This will infuriate Donald Trump

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown will never win the most admired even in this nation. The majority of Americans detest him, hold him in utter contempt.

Stick around, Old Fuck............the perp walk of your "idols" is on the horizon. I hope that you will be around for the aftermath. How would you prefer your crow? Baked? Perhaps grilled?
After the Dems take the House watch for investigations into Trump sexually assaulting all 19 women accusers.
Then the impeachment proceedings will commence.
4 out of 10 Americans want him impeached. That number will rise once Bob Mueller releases his final report.

Let's place a wager on that happening.....loser leaves the site? What say ye?????

IMG_0395.JPG
  • Barack Obama edges out Donald Trump as most admired man
  • Hillary Clinton wins narrow victory over Michelle Obama
  • Clinton has won the past 16 years; Obama the past 10.
Ha ha ha ha

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Retain Most Admired Titles

In all fairness Trump won for most admired orange turd.

Barrypuppet won the "Most Admired Jug-Eared, Queer Mulatto Traitor" award.........clap......clap....clap.....clap......clap.

(snicker)
I see it really really is affecting you that there's more evidence of how much President Obama is admired and respected in this country.
Welcome to reality.

Barrypuppet isn't the president of USA.INC now.......and he is certainly worried about the crimes he committed that are to be revealed...... which is why he sticks around D.C getting intel from his minions that have yet to be weeded out of the State Department. The Barrypuppet will be doing the "perp walk" and it's a good thing that he is a queer because his "dance card" will be filled every night.......as far as polls go? They are the same ones that predicted that the Hildebeast was a "shoo-in" to win the presidency and it wasn't even close.

BTW, what ID were you using here before the election? So many leftards left after the Hildebeast lost and "new" posters to this forum suddenly showed up........as if by magic....imagine that?

(snicker)
I was a moderator at another forum. I wasn't here before the election.

You watch too much of that demagogue Hannity if you think Obama committed crimes.
It's quite comical you think so though.

There's 3 investigations into the Trump/ Treason scandals. The only ones going to jail are directly in Trump's orbit and probably the fat boy himself with obstruction of justice charges.

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown will never win the most admired even in this nation. The majority of Americans detest him, hold him in utter contempt.

Stick around, Old Fuck............the perp walk of your "idols" is on the horizon. I hope that you will be around for the aftermath. How would you prefer your crow? Baked? Perhaps grilled?
After the Dems take the House watch for investigations into Trump sexually assaulting all 19 women accusers.
4 out of 10 Americans want him impeached. That number will rise once Bob Mueller releases his final report.

Let's place a wager on that happening.....loser leaves the site? What say ye?????
Dems have an 11-15 point lead right now. Democrats are energized while republicans have seen nothing but bizarre behavior by this president and one single legislative accomplishment.
I don't bet with liars and scoundrels.

Watch Trump's aides try to keep this poll fromhim just like they REGULARLY hide badnews from him.
They say he explodes at the hint of unpleasant news and then loses his focus the rest of the day. He is that unbalanced and unstable.
I'm sure many people are tweeting him the poll right now.
Ha

Dems have an 11-15 point lead right now. Democrats are energized while republicans have seen nothing but bizarre behavior by this president and one single legislative accomplishment.
Lol, and Hillary was gonna win in a landslide!

Lol, and Hillary was gonna win in a landslide!
That's the best you got?
Sad.

View attachment 168258
Ha ha ha ha

Barrypuppet won the "Most Admired Jug-Eared, Queer Mulatto Traitor" award.........clap......clap....clap.....clap......clap.

(snicker)
I see it really really is affecting you that there's more evidence of how much President Obama is admired and respected in this country.
Welcome to reality.

Barrypuppet isn't the president of USA.INC now.......and he is certainly worried about the crimes he committed that are to be revealed...... which is why he sticks around D.C getting intel from his minions that have yet to be weeded out of the State Department. The Barrypuppet will be doing the "perp walk" and it's a good thing that he is a queer because his "dance card" will be filled every night.......as far as polls go? They are the same ones that predicted that the Hildebeast was a "shoo-in" to win the presidency and it wasn't even close.

