Those wonderful sidekicks.........

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
My top 5 side characters or supporting characters of TV shows... not in any order.

1) Andy Griffith Show - Barney Fife He made the show.
2) Cheers - Norm Peterson/Cliff the mailman... what would the show be without "Nooorm!!" and the know-it-all ramblings of Cliff "ya know there Normie..."
3) Seinfeld - George Castanza/Cramer. There would be no Seinfeld without George and Kramer.
4) Everyone Loves Raymond - Frank/Marie
5) Trailer Park Boys - too many too list. Like Seinfeld, it had one of the best variety of cast than any other show ever. from Mr. Lahey who appeared in every episode to Ricky's dad Ray. The first 7 seasons there were no bad side characters.

Joy Pressly in My Name Is Earl. Great Tv show her and ''Crabman'' made the show
Dennis Weaver in Gunsmoke. Plus Festus
Good character actors and a profession that seem to be vanishing from TV and movies.

Joy Pressly in My Name Is Earl. Great Tv show her and ''Crabman'' made the show
Dennis Weaver in Gunsmoke. Plus Festus
Good character actors and a profession that seem to be vanishing from TV and movies.
Festus was my favorite

Larry, his brother Darryl and his other brother Darryl....

Attachments

• larry-darryl.jpg
    larry-darryl.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
My top 5 side characters or supporting characters of TV shows... not in any order.

1) Andy Griffith Show - Barney Fife He made the show.
2) Cheers - Norm Peterson/Cliff the mailman... what would the show be without "Nooorm!!" and the know-it-all ramblings of Cliff "ya know there Normie..."
3) Seinfeld - George Castanza/Cramer. There would be no Seinfeld without George and Kramer.
4) Everyone Loves Raymond - Frank/Marie
5) Trailer Park Boys - too many too list. Like Seinfeld, it had one of the best variety of cast than any other show ever. from Mr. Lahey who appeared in every episode to Ricky's dad Ray. The first 7 seasons there were no bad side characters.
Let us not forget Duncan Reynaldo's Cisco Kid and Leo Carrillo's Pancho. Ah Ceeeeesco, ah Pancho!
1698616537549.jpeg

I cried when I learned that the guy who gave us Ranger Trivette from the Walker, Texas Ranger show had gone forward.

God bless you and his family and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, his self-defense performance only got better with every season.

Forum List

Back