"This would be a very good time to do a shutdown” President Trump says, saying he wants $5B for wall

When I Googled "when is budget due?" it said February. But I thought I remembered something about December after the Congress kicked the can down the road to prevent a shutdown in October.
Is there some sort of budget deadline approaching in December?

Julie Davis on Twitter

you can do a wall by executive order!
Let's upgrade Ellis Island and get Capitalistic, instead.

We subscribe to Capitalism!

It really is for the Good of our Republic!

Lady Liberty NEVER invited any filthy wetbacks...she was given very specific instructions per the Naturalization Act Of 1790. Look it up....are you sure you want to go on your newly developed “Ellis Island” principle?

Julie Davis on Twitter

Lady Liberty NEVER invited any filthy wetbacks...she was given very specific instructions per the Naturalization Act Of 1790. Look it up....are you sure you want to go on your newly developed “Ellis Island” principle?

I can't take you serious under Any form of Capitalism, without a "war on illegals tax".

I prefer to make money not lose money on border policy.

Julie Davis on Twitter

I can't take you serious under Any form of Capitalism, without a "war on illegals tax".

Hahaha...funny shit. Save it bud....you don’t “make money”....everybody here knows it.

Julie Davis on Twitter

Hahaha...funny shit. Save it bud....you don’t “make money”....everybody here knows it.

lol. all that may be required for any good capitalist, is a petty cash fund for that purpose, or a printing press at an official Mint.

Julie Davis on Twitter

You should not be denigrating Mexicans.....after all, they are paying for the Wall.

Forum List

Back