his parents, like many parents of black boys, gave him the "talk" when he was growing up: how to dress, walk, act, and speak in situations from shopping in stores to being stopped by police.

"They said to be polite. Look people straight in the eyes. Tell them exactly what they want to hear without attitude. Always carry items out of the store in a bag."

THIS IS 100% RIGHT and WHY do you think these stereotypes EXIST?
HERE in Obama's OWN words LEARN how a Black person must ACT !!!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and
made no sudden moves.They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

WHY MUST a Black MAN have an "effective tactic"?????

The racial composition of the US population as of 2008 was 12.84% African American.

A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black .

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So EVEN though blacks constitute 12% of USA population..
Blacks commit 52% of the crimes!

SO draw your conclusions as the majority of people have when a "black" man wearing a hoodie, sagging pants and hand in his pocket approach...FEAR!!!!

Question for the Internet medics.

How much subcutaneous soft tissue hemorrhage is there?

Sidewalks don't wear boxing gloves, would be my guess on that front.

And getting your head hit on a sidewalk doesn't automatically mean you'll be bleeding.

Zim shouldn't have been following him, but he didn't break the law. We don't know who started the fight, but Zim was clearly getting his ass beat by a far better physical specimen so the defense using self defense and fear as their defense makes perfect sense to setting Zim free.

Do I think Zim is most likely a POS who may end up in prison anyways? Yes

Good article.

THIS IS 100% RIGHT and WHY do you think these stereotypes EXIST?
HERE in Obama's OWN words LEARN how a Black person must ACT !!!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and
made no sudden moves.They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

WHY MUST a Black MAN have an "effective tactic"?????

The racial composition of the US population as of 2008 was 12.84% African American.

A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black .

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So EVEN though blacks constitute 12% of USA population..
Blacks commit 52% of the crimes!

SO draw your conclusions as the majority of people have when a "black" man wearing a hoodie, sagging pants and hand in his pocket approach...FEAR!!!!

Okay, you nauseate me. Buh-bye now.

It's called "Darwin's law of survival"..
Who survived? Guy with the gun.
Who didn't guy who attacked the guy with the gun!

Again... it's called the Law of survival.. never attack someone in the first place unless you can survive!

Last edited:
If you have a gun are willing to use it and a black child making you look like a pussy I say kill the child:eusa_drool:Only in America EH?
If you are living in a neighborhood that has been burglarized 5 times in a period of a month, all by black people, and you are the neighborhood patrol, and a black hooded man unresponsive and acting suspiciously attacks you viciously, yes you too will defend your life? Don't kid yourself. Plus Zimmerman is far from white, he is Hispanic.

I have been in a few fights in my time but have never had to kill the guy/guys I was fighting with, been stopped from doing so a couple of times, thankfully.It's all too easy to kill someone that has just swung on you especially if you have a gun and he doesn't, we don't know what happened between those two, we do know that a young lad is dead and the man with the gun is not, that'll teach the black kid not carry a gun and shoot first EH?
Zimmerman is not a trained fighter, or a martial artist. Zimmerman is a middle aged father confronted with an athletic football well built football player Trayvon, who was much taller and bigger than him. Zimmerman's threshold for using his weapon may have been lower than others, but I think if you have a guy on top of you punching and smashing your head on the ground you dont have too many options. Race had nothing to do with it, other than Trayvon fit the profile of the previous burglaries and was acting strangely. In Zimmermans mind Trayvon attacking him was probably confirmation that Zimmerman had come across one of the burglars.

Forum List

Back