This thing has turned into Clinton vs. Conway

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It's clear that Trump's behavior (and campaign) pretty much turned on a dime when he brought on Kellyanne Conway.

Not sure what they did with that Breitbart guy, but it's pretty clear that somehow Conway has grabbed Trump by the shorthairs, and she's not letting go. Maybe they've got the Breitbart guy caged up somewhere.

Her problem is the fact that Trump's long prior string of incredibly stupid comments will be played over and over again until Election Day.

Whatever happens, if the party is smart, she's running the GOP after this. She's a freakin' miracle worker.

lUtz7Png.jpg

I can't argue with that, Mac. What people NEED to keep in mind, and no doubt will NOT heed, is that Kellyanne Conway and her miracles of making Trump look presidential will go away once he's in the White House. Without an election to win, he has no incentive to act like the Republican's puppet. The real Trump will be back.
Watch out.

I can't argue with that, Mac. What people NEED to keep in mind, and no doubt will NOT heed, is that Kellyanne Conway and her miracles of making Trump look presidential will go away once he's in the White House. Without an election to win, he has no incentive to act like the Republican's puppet. The real Trump will be back.
Watch out.
Yeah, that could be. On the other hand, she could be Chief of Staff. They'd need someone he'd listen to, someone who can get away with telling him what to do and what NOT to do.

It's clear that Trump's behavior (and campaign) pretty much turned on a dime when he brought on Kellyanne Conway.

Not sure what they did with that Breitbart guy, but it's pretty clear that somehow Conway has grabbed Trump by the shorthairs, and she's not letting go. Maybe they've got the Breitbart guy caged up somewhere.

Her problem is the fact that Trump's long prior string of incredibly stupid comments will be played over and over again until Election Day.

Whatever happens, if the party is smart, she's running the GOP after this. She's a freakin' miracle worker.

lUtz7Png.jpg

You're missing the fact Trump has closed the gap and in some polls starting to pull away.

lUtz7Png.jpg

You're missing the fact Trump has closed the gap and in some polls starting to pull away.
No, that's my point. Look at the timeline. He's gone up since she took over.

lUtz7Png.jpg

My response was to your comment about Trump's remarks...that's old news, Cankle's health is the issue and that's not going away, one more "spell" and she's done if she's not already

She's the Annie Sullivan of politics. I have been admiring what she's doing although I hate the results.

We will all soon see how the non-scripted debates will play out for a not-too bright Trump.
Questions about his Birther movement.......Trump u........missing tax returns....relationships with Russia and Turkey and N. Korea....bigotry, xenophobia, etc., will surface....

Trump has not wanted to prepare for such queries, and we will see if his bravado will be enough to gain votes beside the base that would always vote for him....but are not nearly enough.

We will all soon see how the non-scripted debates will play out for a not-too bright Trump.
Questions about his Birther movement.......Trump u........missing tax returns....relationships with Russia and Turkey and N. Korea....bigotry, xenophobia, etc., will surface....

Trump has not wanted to prepare for such queries, and we will see if his bravado will be enough to gain votes beside the base that would always vote for him....but are not nearly enough.
It'll be interesting. But from what I'm seeing, if anyone can put him in a position to not look TOO ridiculous, it's this lady.

Mac, what Conway has successfully done, is managed to keep Trump relatively sane from his previously highly insulting speeches.....THAT, coupled with the flaws of the Clinton camp, has gained Trump a slight lead.......The challenge for Clinton is how to best bait Trump to speak off the cuff, where he is MOST vulnerable.

It'll be interesting. But from what I'm seeing, if anyone can put him in a position to not look TOO ridiculous, it's this lady.

Oh, no doubt she has done wonders to polish up Trump's tarnished rhetoric.......but as the old saying goes, "you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit."

Mac, what Conway has successfully done, is managed to keep Trump relatively sane from his previously highly insulting speeches.....THAT, coupled with the flaws of the Clinton camp, has gained Trump a slight lead.......The challenge for Clinton is how to best bait Trump to speak off the cuff, where he is MOST vulnerable.
Sure. Baiting him and displaying her broader knowledge of domestic and foreign details has to be the way for her to go.

I guess I just wouldn't be surprised if Conway prepared him effectively to maximize his strengths and minimize his weaknesses.

But yeah, like a boxer with a great trainer, he'd still have to perform once in the ring.

right, cant wait for the debates and for the hildebeast to discuss the money laundering Clinton foundation, campaign contributions from muslim countries that execute gays and treat women like property, her illegal e-mail server, violations of national security laws, incompetence as SecState, habitual lying, her rapist husband, Chelsea's father Webb Hubbell, her mental illnesses, her physical illnesses. her ties to radical islam via Huma Abedin, her lesbianism.

Yeah, bring it on. let the bloodbath begin.

Sure. Baiting him and displaying her broader knowledge of domestic and foreign details has to be the way for her to go.

I guess I just wouldn't be surprised if Conway prepared him effectively to maximize his strengths and minimize his weaknesses.

But yeah, like a boxer with a great trainer, he'd still have to perform once in the ring.

and he will. He beat 16 good republicans in the primaries. He is turning out thousands for his rallys while the hildebeast gets 200 or so unenthusiastic sheep.

lUtz7Png.jpg

Trump knows how to find and hire good people, another reason to vote for him.

Trump negotiated this...
image.jpeg

Hitlery negotiated this....
image.jpeg

Hitlerys debate fail will be epic...

Forum List

Back