This shit is getting old.

And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

Well...I AM an hysterical fool...so if a herd of animals fucks with me they're getting shot.

And I can promise you this,if I'd have been there those cops wouldnt have had to chase near as many of the scum.

Your "promise" means nothing, tough guy. Calm down. You are all upset, so you're trying to beat your chest and make yourself feel better. You only end up making yourself look like some hysterical fool.

Well...I AM an hysterical fool...so if a herd of animals fucks with me they're getting shot.
We get it. You are scared.

No they're not, and no your little 'mr. insecurity' didn't grow even a little bigger because you posted that self-indulgent nonsense.

I agree with the premise that the government ignores black hate crimes, but, I've seen this video and story before and here's a bit of commentary from a CCW holder (myself):

This couple came from a "rap club", a group of thugs made lewd comments about the girl, the guy mouthed off to them. Then the couple proceeded down an alley.

There are a couple if "stupids" that happened here but I'm in no way blaming the couple. stupid #1: Rap Club #2: mouthing off instead of walking away, #3 restricted alleyway? Seriously dude?, #4: not watching his ass.

I bring this up only because there are more and more people like me who carry concealed, I would never put myself in this situation especially now. There would have been at least two dead or seriously wounded "gentle giants" and I'd be standing in the welfare line with George Zimmerman.

Thats called common sense tho. And you cant blame that guy for not having it. He should be allowed to mouth off to anyone he wants and they should have to take it because...white guy something something

So you admit you're perfectly okay with over reactions?
Then you should be just fine with Dirt Nap Mike getting his shit blown away.
Glad we could clear that up.
I think the term "Dirt Nap Mike" casts this entire thread entire thread in the proper light, and you, for that matter.

I agree with the premise that the government ignores black hate crimes, but, I've seen this video and story before and here's a bit of commentary from a CCW holder (myself):

This couple came from a "rap club", a group of thugs made lewd comments about the girl, the guy mouthed off to them. Then the couple proceeded down an alley.

There are a couple if "stupids" that happened here but I'm in no way blaming the couple. stupid #1: Rap Club #2: mouthing off instead of walking away, #3 restricted alleyway? Seriously dude?, #4: not watching his ass.

I bring this up only because there are more and more people like me who carry concealed, I would never put myself in this situation especially now. There would have been at least two dead or seriously wounded "gentle giants" and I'd be standing in the welfare line with George Zimmerman.

Thats called common sense tho. And you cant blame that guy for not having it. He should be allowed to mouth off to anyone he wants and they should have to take it because...white guy something something

I think the term "Dirt Nap Mike" casts this entire thread entire thread in the proper light, and you, for that matter.

Holy thread resurrection Batman!!!
STFU metrosexual...Dirt Nap got what he had coming.
Too bad he can't use the experience as a learning moment.......such is life in the ghetto.

Go punch a cop and try to take his gun...See how it works out for you.

What did you do, chase off a bunch of trick or treaters?

It is amazing how African American trick-or-treaters show up in the wealthy neighborhoods around here. They park in the lot at a school across the highway from one subdivision and come by the hundreds (over 1500 was the count last Halloween).

They even have Sheriff Deputies work as crossing guards so they can cross the highway. They come from towns 15-20 miles away. People buy up to 50 pounds of candy per household so there is enough to go around and some left for the actual residents.

They don't raid those neighborhoods because they are afraid they will be chased off or assaulted ... They are there because their own neighborhoods are unsafe and undesirable.

It is amazing how African American trick-or-treaters show up in the wealthy neighborhoods around here. They park in the lot at a school across the highway from one subdivision and come by the hundreds (over 1500 was the count last Halloween).

They even have Sheriff Deputies work as crossing guards so they can cross the highway. They come from towns 15-20 miles away. People buy up to 50 pounds of candy per household so there is enough to go around and some left for the actual residents.

They don't raid those neighborhoods because they are afraid they will be chased off or assaulted ... They are there because their own neighborhoods are unsafe and undesirable.

Sounds like you are over complicating the issue. They come because their low income neighborhoods don't give out as much candy as a higher income neighborhood would.

Sounds like you are over complicating the issue. They come because their low income neighborhoods don't give out as much candy as a higher income neighborhood would.

That is covered in my post ...

I did refer to their neighborhoods being "undesirable" ... As in not where they desired to trick-or-treat.

I did refer to their neighborhoods being "undesirable" ... As in not where they desired to trick-or-treat.

You also said unsafe. if that was the case they would be in wealthy neighborhoods everyday.

You also said unsafe. if that was the case they would be in wealthy neighborhoods everyday.

I didn't say their neighborhoods were "unsafe" just because it is my opinion. I said their neighborhood is unsafe because when you turn on the local news it leads with ... "Two young black males shot to death during drive-by shooting in Leadbetter Heights".

High crimes and Felonies in the neighborhoods around here (if any) ... Would refer to someone getting stoned and running over your mailbox.

They aren't here everyday ... And they do live in the neighborhoods with horrid crime ... So you would have to ask them why your assertion is wrong.

So kids are just going to go hangout in wealthy neighborhoods?
Man I hate to bust your bubble but that kinda shit only happens in the ghetto. We dont hang out on the streets and I can assure you they'd stick out like a sore thumb.

I didn't say their neighborhoods were "unsafe" just because it is my opinion. I said their neighborhood is unsafe because when you turn on the local news it leads with ... "Two young black males shot to death during drive-by shooting in Leadbetter Heights".

High crimes and Felonies in the neighborhoods around here (if any) ... Would refer to someone getting stoned and running over your mailbox.

They aren't here everyday ... And they do live in the neighborhoods with horrid crime ... So you would have to ask them why your assertion is wrong.

I never claimed it was your opinion they were unsafe.. You claimed the reason as to why the kids were in the wealthy neighborhoods was because the neighborhoods were unsafe. I'm pointing out your conclusion is faulty I grew up in a low income area and the kids specifically targeted higher income areas simply because we knew there would be more candy.

So kids are just going to go hangout in wealthy neighborhoods?
Man I hate to bust your bubble but that kinda shit only happens in the ghetto. We dont hang out on the streets and I can assure you they'd stick out like a sore thumb.
I think I already told you about the futility of starting off your sentence with the word "So". It signals that you are trying to attribute something to me I never said. In your haste however, you actually helped prove my point. No...kids dont just go hangout in wealthy neighborhoods. BTW ghettos are not wealthy. Ask the people in Poland where the word ghetto originated.

I never claimed it was your opinion they were unsafe.. You claimed the reason as to why the kids were in the wealthy neighborhoods was because the neighborhoods were unsafe. I'm pointing out your conclusion is faulty I grew up in a low income area and the kids specifically targeted higher income areas simply because we knew there would be more candy.

So getting hand outs from rich white people has been ingrained into your behavior since you were young? Why does this not surprise me?
Like Pavlov's dog ....

So getting hand outs from rich white people has been ingrained into your behavior since you were young? Why does this not surprise me?
Like Pavlov's dog ....
You started out with the word "so" again. Yes. Its been ingrained in white and Blacks and all the other races in the US. Its called supply and demand. Unless of course you are claiming white kids dont do the same thing. Is that your claim? White kids dont trick or treat? Blacks live in wealthy neighborhoods. You should know this from your visits after leaving the trailer park. BTW the only dog like about it is your smell when you get wet.

Forum List

Back