this session stuff makes no sense

It's my belief that Sessions advised President Trump not to Investigate Hillary Clinton and let bygones be bygones.

Now we know that Lynch, and Comey were engaged in Obstruction of Justice and a Cover Up for The Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton Campaign, and Trump's gesture to "let things go" earned him nothing from The Left.

In fact it emboldened them to ramp up their attacks. So if I am The President, and I took Session's advice, and this is the result, plus Sessions wimped out and recused himself on top of it, I AM PISSED AS HELL!

You're asking a question about Trump making sense? In his usual thoughtless and incompetent manner he reacts emotionally and acts impulsively. I doubt if that makes sense to anyone but the most lipspittle of his supporters.

Have anything of value to say.......cause bubba....there's nothing in this......

There is no evidence of anything linking Trump to Russia. So why the heck is the white house talking about firing sessions over Russia? Sessions has been nothing but loyal. He sacrificed his career for him on the campaign.

Sessions only crime here seems to have been recusing himself when he wanted to avoid the appearance of impropriety. That's an action of honesty and integrity.

Help me out here. Why destroy a loyal supporter over a scandal with no evidence? It doesn't make any sense
It seems to me Trump wants a conservative version of Eric Holder as AG that's not Sessions. If this is the case he should fire Sessions and get on with it if it's not he really needs to shut up about this.

Mueller's investigation is about Russian meddling, fool. Collusion is a subset of that investigation.

And there is plenty of evidence of Russian meddling.
And of course, Donnie Junior definitely colluded. "I love it".

Says they know it all Rainbow Jackass.

The DEMOCRATS have FAR more to hide. Fortunately for the Democrats, the corrupt media and DC Swamp are both on their side to cover for their shit.
Hey retard. It's right there in Donnie Junior's emails. He was absolutely thrilled the Russian government wanted to help his father win, and he couldn't wait to bring them into Trump Tower to collude.

It can't be helped you are so much of a hack that you won't read his emails so as to protect your delusions.

Mueller's investigation is about Russian meddling, fool. Collusion is a subset of that investigation.

There is evidence of Russia messing with us, but no actual "meddling". There is no evidence of Russia changing votes.

Again the "Trump Russian collusion" (funny how no one is looking at John Podesta) has been going on for so long people now assume there is nothing there and with all the DNC donors no Trump supporter will believe it anyway.

And of course, Donnie Junior definitely colluded. "I love it". The traitor brought a whole army of Russian agents into Trump Tower to collude with him and Manafort and Kushner.

So are the people in Hillary's campaign a traitor for their actual collusion with the Ukraine?

Trump holds his supporters in complete contempt. He tells the biggest lies, and perpetrates the biggest hoaxes, believing his Chumps are so stupid they will drink whatever piss he pours for them. "I can shoot someone on 5th Avenue..."

So far, Trump's confidence in their blind obedience has proven to be well-founded.
I do not think I've ever seen Trump so popular with the American people as he is right now. This entire Mueller investigation thing has backfired on the democrats. The American people are backing President Trump. If you doubt it just read Twitter. His numbers are soaring!!!

This "Russian collusion" conspiracy theory has been going on for so long with nothing to show for it.

Mueller looking into every aspect of Trump's life has caused him to lose even more support.

And of course, Donnie Junior definitely colluded. "I love it". The traitor brought a whole army of Russian agents into Trump Tower to collude with him and Manafort and Kushner.

Well Grassley wants some answers from the DOJ and why they aren't pursuing Ukrainian meddling. Not just meddling. Direct involvement with the Ukrainian government.

And hey nothing spells collusion like Never Trumpers and Democrats PAYING for the fake dossier using Russian informants.

Senator Asks DOJ About Democrats’ Work With Ukraine To Smear Trump Campaign

Senator Asks DOJ About Democrats’ Work With Ukraine To Smear Trump Campaign

There is evidence of Russia messing with us, but no actual "meddling". There is no evidence of Russia changing votes.
O'rly?

Because all last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect that meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you are.

And of course, Donnie Junior definitely colluded. "I love it".

Says they know it all Rainbow Jackass.

The DEMOCRATS have FAR more to hide. Fortunately for the Democrats, the corrupt media and DC Swamp are both on their side to cover for their shit.
Hey retard. It's right there in Donnie Junior's emails. He was absolutely thrilled the Russian government wanted to help his father win, and he couldn't wait to bring them into Trump Tower to collude.

It can't be helped you are so much of a hack that you won't read his emails so as to protect your delusions.

Democrats paid Russian informants for dirt on Trump. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ big money. Along with the Never Trumper. Money actually exchanged hands. Why do you think Simpson from Fusion GPS is going to take the 5th?

So as I said, the tards are terrified of Mueller because he is going to shatter their desperate delusions.

Mueller has joined the Muslim terrorists under their beds. They are shitting their pants in fear of him.

"Just six months after his inauguration, Americans already are split down the middle, 42%-42%, over whether President Trump should be removed from office, a new USA TODAY/iMediaEthics Poll finds.
Poll: Americans split 42%-42% on impeaching Trump

With these numbers all of us ought to be concerned with what Trump might do, since his record shows impulsive behavior without consideration for the consequences. Remember "Wag the Dog"?

