Trayvon was beating up Zimmerman MMA Style

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
"The man recalled seeing “a black male, wearing a dark colored ‘hoodie’ on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.” The black male, he added, “was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches ‘MMA (mixed martial arts) style.'”"]The man recalled seeing “a black male, wearing a dark colored ‘hoodie’ on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.” The black male, he added, “was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches ‘MMA (mixed martial arts) style.'”

Dude. This is nonsense. It shouldn't even be manslaughter let alone murder. Zimmerman's life was in danger. He was pinned, getting beaten, getting his freaking head against the pavement. If I had a gun, I would have used it to. A man has a right to protect himself against permanent bodily harm.

Witness Told Cops He Saw Trayvon Martin Straddling George Zimmerman And Punching Him "MMA Style" | The Smoking Gun

"The man recalled seeing “a black male, wearing a dark colored ‘hoodie’ on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.” The black male, he added, “was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches ‘MMA (mixed martial arts) style.'”"]The man recalled seeing “a black male, wearing a dark colored ‘hoodie’ on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.” The black male, he added, “was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches ‘MMA (mixed martial arts) style.'”

Dude. This is nonsense. It shouldn't even be manslaughter let alone murder. Zimmerman's life was in danger. He was pinned, getting beaten, getting his freaking head against the pavement. If I had a gun, I would have used it to. A man has a right to protect himself against permanent bodily harm.

Witness Told Cops He Saw Trayvon Martin Straddling George Zimmerman And Punching Him "MMA Style" | The Smoking Gun

i suppose that's true if you leave out the whole zimmerman hunting unarmed black kids part of the story.

and we need another cheering thread for a killer because?

And another witness said it was Zimmerman on top beating Martin....in all likelihood they were in a fight and Martin was fighting for his life. He lost.

The reports listed that Martin had wounds, one on his eye. Zimmerman's wounds did not look consistent with getting his head banged repeatedly on a sidewalk. More like scratches.

If someone threatened me with a gun I'd go down fighting.

i suppose that's true if you leave out the whole zimmerman hunting unarmed black kids part of the story.

Hunting? He was patrolling the neighborhood. He doesn't have that right? Are we living in the USSR now? Given that GZ was getting beaten and YOU KNOW THAT now. Who do you think was yelling for help? Who do you think was the attacker? You're just a racist that can't admit the truth.

And another witness said it was Zimmerman on top beating Martin....in all likelihood they were in a fight and Martin was fighting for his life. He lost.

The reports listed that Martin had wounds, one on his eye. Zimmerman's wounds did not look consistent with getting his head banged repeatedly on a sidewalk. More like scratches.

Nope. You won't be able to post a source that says that. That's just a lie.

And he wouldn't have been getting the shit beat out of him if he had minded his own business.

Would have followed this kid and confronted him with "what are you doing around here" and not expect to get your ass kicked considering were he lived? You are missing the point. Trayvon did not stalk Zimmerman and attacked him because he was white,etc.
Injuries to his head did not come from his head being bashed into the side walk. What the fuck was zimerman doing when he as being punched and head being banged. How many hands did trayvon have? He probably got the stratches from falling and not from being banged into the side walk. Consistents with his fat ass falling on the grass. Banged his head into concret while punching him?:cuckoo: He also had his hands pinned down but Zimmerman had another hand that reached for he gun?
Stand your ground and self defense do not apply when you stalk, confront and start a fight and get you ass kicked.
Zimmerman is trying to say he "retreated" and then was attacked. BS. Time and distance do not give that any credibility.

Zimerman had spun his own web by he talking too much and when you lie you tell another lie to cover that lie and on and on . Every one he has told his tale to has been a different tale.

Last edited:

Nope. You won't be able to post a source that says that. That's just a lie.

Another witness saw a "broad man" on top hitting another. The evidence list shows Zimmerman wore a size 38. His shirt was red.

"First we heard like a howling sound. And then the second time we heard a more-clearly 'help' sound," the witness said. "I know after seeing the TV of what's happening — comparing their pictures — I think Zimmerman is definitely on top because of his size."