BTW, what ID were you using here before the election? So many leftards left after the Hildebeast lost and "new" posters to this forum suddenly showed up........as if by magic....imagine that?

(snicker)

You watch too much of that demagogue Hannity if you think Obama committed crimes.

There's 3 investigations into the Trump/ Treason scandals. The only ones going to jail are directly in Trump's orbit and probably the fat boy himself with obstruction of justice charges.

LOL!!!!!! ISIS, Libya, Uranium One, Hezbollah, "Fast And Furious", Lois Lerner and the IRS scandal, the use of the NSA to spy on his detractors....... where the Barrypuppet admin shook down small corporations and companies for donations in exchange for the lifting of the IRS audits.......Benghazi and how it was used to take down Libya and then provide weapons to a proxy army (ISIS) along with funding to attempt to take out Assad in Syria........you have NO fucking clue...........not clue at all. You amuse me......

(snicker)

I am neither a "liar" or a "scoundrel"........put up are STFU. You sure sound a lot like Jake Smarmy.........he got his ass kicked here as well for making such brash predictions.

View attachment 168258

(snicker)
Welcome to reality.

(snicker)

LOL!!!!!! ISIS, Libya, Uranium One, Hezbollah, "Fast And Furious", Lois Lerner and the IRS scandal, the use of the NSA to spy on his detractors....... where the Barrypuppet admin shook down small corporations and companies for donations in exchange for the lifting of the IRS audits.......Benghazi and how it was used to take down Libya and then provide weapons to a proxy army (ISIS) along with funding to attempt to take out Assad in Syria........you have NO fucking clue...........not clue at all. You amuse me......

(snicker)
Your fake fox scandals amuse me.
You know fat boy's days are numbered so you pull a petrified SeanHannity act.

Steve Bannon:: Trump only has a 30% chance of finishing his term.
AndTHIS guy knows exactly how guilty trump is.

Ha ha ha ha

Yep, liberals and criminals. Imagine that.
How many liberals/ Dems met with Russiansand lied about it like nine of trump's people?
You don't know shit.
You got nothing.

The Hildebeast got 145 million dollars from Russian officials brokered by Tony Podesta for the Uranium One deal, that had to suddenly resign from his consulting firm........ and that is ALL going to come out.Like rats fleeing a sinking ship? They are rolling over on the Hildebeast...........bad times for leftards.....bad times indeed.,

(snicker)

Ha ha ha ha

How many liberals/ Dems met with Russiansand lied about it like nine of trump's people?
You don't know shit.
You got nothing.

The Hildebeast got 145 million dollars from Russian officials brokered by Tony Podesta for the Uranium One deal, that had to suddenly resign from his consulting firm........ and that is ALL going to come out.Like rats fleeing a sinking ship? They are rolling over on the Hildebeast...........bad times for leftards.....bad times indeed.,

(snicker)
FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Keep pushing your right wing propaganda and I'll keep hitting it out of the park.

View attachment 168258

(snicker)
Welcome to reality.

(snicker)

(snicker)
Your fake fox scandals amuse me.
You know fat boy's days are numbered so you pull a petrified SeanHannity act.

Steve Bannon:: Trump only has a 30% chance of finishing his term.
AndTHIS guy knows exactly how guilty trump is.

Guilty of what, troll????????

Ha ha ha ha

You don't know shit.
You got nothing.

(snicker)
FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Keep pushing your right wing propaganda and I'll keep hitting it out of the park.

Snopes???? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aides have personally told the fake president that Nov 18 looks like a "blood bath."

The Trump cult: R's will win easily.
Roflmao

Ha ha ha ha

You don't know shit.
You got nothing.

(snicker)

Swing and a miss.........

FBI informant gathered years of evidence on Russian push for US nuclear fuel deals, including Uranium One, memos show

Ha ha ha ha

You don't know shit.
You got nothing.

(snicker)

Snopes???? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg. Yes Snopes as nonpartisan as they come
Funny you probably read Breitbart and Gateway Pundit after all your hilarious Hillary is going to jail propaganda.

Forum List

Back