Trump is a back stabber. Let this be a lesson to all the Trump sheep and employees. He's not loyal to his supporters.
yea, no other politician - esp a liberal one - would EVER backstab someone, huh?

Trump is throwing Jr under the bus to protect Jared from the meeting with the Russian attorney and spy. He previously fired Comey thinking that would shut down the investigation of his campating getting information from the Russians to use against Hillary, which btw was illegal. He did not realize that with Sessions recusing, it would be up to DOJ lawyers to appoint a special prosecutor, and he got Mueller who is a pit bull compared to Comey. So he views Sessions as being disloyal and forcing him to toss Jr under the bus to protect Jared, whom he considers more valuable.

Name the exact law that makes it illegal for a campaign to get dirt on an opponent. Even from a foreign country.

ETA: even when you pay for it like the Never Trumper and the Democrats did with the dossier.

Ethically they are required to report the situation to the FBI when a foreign country tries to get involved.. But from what I have seen in the last 6 months Trump supporters do not care about Ethics..

"Just six months after his inauguration, Americans already are split down the middle, 42%-42%, over whether President Trump should be removed from office, a new USA TODAY/iMediaEthics Poll finds.

With these numbers all of us ought to be concerned with what Trump might do, since his record shows impulsive behavior without consideration for the consequences. Remember "Wag the Dog"?

We should be concerned more about you working for our enemies and posting Fake Polls to support your Fake Attacks on America.

Trump is a back stabber. Let this be a lesson to all the Trump sheep and employees. He's not loyal to his supporters.
yea, no other politician - esp a liberal one - would EVER backstab someone, huh?

Sessions was Trump biggest and only supporter during the beginning of the campaign.. What an insult to Session being publicly dragged through the mud..

There is no evidence of anything linking Trump to Russia. So why the heck is the white house talking about firing sessions over Russia? Sessions has been nothing but loyal. He sacrificed his career for him on the campaign.

Sessions only crime here seems to have been recusing himself when he wanted to avoid the appearance of impropriety. That's an action of honesty and integrity.

Help me out here. Why destroy a loyal supporter over a scandal with no evidence? It doesn't make any sense
It seems to me Trump wants a conservative version of Eric Holder as AG that's not Sessions. If this is the case he should fire Sessions and get on with it if it's not he really needs to shut up about this.
That is exactly what Trump is not going to do. He isn't going to shut up. He's going to keep tweeting more and more information and the Dems are going to look more and more and more like the bully criminals they are. With the bully campaign in full swing this is truly working in Trump's favor. Nobody likes a bully. Your party doesn't think ahead. They are playing checkers while Trump is playing chess. America is rooting for Trump in this fight. Your party will lose either way. They can't win. Just wait until the next election. You're going to find out what losing is.

You're asking a question about Trump making sense? In his usual thoughtless and incompetent manner he reacts emotionally and acts impulsively. I doubt if that makes sense to anyone but the most lipspittle of his supporters.

Have anything of value to say.......cause bubba....there's nothing in this......

Well, it won't be of value to you, but others might find it a valuable piece of information. Lipspittle people like you, have not one bit of credibility nor offer anything of substance.

Trump is throwing Jr under the bus to protect Jared from the meeting with the Russian attorney and spy. He previously fired Comey thinking that would shut down the investigation of his campating getting information from the Russians to use against Hillary, which btw was illegal. He did not realize that with Sessions recusing, it would be up to DOJ lawyers to appoint a special prosecutor, and he got Mueller who is a pit bull compared to Comey. So he views Sessions as being disloyal and forcing him to toss Jr under the bus to protect Jared, whom he considers more valuable.

Name the exact law that makes it illegal for a campaign to get dirt on an opponent. Even from a foreign country.

ETA: even when you pay for it like the Never Trumper and the Democrats did with the dossier.

Ethically they are required to report the situation to the FBI when a foreign country tries to get involved.. But from what I have seen in the last 6 months Trump supporters do not care about Ethics..

Let me fix that for you.

"Trump supporters don't care about LIBERAL ETHICS."

That's an OxyMoron, but you get the point...

There have been no crimes committed by anyone in The Trump Administration.
Plenty of evidence of crimes committed by Clinton, Obama, Podesta, Schultz, Brazile, Lerner, Koskinen, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Rice, Farkas, Holder, Powers, Clapper, Brennan...etc...etc.

What Democracy Hating Subversive Group do you work for?

The Manchurian Candidate is trying to get Sessions to quit. The naked emperor does not have the balls to fire Sessions. He's too much of a coward.

Trump could not even fire Comey in person. He's a total chickenshit.

Hell, even Spicer didn't get the courtesy of a face to face firing.

Trump is going to take the pussy way out and will keep tweeting insults about Sessions until Sessions gets the message.

That's Trump's style. He will be accusing Sessions of killing Martin Luther King before too long.

That is exactly what Trump is not going to do. He isn't going to shut up. He's going to keep tweeting more and more information and the Dems are going to look more and more and more like the bully criminals they are. With the bully campaign in full swing this is truly working in Trump's favor. Nobody likes a bully. Your party doesn't think ahead. They are playing checkers while Trump is playing chess. America is rooting for Trump in this fight. Your party will lose either way. They can't win.

Not all of America:

He isn't firing Sessions over Russia, he's firing him (if he even is at all) over his refusal to go after Hillary, Rice, and the DNC for their corruption.

Forum List

Back