This will make Ron Paul fans VERY happy!

Ronny, Just put up will write prescription sign for votes!
This will get you the delusional Dumbelguts and find those missing cockuses
you need buddy! You will never get to the place you seek, but pop some pills,
as this will help you FANTASIZE BETTER! And smoke some weed with it too, it can’t hurt you know!

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4270-ron-paul-usa-dope.jpg

…
For all you I know, I know but

Last edited:
Nothing Maddow has ever said or any of her looney toon guests, has ever been right so, I don't put one ounce of faith in this.

And I'm a Ron Paul supporter.

The loonytoon guest in this case was Paul's senior advisor Doug Wead blatantly admitting, even bragging, about trying to rig the delegates in caucus states.

Once again I'll try and explain it to you. There is no 'rigging' going on. There is NOTHING illegal, immoral or against the rules in what the Paul campaign is doing. They are ENTIRELY within their rights and are breaking NO rules.

Since you missed it the LAST time I'll repeat it AGAIN.

There is NOTHING illegal, immoral or against the rules in what the Paul campaign is doing.

Nothing Maddow has ever said or any of her looney toon guests, has ever been right so, I don't put one ounce of faith in this.

The loonytoon guest in this case was Paul's senior advisor Doug Wead blatantly admitting, even bragging, about trying to rig the delegates in caucus states.

Once again I'll try and explain it to you. There is no 'rigging' going on. There is NOTHING illegal, immoral or against the rules in what the Paul campaign is doing. They are ENTIRELY within their rights and are breaking NO rules.

There is NOTHING illegal, immoral or against the rules in what the Paul campaign is doing.

As long as you have no problem with this I guess it's OK too.

As long as you have no problem with this I guess it's OK too.

Why SHOULD I have a problem with it?

You tell me, it looks like robbing caucus voters of what little voice they have in the nomination process but as long as republicans have no problem I guess it's OK.

The rules are laid out and they will be followed by all regardless. The underdog needs every advantage he can get get. I personally am glad that Santorum is winning some delegates now. The delegates that the other 3 take from each other make the caucus delegates Ron Paul wins all the more valuable.

Do the people who picked the delgate KNOW the person is going to throw the vote?

You tell me, it looks like robbing caucus voters of what little voice they have in the nomination process but as long as republicans have no problem I guess it's OK.

Everyone can stay and vote for delegates and even try to get elected as delegates. Most people would rather go home and watch tv than get involved. Their vote has equal worth to their involvement.

No you silly man.

Did they think they were picking someone who would HONOR their choice?

You do realize that Doug Wead is the guy IN CHARGE of the Ron Paul campaign, don't you?

No, he isn't.

As to the idea that these delegates are somehow going to all vote for Ron Paul at the convention, many delegates are bound to a certain candidate. They couldn't vote for Ron Paul even if they wanted to.

You do realize that Doug Wead is the guy IN CHARGE of the Ron Paul campaign, don't you?

No, he isn't.

As to the idea that these delegates are somehow going to all vote for Ron Paul at the convention, many delegates are bound to a certain candidate. They couldn't vote for Ron Paul even if they wanted to.

The delegates referred to in the clip are the unbound caucus delegates. The only delegates that are bound so far are those in Florida and the ones that are allocated proportionately in the primary states like MA.

No, he isn't.

The delegates referred to in the clip are the unbound caucus delegates. The only delegates that are bound so far are those in Florida and the ones that are allocated proportionately in the primary states like MA.

I see. That makes more sense then.

Forum List

Back