Those GD Racist Bastards. Networks Refuse To Show Condi Rice Speech

you do realize that you are arguing with a simpleton?

:lol: He's not the sharpest knife on the Christmas tree, God bless'm...

aaaaaah, art is alright with me.

Well, FART has to lie to himself to feel like he's correct.

Since nobody carried Mia Love's speech live that proves absolutely nothing.

He's just trying to deflect the issue by relating Condi Rice to Mia Love.

A rational person see's no similarity other than both are black women. Other than that there is no similarity at all.

But racists like FART won't admit it.

And with butt-lickers like you agreeing with him you're just facilitating his lying.

:lol: He's not the sharpest knife on the Christmas tree, God bless'm...

A rational person see's no similarity other than both are black women. Other than that there is no similarity at all.

And with butt-lickers like you agreeing with him you're just facilitating his lying.

mia love, is that a stripper?

if blacks weren't so brainwashed they would walk off the D-plantation and vote R. yes, yes.

Well, throw a few Trayvan Martins at them and their natural racist tendencies kick in.

Who cares that George Zimmerman was a Latino.......that fact doesn't even enter into the thought processes of racist blacks.

like your mom????

like your mom????

lol, take a nap.

if blacks weren't so brainwashed they would walk off the D-plantation and vote R. yes, yes.
I understand that the RNC was given the schedule by the networks of what time slots they would air. For some really strange reason, the RNC refused to put any of their black speakers on during those time slots.

Coincidence?

I think not.

But yes, Republicans would really like black people more if they'd just vote Republican.

Susana Martinez said last night that Latinos are Republicans but just don't know it yet.

The reason is they have so much in common.

When they discover this you Democrats are gonna be in for a world of hurt.

Better hope you can get more and more illegals registered because the ones that get wise to your shit will be leaving you in droves.

Then you'll be left with homosexuals, rest-home folks, snooty elitist snobs, and 90% of the black community.

You'll be lucky to get 38% in any election.

Susana Martinez said last night that Latinos are Republicans but just don't know it yet.

Better hope you can get more and more illegals registered because the ones that get wise to your shit will be leaving you in droves.

Then you'll be left with homosexuals, rest-home folks, snooty elitist snobs, and 90% of the black community.

yes, you definitely need a nap.

I understand that the RNC was given the schedule by the networks of what time slots they would air. For some really strange reason, the RNC refused to put any of their black speakers on during those time slots.

Coincidence?

I think not.

But yes, Republicans would really like black people more if they'd just vote Republican.

You are a dumb-ass. One speech alone takes up most of an hour.

How do you suppose they work around that one?

Fact is that Bush made no effort to find out what our countries threats REALLY were and came into office with a predetermination to pin something on Suddam Hussein. He had tunnel vision and WE paid for it. 7 months is enough time to have prevented 9/11.

Hindsight must come naturally to you since you are talking out your ass.

Yup, cuz the truth obviously bothers the fuck out of you.

Fact is that Bush made no effort to find out what our countries threats REALLY were and came into office with a predetermination to pin something on Suddam Hussein. He had tunnel vision and WE paid for it. 7 months is enough time to have prevented 9/11.

Hindsight must come naturally to you since you are talking out your ass.

Huggy is full of crap so he has problems seeing.

Coincidence?

I think not.

i would not build my choreography around network time slots. to get the right audience reaction you have to focus on the people at the event.

Yup, cuz the truth obviously bothers the fuck out of you.

this does not make sense, my man.

i am cool as a jalapeno, and you are emoting like a 13 year old girl all over the board.

Last edited:
wait a cotton picking minute here

are you saying condi rice is a nigra?

holy shit

I didn't know Cotton Picking was a Racist term until WAY into Adulthood...

True Story. :thup:

Same as ****** Knocking... (Ringing doorbells and running)

We never once thought of Black People when saying, "Let's go ****** Knocking" when we were kids...

Why in the HELL was it called ****** Knocking anyway?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

beats me, i never heard of it.

maybe it's exclusive to trailer parks :dunno:

It's amusing to discover, once again, that black people are nothing but tools to the GOP. They don't care what the black republicans have to say, they just put them in front of the camera to point at the lack of interest the networks have in Condi, etc.

Instead of listening to Condi, mud is spending his time looking to see who isn't covering her.

Priceless.

I'd just like to point out that assuming that blacks aren't smart enough to decide for themselves whether they are being 'tools' or not is, in itself, racist. It can't possibly be that Rice has something to say that's relevant, important and worth listening to. No, it must be because the GOP are using her.

Rav, I like ya... but your comment is racist, and pathetic. You can do better.

She can decide for herself if she's being used as a tool. mud is definitely trying his hardest to make her into one.

i think that\'s clear.

wait a cotton picking minute here

are you saying condi rice is a nigra?

holy shit

I didn't know Cotton Picking was a Racist term until WAY into Adulthood...

True Story. :thup:

Same as ****** Knocking... (Ringing doorbells and running)

We never once thought of Black People when saying, "Let's go ****** Knocking" when we were kids...

Why in the HELL was it called ****** Knocking anyway?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

There were no "blacks" when you were a kid.. Just *******.

so latinos are too stupid to realize they're republicans?

i know if they were in a room with you, they'd be shitting their pants

Forum List

Back