Thomas Frank: "Biden won Kansas county that went heavily for Barry Goldwater...hasn't gone for a Democrat since Woodrow Wilson"...FRAUD?

something's fishy around here, my friends!

What is fishy? Most of the population is sick of trump and he lost by 7 million votes. Did Kansas County vote for Woodrow Wilson? Yes? So the voters had a change of heart. The KKK was in favor of Dems years ago, but no more.
Now they vote with the trump party.
What did Biden do to win crucial support in the heartland? Three things. He went there frequently, which Hillary Clinton did not. Biden talked about jobs, with the message that “we can revitalize our industrial base at the heart of the American middle class.” Most importantly, Biden treated working-class whites with respect, which had been sorely lacking when Clinton decried Trump supporters as “deplorables” and Barack Obama condescendingly described Midwestern working-class voters as bitter people clinging to guns and religion. Biden instead pointed out that Trump was a fake while signaling his own respect for working class folks: “I’ve dealt with guys like Donald Trump my whole life, who would look down on us because we didn’t have a lot of money or your parents didn’t go to college. Guys who think they’re better than you. Guys who inherit everything they’ve ever gotten in their life and squander it.”

Last edited:
  • Banned
Trump has so much evidence of fraud he doesn't even know what to do with it, my friends!

What is fishy? Most of the population is sick of trump and he lost by 7 million votes. Did Kansas County vote for Woodrow Wilson? Yes? So the voters had a change of heart. The KKK was in favor of Dems years ago, but no more.
What did Biden do to win crucial support in the heartland? Three things. He went there frequently, which Hillary Clinton did not. Biden talked about jobs, with the message that “we can revitalize our industrial base at the heart of the American middle class.” Most importantly, Biden treated working-class whites with respect, which had been sorely lacking when Clinton decried Trump supporters as “deplorables” and Barack Obama condescendingly described Midwestern working-class voters as bitter people clinging to guns and religion. Biden instead pointed out that Trump was a fake while signaling his own respect for working class folks: “I’ve dealt with guys like Donald Trump my whole life, who would look down on us because we didn’t have a lot of money or your parents didn’t go to college. Guys who think they’re better than you. Guys who inherit everything they’ve ever gotten in their life and squander it.”

The KKK is a dems operative group-----they started off to get Lincoln and then restarted in the early 1900s as the Dems sought to use fear (like they do now with BLM and anti-fa) to gain political power. No one associates Biden with Jobs---and no one showed up to hear him talk so there was certainly nothing he said that would gain him support from Trump. Trump btw is the jobs president----Jobs weren't around under Obama, atleast not full time decent paying jobs, that all changed when trump took over.

what the hell are you babbling about looking down on anyone---no one associates him with that either. Is this your attempt to try spin class warfare? The Biden and his family are multi-millionaires thanks mostly to taking kickbacks in government. Btw, you need to look up SQUANDER----Trump has actually turned the millions he inherited into billions $$$ so SQUANDER isn't a correct word choice.

Once again, not your friend, but....

Maybe they have other values that also come into play. Maybe, like so many people here, they're adopting the "lesser-of-two-evils" voting strategy. Could be they voted for Biden - even though he contradicts many of their values - because Trump is such a despicable person and they thought voting for Biden was the best way to get Trump out of the White House.

The KKK is a dems operative group-----they started off to get Lincoln and then restarted in the early 1900s as the Dems sought to use fear (like they do now with BLM and anti-fa) to gain political power. No one associates Biden with Jobs---and no one showed up to hear him talk so there was certainly nothing he said that would gain him support from Trump. Trump btw is the jobs president----Jobs weren't around under Obama, atleast not full time decent paying jobs, that all changed when trump took over.

Just for the sake of argument, post the jobs that were started under Trump as compared to those that were started under Pres Obama.

what the hell are you babbling about looking down on anyone---no one associates him with that either. Is this your attempt to try spin class warfare?

That is all he does, hell he feeds into the class, race war fare, he thrives off of it.

The Biden and his family are multi-millionaires thanks mostly to taking kickbacks in government. Btw, you need to look up SQUANDER----Trump has actually turned the millions he inherited into billions $$$ so SQUANDER isn't a correct word choice.

So if he owns billions why does he owe someone 400 million that he hasn't paid off yet.

Joe flipped whole states blue and you're concerned about one county in Kansas? Looks like fraud to me lol.

what the hell are you babbling about looking down on anyone---no one associates him with that either. Is this your attempt to try spin class warfare? The Biden and his family are multi-millionaires thanks mostly to taking kickbacks in government. Btw, you need to look up SQUANDER----Trump has actually turned the millions he inherited into billions $$$ so SQUANDER isn't a correct word choice.

The KKK started as Dems and now supports the trump party. Dems did not invent those groups to use fear to gain political power. those groups are independent and hardly helped the Dems achieve political power. If anything, they hurt the Dems. Obama created 8.9 million jobs and many people today still work 2 jobs to make ends meet.
No one showed up for a traveling circus when Biden spoke because they could watch it on tv, and evidently they did watch him speak, yes? Biden did not take kickbacks from anybody except in your pee-head uninformed little mind.
Trump did indeed squander his wealth on several occasions, but his grifting skills got him out of much financial trouble. He has, as we speak, a personal note that is due shortly in the amount of 400 million dollars. let's see how that goes. If you took the time to study his history you would read about his 5 bankruptcies and nefarious activities.
Oh yes, he does look down at you and doesn't like the working middle class. Maybe you should stop the babbling
and take a good look at your grifter president who just lost an election because the voters are sick of his petulance, divisiveness, and incompetence.

The KKK started as Dems and now supports the trump party. Dems did not invent those groups to use fear to gain political power. those groups are independent and hardly helped the Dems achieve political power. If anything, they hurt the Dems. Obama created 8.9 million jobs and many people today still work 2 jobs to make ends meet.
No one showed up for a traveling circus when Biden spoke because they could watch it on tv, and evidently they did watch him speak, yes? Biden did not take kickbacks from anybody except in your pee-head uninformed little mind.
Trump did indeed squander his wealth on several occasions, but his grifting skills got him out of much financial trouble. He has, as we speak, a personal note that is due shortly in the amount of 400 million dollars. let's see how that goes. If you took the time to study his history you would read about his 5 bankruptcies and nefarious activities.
Oh yes, he does look down at you and doesn't like the working middle class. Maybe you should stop the babbling
and take a good look at your grifter president who just lost an election because the voters are sick of his petulance, divisiveness, and incompetence.

The KKK ain’t got nothin’ on BLM. The democrats and media aid and abet BLM racism, murder and vandalism.
The KKK is marginal at best. They only even ostensibly exist because of the overblown mentioning they get from Pravda and Pravda suckers like you.

The KKK ain’t got nothin’ on BLM. The democrats and media aid and abet BLM racism, murder and vandalism.
The KKK is marginal at best. They only even ostensibly exist because of the overblown mentioning they get from Pravda and Pravda suckers like you.

Actually. Democrats and media do not aid and abet BLM racism, murder, and vandalism. These people may vote for Democrats and I don't blame them since the alternative is trump's party, but I don't know any Democrat or media
that aid and abet any violence. Currently, there are trump followers on this post and elsewhere who are threatening violence and who are starting to be violent, the KKK, proud brotherhood, white supremacists, independent lone wolves notwithstanding.

Forum List

Back