This wall can’t be climbed

We're winning this immigration fight. Asylum rules have been rewritten, and now we have a border wall that's impossible to climb over. MAGA!

Trump visits border barriers near San Diego: 'This wall can't be climbed'
Palestinians have breached this wall....

israels-separation-wall.jpg

... and that wall makes trump's wall look like a picket fence.

There's actually a pair of walls there.. I guess I have to point that out because of your lack of awareness. And a POLICE brigade patrolling the middle..

So it's not "winning" to climb EITHER of those walls.. And your victory lap on that post is laughable...
Over, is not the only way to breach the walls...

Hamas tunnels

Around, is another way. For the most part, trump is only rebuilding parts of the existing 700 miles of barriers. Little over 1/3 of the border. These cockroaches will still get in.

I live 30 miles from the border at Nogales. Mexicans cross the border every day by the hundreds, right through the gate manned by the Border patrol. Once they cross, nobody knows if they cross back. Trump's manufactured border crisis "solution" is amusing, but totally ridicules. It does manage to divert his base from real issues, like the massive debt that Trump is piling up..
Weird... I didn't hear you complaining about the kenyan muslim faggot dog turd DOUBLING the national debt.
Why would anyone complain about the debt to rightards since y'all don't give a shit about the debt?

We're winning this immigration fight. Asylum rules have been rewritten, and now we have a border wall that's impossible to climb over. MAGA!

There's actually a pair of walls there.. I guess I have to point that out because of your lack of awareness. And a POLICE brigade patrolling the middle..

So it's not "winning" to climb EITHER of those walls.. And your victory lap on that post is laughable...

Hamas tunnels

Around, is another way. For the most part, trump is only rebuilding parts of the existing 700 miles of barriers. Little over 1/3 of the border. These cockroaches will still get in.

Hamas tunnels go under the Gaza "demilitarized" zone.. NOT under the walls on the West Bank... And it's really hard to dig a tunnel without making any noise... I was part of design team decades ago that designed battlefield vibration monitoring systems.. Today, you can hear a gopher digging 5 miles away...

So no dice... Aint' generally getting under the US border once the wall and "electronic surveillance" is active....

Trump is an idiot. Any wall can be climbed. There are videos of his own proud, shitty walls being climbed all over the internet.

So your saying the wall isn’t stopping anything from coming over. I see some pics you put that might be someone that made it to the top but didn’t look like he wanted to jump down the other side. The rest were the old shity tin fences. Tunnels are done with the sensors that pick up vibrations from 50 yards out and the wall goes 7 feet down.

Trump’s winning, left and Rhinos are losing and the next election will be a blowout with whoever you put up. He’s gonna make history AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. Get used to it like we had to watch a pussy President for 8 years who drew a line in the sand and the stepped over it and he did nothing. We had to watch that race baiting buffoon for 8 years accomplish absolutely nothing including CASH FOR CLUNKERS lol Wait a idiot.

Last edited:

Hamas tunnels

So vote democrats out so we can build it with out delay

Trump is an idiot. Any wall can be climbed. There are videos of his own proud, shitty walls being climbed all over the internet.
Let’s go white boy get you fat beta liberal ass up there hah
First, its not a wall. Its a fence in San Diego, just a replacement fence.
And you can saw thru it. Or get a taller ladder.
Let’s see you try beta male
Sure seems like Democrats are rooting for foreign nationals to pour into America unchecked and unregulated.

Democrats are the colon cancer of America [emoji631]

All it's got to do is slow down the climbers more than the 15 minute response from all the electronic intrusion alarms.. It's damn near a perfect solution for helping out the Border Patrol...

But leftists don't think that far on their limited "critical thinking"....

Do you really believe the whole wall is lined with electronic intrusion alarms?

All it's got to do is slow down the climbers more than the 15 minute response from all the electronic intrusion alarms.. It's damn near a perfect solution for helping out the Border Patrol...

Do you think trump is going to win in 2020?

I would give him about a 65% chance as long as the economy does not tank in the next 12 months

I would give him about a 65% chance as long as the economy does not tank in the next 12 months
Damn right, now stfu and build the wall, he’s been your daddy

you are a strange little kid. Do you often have sexual fantasies about Trump?

Are you projecting again? Lol

:itsok:

:itsok:
Don’t be blue haha

I have forgotten to bring my passport on dentist visits to Nogales twice. In both cases, they allowed me to return when I presented my drivers license.

And what would happen if you forgot your driver license as well or lost it?

Right...you presented a US driver license. Maybe now we know another reason California is so eager to issue drivers licenses to illegals.
Granted, I'm sure there are plenty of forged ID's to be bought in Mexico.

The point is, it is controlled.....unlike free for all border jumpers.

That said, it probably does allow for serious holes in US border security.

Sure seems like Democrats are rooting for foreign nationals to pour into America unchecked and unregulated.

I've had discussions with Leftists who are for that exactly.

What I've found is that for the most part, they never give thought to the actual consequences.
They are so focused on diminishing "white power" in America that ANY means justify the end.

That or they naively believe that space and resources are limitless and there's room and plenty for "ALL" (And they have no limitations)

They don't give a moments thought to costs, the introduction of crime, violence or disease. None.
They don't realize that THEY will be asked to pay an ever increasing amount and ultimately make an ever increasing sacrifice of their way of life.

A perfect storm mixture of ignorance and naivete. That describes the Left to a "T"

I live 30 miles from the border at Nogales. Mexicans cross the border every day by the hundreds, right through the gate manned by the Border patrol. Once they cross, nobody knows if they cross back. Trump's manufactured border crisis "solution" is amusing, but totally ridicules. It does manage to divert his base from real issues, like the massive debt that Trump is piling up..
Weird... I didn't hear you complaining about the kenyan muslim faggot dog turd DOUBLING the national debt.
Why would anyone complain about the debt to rightards since y'all don't give a shit about the debt?
Lol you are opening borders to free health care welfare foreigners and you talk about debt? How’s your IQ?

Forum List

Back