Those who hate me

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
1.Those who hate me have no idea who I am.
2.Those who hate me know nothing and think they know everything.
3.Those who hate me are eurotrash who hate the USA in general.
4.Those who hate me, are hated themselves.
5.Those who hate me, are anti intellectualism, anti originality and anti self thought.
6.Those who hate me, are anti research, and pro bullshit.
7.Those who hate me, lack the capacity to think, and add 2 and 2.
8.Those who hate me are insecure pathetic losers who will always be losers.
9.Those who hate me blame everybody for their losses.
10.Those who hate me, cant handle the idea of a shift in the USA's economy from industry to service/labor.

11.Those who hate me are racists and bigots, and anti semites who hate the idea that I have a brain, and wont join them.

12. Those who hate me, can't stand the idea there is no perfection in anything, and no way to prevent bad things, and the idea that good things must be created for one's self.

13.Those who hate me lack a family life, and lack family support.

14.Those who hate me have disciplinary problems and can't follow 1 single rule whatsoever, even though private institutions are well within their rights to have rules beyond the law, and don't have to tolerate rule breakers.

15.Those who hate me, have false ideas of economics, and a false idea of what motivates people.

16.Those who hate me have a clumsy, and cheap idea of how life works.

All are sour grapes from failures of life.

None of these are my problem, and none of them will be.

Somebody else's sour grapes isn't my problem, nor anybody elses.

The fact of the matter is, I have more friends than most people, and no enemies in life.
:)

How do I know this ?
By tracing the behavioral patterns in the responses I get on conspiracy websites like godlike productions and Lunatic Outpost.

The way to know who did a crime, is to find out why it happened.
Likewise, the way to know who hates me on here, is to find out why Im hated on here.

And I find that out by thinking and having the ability to logically add 2 and 2.

5.Those who hate me, are anti intellectualism, anti originality and anti self thought.
10.Those who hate me, cant handle the idea of a shift in the USA's economy from industry to service/labor.

11.Those who hate me are racists and bigots, and anti semites who hate the idea that I have a brain, and wont join them.

12. Those who hate me, can't stand the idea there is no perfection in anything, and no way to prevent bad things, and the idea that good things must be created for one's self.

14.Those who hate me have disciplinary problems and can't follow 1 single rule whatsoever, even though private institutions are well within their rights to have rules beyond the law, and don't have to tolerate rule breakers.

15.Those who hate me, have false ideas of economics, and a false idea of what motivates people.

The fact of the matter is, I have more friends than most people, and no enemies in life.

How do I know this ?
By tracing the behavioral patterns in the responses I get on conspiracy websites like godlike productions and Lunatic Outpost.

Likewise, the way to know who hates me on here, is to find out why Im hated on here.

And I find that out by thinking and having the ability to logically add 2 and 2.

Well, unfortunately I believe you just added 2 and 2 and got 67 somehow.

I rep on sight posters who are not well liked here at USMB.

Mate27 is one of them.

You post at Godlike Productions? Terral used to post here quite often though not much lately. I'm not a member there but the site comes up when I do Google searches on subjects that aren't usually covered by the MSM.

How do I know this ?

LOL, this is a silly post. Did you know that the onus is completely on THEM? You make yourself out to be perfect ? Perhaps you need counseling. Ask the psychologist about 'visions of grandeur.'

How do I know this ?

You're right. People who hate you aren't your problem.

You're problem is thinking people hate you when no one knows who the heck you are.

How do I know this ?

I see a narcissist who thinks people have to hate him to disagree with him. In other words, I see a pretentious idiot that is just like Obama.

Get help.

How do I know this ?

With 70 posts and a member for a month where are you getting the idea every one hates you?More likely no one knows you or really cares that you have some paranoid delusions.
I've only been here 5 minutes myself and Personally i like you and find your topic rather entertaining/amusing..

With 70 posts and a member for a month where are you getting the idea every one hates you?More likely no one knows you or really cares that you have some paranoid delusions.
I've only been here 5 minutes myself and Personally i like you and find your topic rather entertaining/amusing..

don't lie, you hate this guy. We all secretly do. And it's such a big secret that none of us even realize we do!

How do I know this ?

Yeah, but you're Canadian. Canadians like everybody...

1. I believe abortion is killing a baby
2. to be married is only between a guy and a girl
3. multiculture is destroy culture in Europe, USA, Canada
4. There is God and He will show his face to the world
5. Parliament is much stronger form for government then Presidential
6. Kansler Merkel she neglect her country when dateing Hermann Vanrompuy
7. Citizen of countrys have right to Nationale Health Care
8. Member countrys in EU is big mistake with open borders

- False, abortion is killing a parasite which is what it is before birth, and the earlier the abortion, the less sophisticated the parasite in terms of development.

-Says who ? you ? how about fuck you ?
:) ever think of that bitch ? who the fuck are you ?

-The continent of Europe is multi cultural, its time the learned about eachother instead of chopping eachother's heads off.

-Go visit a psychiatrist, retard.

-Wrong, they are two different, equal systems, and the countries with parliaments are infact doing better than those with Presidential systems.

-Who gives a fuck ?

-There is no right to healthcare because there is no effective way to keep you healthy unless you want to be healthy.

-That's debatable, and mostly false.

How do I know this ?

I don't hate anyone :)

The only thing I agree with on this is #1. Plus some of it is hard to understand, since proper grammar isn't being used.

Forum List

Back