this sentence about santorum sums up whats wrong with the 'conservatives' today

blu, please tell me you're not actually suggesting that a social Conservative like myself would even be seen with, nevermind speak to or acknowledge the existance of social Liberals like John McCain, nevermind Barrack Obama.

The need for control stems from the fact that too few American citizens are currently able or wiling to lead a decent life WITHOUT that overarching control. That decent life is necessary to maintain the foundation that this country and our government was built upon originally and which has been eroding for the last century and a half. Even more so in the last century.

Because it continues to be a choice about the lesser of two evils. The economy is the top priority for most conservatives right now, even the social ones.

With the current economic conditions as bad as they are, nothing else should matter at this point.

Santorum in White House race; 'In it to win' - Yahoo! News

"His opposition to abortion, gay marriage and embryonic stem cell research makes him an appealing candidate for conservatives."

why can't social cons just join the democrats where they belong? they want to control every detail of someone's life.

And you base this off the guy with that is tied for 1% or less of support from the Republican party.

10 bucks the media picks him up and tried to make him a front runner.

Because it continues to be a choice about the lesser of two evils. The economy is the top priority for most conservatives right now, even the social ones.

With the current economic conditions as bad as they are, nothing else should matter at this point.

Only problem with that is this.... The economic problems cannot be corrected without FIRST correcting the social ills of this nation. 20 million available jobs TOMORROW just by throwing all the illegals in this country into a pit and lighting it on fire. Not to mention the amount we would save in Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, etc... by getting rid of those programs completely. As I said, you can't fix the economic problems without first remedying the social ones.

"His opposition to abortion, gay marriage and embryonic stem cell research makes him an appealing candidate for conservatives."

why can't social cons just join the democrats where they belong? they want to control every detail of someone's life.

If anyone wants to control anyone's life it's the democrats. Abortion is murder, gay marriage is an abomination, and embryonic stem cell research kills unborn infants as does abortions.

blu, please tell me you're not actually suggesting that a social Conservative like myself would even be seen with, nevermind speak to or acknowledge the existance of social Liberals like John McCain, nevermind Barrack Obama.

The need for control stems from the fact that too few American citizens are currently able or wiling to lead a decent life WITHOUT that overarching control. That decent life is necessary to maintain the foundation that this country and our government was built upon originally and which has been eroding for the last century and a half. Even more so in the last century.

There is a HUGE difference when it comes to Governmental control over things that hurt other people...i.e. laws against murder, thief, poisoning the food supply, etc.....and laws that stick their nose in people's private, consentual lives.

He's been out of politics for 5 years.

His lack of fiscal ability was his doom here in PA.

the religious conservatives, not social, will have to find a new home, eventually.:eusa_pray:

If anyone wants to control anyone's life it's the democrats. Abortion is murder, gay marriage is an abomination, and embryonic stem cell research kills unborn infants as does abortions.

Irony at it's finest....You want to control a woman's body...you want to control CIVIL marriage based on gender...and you want to control medicine based on your moral totalitarianism.

uhm I don't particularly care what you think of cons, or what you think is 'wrong'.....

*damn its cold out*.....*that friggin wind is making me cold, I hate it*!!!!

yea, no shit it is....

get it? :rolleyes:

I watched some of his speech. Compared to his nutcase competition on the rightwing of the GOP, he actually looked and sounded pretty good.

Irony at it's finest....You want to control a woman's body...you want to control CIVIL marriage based on gender...and you want to control medicine based on your moral totalitarianism.

No I don't want to control any of those things. I want to eliminate them altogether.

No I don't want to control any of those things. I want to eliminate them altogether.

Ah...lonestar_logic.....Wanting to Eliminate DOES NOT MEAN wanting to control
:lol::lol::lol:

Ah...lonestar_logic.....Wanting to Eliminate DOES NOT MEAN wanting to control
:lol::lol::lol:

Hard to control what doesn't exist.

Tell me, why do you need validation for your abominable lifestyle?

And the boy president doesn't? Taking wealth from some of us and giving it to others seems like a hell of a lot of control I'm not interested in. Barack Hussein Obama to plumber Joe, "...I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody."

Why don't you smarmy, lazy, fucking liberal pricks shut the fuck up and actually do something to make your nation stronger instead of mocking and insulting honest, decent working folks who play by the rules and want a better life for their children? Sick fucks.

The decent life? Well, I'll try, but please edify me on what is decent and what is indecent?

PS, would you describe the post by Jack Fate above, decent or indecent?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back