This will make Ron Paul fans VERY happy!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I know that most of you probably do not watch The Rachel Maddow Show, so I bring this clip to you (and the people who say Ron Paul doesn't have a prayer) in order for you to see Paul's plan laid out for Rachel by Rep. Paul's Senior Adviser, Doug Wead.

This is a fascinating clip. He is basically saying that the results of these primaries and caucuses don't mean shit, and the delegates are planning to ignore the vote totals and vote for Paul regardless.

Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x28_I9oIVg]Doug Wead on The Rachel Maddow Show MSNBC 2/10/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, and btw, Doug Wead is back on Rachel right now, talking about the Maine delegates.

Rachel, to Doug Wead, just now: "Everyone is treating this as a big secret, but if you and I keep talking about it, that could change real quick".

Paul was scammed on maine. I may end up leaning that way,as i cant stand the lineup the MSM is pushing on us.

They tried to throw away a district in maine,GOP did,to turn it away from his favor.in actuality,he had more votes than the others in key states.

I had realized that this could happen long ago but I am just amazed at the brazenness of this. They seem so proud to have triumphed over democracy.

The republican convention is going to be so interesting, Jesus, Ron Paul has to realize that if this alone somehow wins his nomination that there will be a bloody riot in the convention.

Last edited:
It's MoneyBall in the GOP caucuses, most of us knew this was the strategy from the start for Paul. It would be sick if it worked and he won, what could the GOP do?

The republican convention is going to be so interesting, Jesus, Ron Paul has to realize that if this alone somehow wins his nomination that there will be a bloody riot in the convention.

Screw the convention. There would be a riot with the voters. He has to realize that if people think he scammed their vote it will not bode well for him in the main election. I like Paul and would LOVE to see him make the presidency but I don't think he can do that by getting his votes this way. The main election does not work like that.

I had realized that this could happen long ago but I am just amazed at the brazenness of this. They seem so proud to have triumphed over democracy.

Triumphed over democracy?? Really?? What the Ron Paul people are doing is NOT illegal, immoral or wrong in any shape, form or fashion. They are well within the rules and are being completely above board.

And the GOP better get used to it, without the Paulites votes NO Republican can win in November.

Nothing Maddow has ever said or any of her looney toon guests, has ever been right so, I don't put one ounce of faith in this.

And I'm a Ron Paul supporter.

The loonytoon guest in this case was Paul's senior advisor Doug Wead blatantly admitting, even bragging, about trying to rig the delegates in caucus states.

Nothing Maddow has ever said or any of her looney toon guests, has ever been right so, I don't put one ounce of faith in this.

The loonytoon guest in this case was Paul's senior advisor Doug Wead blatantly admitting, even bragging, about trying to rig the delegates in caucus states.

Makes no difference.

Makes no difference.

As long as you have no problem with this I guess it's OK. :eusa_eh:

You do realize that Doug Wead is the guy IN CHARGE of the Ron Paul campaign, don't you?

Forum List

Back