This sure wont help OBAMA. Gas prices will be over 4.00 by spring

Bad energy policy by decreasing secure domestic production means we're subject to the trials and tribulations of imported fuel from unsecure sectors of the world. Not to mention, trouble in the middle east ALWAYS increases fuel costs. It seems the world's investors see Iran gumming up the works and decreasing overall supply. I'd go long on oil too if I could invest in it.

Bad energy policy by decreasing secure domestic production means we're subject to the trials and tribulations of imported fuel from unsecure sectors of the world. Not to mention, trouble in the middle east ALWAYS increases fuel costs. It seems the world's investors see Iran gumming up the works and decreasing overall supply. I'd go long on oil too if I could invest in it.

who is stopping you from investing in oil?

time to run from oil and build alternatives that dont cause damage like oil.

That would be the smart thing to do.

I bet the right wants to drill drill drill still and keep the terror coffers full of American money

It sure will effect him since he will not ok the pipeline open more drilling in the gulf. He helping hurting us with his policies then help!! The left blamed bush all the time when the gas prices raised but when Obama is on watch its not his fault.

I bet the right wants to drill drill drill still and keep the terror coffers full of American money

And how is this going to help the people this year. IT wont and that is what is going to get obama out of office :eusa_whistle:

Sounds great.

So you ready to read by candlight and warm yourself with a fire in the meantime?

Love it.....you dont know the difference between solutions and dreams

are you so really uninformed that you think there are NO alternatives?

are you so much in a dream that you think that starting toimorrow, we can all start to use the alternatives?

Never mind...not playing your childish games today....go back to playing with your play doh

And how is this going to help the people this year. IT wont and that is what is going to get obama out of office :eusa_whistle:

It would help the minute we decided to do it.

If we cranked up our production of solar cells and made it a priority to install them in as many homes as wer could you would see Jobs and energy savings In one year.

are you so really uninformed that you think there are NO alternatives?
There are alternatives. But, people do not have the money to buy brand new 40K thousand dollar cars for those alternatives. Are you so stupid this is going to hurt your GOD OBAMA.. Your head is so far up your ass you can see your eyes in your mouth:cuckoo: Oh and if the EPA gets their way and closes all the coal places for electricity we wont have lights either. I hope your ready not be able to drive and have any lights because of the EPA and you tree huggers!!

Last edited:
Its like yoiu people never read the history of WWII?

do you understand what this country accomplished in a year?

Obama sets gas prices?????????

Who Knew?????

who is stopping you from investing in oil?
Nobody but my bank account.

Bull and shit. You cannot logistically convert this nation over to an alternative energy source in 1 year, let alone realize any damn savings. This is particularly obvious when you realize that NONE of the alternatives equal the efficiency and energy density of oil, particularly gasoline.

Forum List

Back