This would be pretty awesome

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Right Wing Watch first reported on Steve Baldwin’s proposal to form “a coalition between social and fiscal conservatives…around the issue of eliminating all federal abortion funding, reversing Roe vs. Wade (let the states fight it out), and prohibiting the Federal government from granting special rights to people based upon sexual behavior (laws that almost always infringe on our religious, property, and freedom of association rights).”

GOP lawmaker calls on Sarah Palin to lead new party to replace Republicans

I would love to see this happen. Weed the total right wing out of the conservative camp. Win win for the country.

Right Wing Watch first reported on Steve Baldwin’s proposal to form “a coalition between social and fiscal conservatives…around the issue of eliminating all federal abortion funding, reversing Roe vs. Wade (let the states fight it out), and prohibiting the Federal government from granting special rights to people based upon sexual behavior (laws that almost always infringe on our religious, property, and freedom of association rights).”

GOP lawmaker calls on Sarah Palin to lead new party to replace Republicans

I would love to see this happen. Weed the total right wing out of the conservative camp. Win win for the country.

Please, GOD, Baby Jesus, Allah and Tom Cruise let this happen…

Please, please, please….

...prohibiting the Federal government from granting special rights to people based upon sexual behavior...

I'm totally with Baldwin on this one. I think it is outrageous that some people get a shit ton of cash and prizes from the state and federal governments based on their heterosexual behavior.

...prohibiting the Federal government from granting special rights to people based upon sexual behavior...

I'm totally with Baldwin on this one. I think it is outrageous that some people get a shit ton of cash and prizes from the state and federal governments based on their heterosexual behavior.

LOL! I betcha he doesn't even get that irony.

Abortion keeps the negro population in check.

Forum List

Back