Evidence released in Florida shooting

Last edited:
cuts on zimmernmans head is much too high to be caused by him lying on the concrete. Injuries should be more in the back centered. Not consistant with head meeting concrete. More like head meeting grass with some pebbles in the grass.

“Castle Doctrine”, “Duty To Retreat”, And “Stand Your Ground” | realfreemarket.org

Sanford police believed the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was "ultimately avoidable" if Zimmerman had "remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement.

"There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter," said one police report in hundreds of pages of evidence released Thursday.
George Zimmerman evidence Trayvon Martin: New evidence in George Zimmerman shooting of Trayvon Martin released - Orlando Sentinel

I believe Zimmerman's drugs, Adderall and Lorazapam side effects had everything to do with his judgement to follow Trayvon and confront him when he was told by 911 that following was not necessary. Arrogance attitude will get him ten or more. Adderall will cause aggressive and violent behavior.
Zimmerman is one sick puppy.

Hunting? He was patrolling the neighborhood. He doesn't have that right? Are we living in the USSR now? Given that GZ was getting beaten and YOU KNOW THAT now. Who do you think was yelling for help? Who do you think was the attacker? You're just a racist that can't admit the truth.

He wasn't patrolling the neighborhood or so he claimed the night this happened, because when he patrolled the neighborhood for block watch he claims he never brought his gun with him. He isn't a Cop, Trayvon didn't commit a crime, and Zimmerman followed him and posed a threat to Trayvon, not the other way around......
And you are racist for assuming it was Martin, the one without the history of violence, without the history of attacking first and thinking later. And a voice expert said it was Martin's voice not Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman was prescribed two powerful, mind and mood-altering drugs directly affecting his central nervous system before the night of the shooting.

Adderall side effects;

new or worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, agitation, anxiety, delusions,
depression, hallucination, hostility); Some people using this medicine have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having no memory of the activity.

I don’t care what Trayvon did in response to Zimmerman but the 911 tape is still very damning and makes it sounds as if Zimmerman was in a very aggressive mood that night and it wouldn’t take any rational person much of a leap to believe that Zimmerman approached Trayvon overly aggressively and Trayvon responded in kind because he feared for his life.

Furthermore Zimmerman has no credibility since he told the police that tall tale about Trayvon circling his SUV and scaring him so badly that he rolled up his windows and locked his doors. WTF???? Zimmerman is all over he place with his account of the incident.

ABC News Reports Medical Records Support George Zimmerman’s Account Of Broken Nose And Scalp Injuries | Mediaite

Last edited:

Would have followed this kid and confronted him with "what are you doing around here" and not expect to get your ass kicked considering were he lived? You are missing the point. Trayvon did not stalk Zimmerman and attacked him because he was white,etc.
Injuries to his head did not come from his head being bashed into the side walk. What the fuck was zimerman doing when he as being punched and head being banged. How many hands did trayvon have? He probably got the stratches from falling and not from being banged into the side walk. Consistents with his fat ass falling on the grass. Banged his head into concret while punching him?:cuckoo: He also had his hands pinned down but Zimmerman had another hand that reached for he gun?
Stand your ground and self defense do not apply when you stalk, confront and start a fight and get you ass kicked.
Zimmerman is trying to say he "retreated" and then was attacked. BS. Time and distance do not give that any credibility.

Zimerman had spun his own web by he talking too much and when you lie you tell another lie to cover that lie and on and on . Every one he has told his tale to has been a different tale.

If...as the eyewitness has contended...Martin was astride Zimmerman "MMA style" throwing punches...then it would seem that Martin was using his legs to pin Zimmerman's arms so that he'd be unable to block punches to his face. Good fight strategy unless the person you're fighting happens to be carrying a gun that he can reach despite having his arms pinned.

