Those GD Racist Bastards. Networks Refuse To Show Condi Rice Speech

The networks only showed an hour of it last night. When was Condi on? I'm sure they would have showed her if she was on at a relevant time. Goodness, do you all want the networks and MSNBC to show it in it's entirety?

Grow up.

So you accept that only one hour of coverage is sufficient?

Grow up?

They were covering the event off and on but were selective in their coverage.

More than enough.

I recorded the coverage that the networks had then I saw that MSNBC had hours of coverage and you Rs are even whining about them. Jeezus, this is obnoxious.

Well, golly. MSNBC?

Who in the heck watches that rotten station?

They're all homosexuals and communists.

Why would I watch them unless I was just taking notes on how to be gay and marxist.

So you accept that only one hour of coverage is sufficient?

Grow up?

They were covering the event off and on but were selective in their coverage.

More than enough.

I recorded the coverage that the networks had then I saw that MSNBC had hours of coverage and you Rs are even whining about them. Jeezus, this is obnoxious.

Well, golly. MSNBC?

Why would I watch them unless I was just taking notes on how to be gay and marxist.

Yes, get mad at networks and call them racist, then make a dig about homosexuality.
You are a joke.

It's amusing to discover, once again, that black people are nothing but tools to the GOP. They don't care what the black republicans have to say, they just put them in front of the camera to point at the lack of interest the networks have in Condi, etc.

Instead of listening to Condi, mud is spending his time looking to see who isn't covering her.

Priceless.

I'd just like to point out that assuming that blacks aren't smart enough to decide for themselves whether they are being 'tools' or not is, in itself, racist. It can't possibly be that Rice has something to say that's relevant, important and worth listening to. No, it must be because the GOP are using her.

Rav, I like ya... but your comment is racist, and pathetic. You can do better.

She can decide for herself if she's being used as a tool. mud is definitely trying his hardest to make her into one.

So you feel that any black who is dumb enough to be 'used' is a tool? None of them has the free will to decide for themselves who they want to support?:dig:

You are such a racist.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

More than enough.

Well, golly. MSNBC?

Yes, get mad at networks and call them racist, then make a dig about homosexuality.
You are a joke.

No offense but I was being sarcastic.......because you can't be serious. Why should I???

I'd just like to point out that assuming that blacks aren't smart enough to decide for themselves whether they are being 'tools' or not is, in itself, racist. It can't possibly be that Rice has something to say that's relevant, important and worth listening to. No, it must be because the GOP are using her.

She can decide for herself if she's being used as a tool. mud is definitely trying his hardest to make her into one.

So you feel that any black who is dumb enough to be 'used' is a tool? None of them has the free will to decide for themselves who they want to support?:dig:

You are such a racist.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:lol: Just when I think you can't possibly get any stupider....

My point is simple.

If the networks who didn't air Condi are racist then FOX News is racist for not airing Mia Love's speech.

You've already conceded that they didn't air it live.

So there ya go.

Your OP blown up.

you do realize that you are arguing with a simpleton?

:lol: He's not the sharpest knife on the Christmas tree, God bless'm...

It's amusing to discover, once again, that black people are nothing but tools to the GOP. They don't care what the black republicans have to say, they just put them in front of the camera to point at the lack of interest the networks have in Condi, etc.

Instead of listening to Condi, mud is spending his time looking to see who isn't covering her.

Priceless.

That's not what you said. You said 'the GOP' and 'they' (plural - meaning, a group, more than one)... so you said that Republicans are using blacks. That is condescending to blacks - blacks - much like whites or hispanics - or any other human being - are generally quite intelligent. They can certainly decide for themselves whether they are being used or not. You do the left no favors by saying such things... it's racist to suggest that blacks are not smart enough to realize when they're being used.

That's not what you said. You said 'the GOP' and 'they' (plural - meaning, a group, more than one)... so you said that Republicans are using blacks. That is condescending to blacks - blacks - much like whites or hispanics - or any other human being - are generally quite intelligent. They can certainly decide for themselves whether they are being used or not. You do the left no favors by saying such things... it's racist to suggest that blacks are not smart enough to realize when they're being used.
You might want to read it again. I clearly stated that Republicans see blacks as tools, not that blacks are tools. It's the Republicans that are at fault here.

My point is simple.

If the networks who didn't air Condi are racist then FOX News is racist for not airing Mia Love's speech.

You've already conceded that they didn't air it live.

So there ya go.

Your OP blown up.

you do realize that you are arguing with a simpleton?

:lol: He's not the sharpest knife on the Christmas tree, God bless'm...

We hung safety razors on ours... til one year nobody told the new puppy under the tree.

I'm pretty sure Condoleeza doesn't waste her time posting at USMB. :lol:

I'm gonna take a nap.

I just got back from a long drive to the Doctor and I'm tired.

Also, I'm fed up with dealing with dishonest fuckwads.
A nap might help, but when you wake up, you'll still be a dishonest fuckwad.

Are you talking to yourself lady?

I think you're so used to parroting lib talking points it's carrying over into everything else.

Last edited:

Well, after all, the left thinks blacks are ignorant.

They assume anyone who supports them is ignorant.

I'm awake. My wife's phone keeps ringing so I figured why bother.

Forum List

Back