This wall can’t be climbed

I live 30 miles from the border at Nogales. Mexicans cross the border every day by the hundreds, right through the gate manned by the Border patrol. Once they cross, nobody knows if they cross back. Trump's manufactured border crisis "solution" is amusing, but totally ridicules. It does manage to divert his base from real issues, like the massive debt that Trump is piling up..

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I live 30 miles from the border at Nogales. Mexicans cross the border every day by the hundreds, right through the gate manned by the Border patrol. Once they cross, nobody knows if they cross back. Trump's manufactured border crisis "solution" is amusing, but totally ridicules. It does manage to divert his base from real issues, like the massive debt that Trump is piling up..

Yeah, sure, ...... And then the fairy godmother said blah-blah-blah...

Weird... I didn't hear you complaining about the kenyan muslim faggot dog turd DOUBLING the national debt.

...and I cross their border every time I go to my dentist. I used to have to stand in line for hours with Mexicans crossing when I came back, but I got a SINTRI card, and now go to the head of the line when I return.

Trump is an idiot. Any wall can be climbed. There are videos of his own proud, shitty walls being climbed all over the internet.

All it's got to do is slow down the climbers more than the 15 minute response from all the electronic intrusion alarms.. It's damn near a perfect solution for helping out the Border Patrol...

But leftists don't think that far on their limited "critical thinking"....
Months crossing countries and deserts, but "15 minutes" will stop them. I bet you still think Mexico's paying for walls.

So you don't even "get it" after it's been spelled out for you? That's serious critical thinking deficit right there..

About 40% of border crossings are ILLEGALLY done.. And that's being generous and including legal "day shopping passes".

With a wall that takes more than 15 minutes to scale ONLY by the the most able, with border patrol responding as SOON AS FOOTPRINTS are heard near the wall -- what do you think that number WILL be?? Or will that hurt too much to ponder??? :badgrin:

...and I cross their border every time I go to my dentist. I used to have to stand in line for hours with Mexicans crossing when I came back, but I got a SINTRI card, and now go to the head of the line when I return.

But Mexican nationals do not qualify for a SINTRI card without first obtaining a Global Entry Card.
If they get a Global Entry Card, they are not automatically given a SINTRI card.

Last edited:

It's not quite the open door you make it out to be.
Yes, a lot of traffic passes through the Nogales.border crossing, and going to Mexico is fairly routine....but coming back into the US is a bit harder.

For anyone intrested, here's a bit pof FACTUAL information about the Border crossing
Do You Need a Passport to Visit Nogales, Mexico?

Trump is an idiot. Any wall can be climbed. There are videos of his own proud, shitty walls being climbed all over the internet.
The moron even signed one of the beams, using the same Sharpie he forecasted a hurricane in Alabama with.

Democrats say foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, don't go across the open borders or climb walls. Especially bad people. They only come and go through ports of entry.

I live 30 miles from the border at Nogales. Mexicans cross the border every day by the hundreds, right through the gate manned by the Border patrol. Once they cross, nobody knows if they cross back.

Well YOU COULD BE right... The Fed govt is exactly that inept and incompetent... But they have names and other history and a file on them.. Maybe even biometrics for "frequent shoppers"....

Democrats say foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, don't go across the open borders or climb walls. Especially bad people. They only come and go through ports of entry.

Had to laugh today when even Eric freakin' Holder came out and told the Insane Clown Posse of Prez wannabees to STFU about "open borders" and decriminalizing illegal entry... Now THAT in conjunction with Pelosi today "passing a message" that the impeachment squad is also killing the party might just mean, 1/2 my dreams are answered. One party down.. One more to go....

Democrats believe they are all good people who come to be exploited by Democrats for slave wages.

Democrats believe nobody crosses the border illegally in the desert, especially bad people. Democrats are brainwashed and stupid.

Let’s go white boy get you fat beta liberal ass up there hah
First, its not a wall. Its a fence in San Diego, just a replacement fence.
And you can saw thru it. Or get a taller ladder.
Let’s see you try beta male
Sure seems like Democrats are rooting for foreign nationals to pour into America unchecked and unregulated.

But Mexican nationals do not qualify for a SINTRI card without first obtaining a Global Entry Card.
If they get a Global Entry Card, they are not automatically given a SINTRI card.

And, you don't need a SINTRI card to cross. All a Mexican needs is an ID that is not on a BP list of Mexican criminals. My maid has a helper who crosses the border every morning to work in the US. Presumably, she goes home every night to Mexico, but there is nobody checking that.

So much for Trump's twenty billion dollar wall.

Maybe the point of a wall, is to pool them all in one area and slow them down, so folks in a AC room some where can fly drone over, and tranq them.

MQ9-Reaper-Photo-General-Atomics.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

It's not quite the open door you make it out to be.
Yes, a lot of traffic passes through the Nogales.border crossing, and going to Mexico is fairly routine....but coming back into the US is a bit harder.

For anyone intrested, here's a bit pof FACTUAL information about the Border crossing
Do You Need a Passport to Visit Nogales, Mexico?

I have forgotten to bring my passport on dentist visits to Nogales twice. In both cases, they allowed me to return when I presented my drivers license.

Forum List

Back