As for time and distance? There is a substantial amount of time (over five minutes) between the point when Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Martin has gone behind some houses and he's going to get out of his SUV and follow him and when the fight occurs and the shot is fired. If you've looked at diagrams of the scene with corresponding times for when different events took place it's hard to understand how Martin is not back at his father's girlfriend's house LONG before Zimmerman gets off the phone with the police, gets out of his SUV and follows. It's literally a little over a hundred yards from the corner where Zimmerman says Martin just went out of sight to the girlfriend's door. So you've got a 17 year old football player who couldn't cover that distance in that amount of time and instead of being safe inside the girlfriend's place is just a few yards from the corner that he turned five minutes earlier? I'm kind of a logical person and I can't make sense of this if Trayvon was trying to get away from Zimmerman because he could have done so easily. The only way I can make the scenario work is if Martin either stops and waits for Zimmerman there at the corner...or sees him following...stops and goes backwards to confront him.

He wasn't patrolling the neighborhood or so he claimed the night this happened, because when he patrolled the neighborhood for block watch he claims he never brought his gun with him. He isn't a Cop, Trayvon didn't commit a crime, and Zimmerman followed him and posed a threat to Trayvon, not the other way around......
And you are racist for assuming it was Martin, the one without the history of violence, without the history of attacking first and thinking later. And a voice expert said it was Martin's voice not Zimmerman.

I hate to break this to you, Luissa but the so called "voice expert" seems to be 100% incorrect. USA Today reported today that Trayvon Martin's own father stated to police that the voice screaming for help on the audio tape was not his son.

Either way, Zimmerman initiated the incident, too bad he had to use a gun when Martin fought back..I guess one shouldn't follow people who do not commit crimes and play Policeman.

I think I am going to go follow someone, and when they have a problem with it I will shoot them. (kidding)

There are many killer supporters on this board, kind of scary. No evidence the victim even KNEW how to fight, lots of evidence the killer was violent. TWO CRIMINAL charges involving violence, one while drinking.

There are many killer supporters on this board, kind of scary. No evidence the victim even KNEW how to fight, lots of evidence the killer was violent. TWO CRIMINAL charges involving violence, one while drinking.

Yep, I have not even heard about him getting in fights at school.

Yep, I have not even heard about him getting in fights at school.

It is rare to see murder defendants so very popular with Americans.

If...as the eyewitness has contended...Martin was astride Zimmerman "MMA style" throwing punches...then it would seem that Martin was using his legs to pin Zimmerman's arms so that he'd be unable to block punches to his face. Good fight strategy unless the person you're fighting happens to be carrying a gun that he can reach despite having his arms pinned.

As for time and distance? There is a substantial amount of time (over five minutes) between the point when Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Martin has gone behind some houses and he's going to get out of his SUV and follow him and when the fight occurs and the shot is fired. If you've looked at diagrams of the scene with corresponding times for when different events took place it's hard to understand how Martin is not back at his father's girlfriend's house LONG before Zimmerman gets off the phone with the police, gets out of his SUV and follows. It's literally a little over a hundred yards from the corner where Zimmerman says Martin just went out of sight to the girlfriend's door. So you've got a 17 year old football player who couldn't cover that distance in that amount of time and instead of being safe inside the girlfriend's place is just a few yards from the corner that he turned five minutes earlier? I'm kind of a logical person and I can't make sense of this if Trayvon was trying to get away from Zimmerman because he could have done so easily. The only way I can make the scenario work is if Martin either stops and waits for Zimmerman there at the corner...or sees him following...stops and goes backwards to confront him.

No evidence he went back to his car and trayvon followed him. why would trayvon follow him when he was trying to get away from him? he girl on the phone is the most credible witness of all because she heard the confrontation. Eye witness said they were "wrestling?" Not banging his head into the concret or punching him.

Incident would have put him in threat of imminent bodiy harm to use the stand your ground and self defense and injuries to zimmerman do not prove that and injuries on trayvon's fist do not prove that either. Zimmerman was not in imminent bodily harm at no time. A few scratches on his head and face and a fractured nose is not enough for him to feel his life was in danger. Unless he was hallucinating on Adderall.

Trayvon was "shit he's running" Zimmerman own word, running away from him not toward him.And he gets out of his car and follows him and confront him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back