World 5 American Soldiers Killed in Iraq, U.S. Officials Say Read more: h

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
In the single largest loss of life for the American military in Iraq in the past two years, five troops were killed in central Iraq, U.S. officials said.

An Iraqi police officer and Iraqi interior ministry official said five rockets struck the Camp Victory base on the outskirts of Baghdad, AFP reported.

The incident is under investigation and the names of the deceased are being withheld until next of kin is notified, the military said.

The U.S. currently has roughly 46,000 U.S. troops in Iraq, down from a one-time high of roughly 170,000. The American military officially ended its combat operations in Iraq last August and reduced its forces to less than 50,000 troops.

Read more: 5 American Soldiers Killed in Iraq, U.S. Officials Say - FoxNews.com

Only in America can you call still having 46,000 troops in a country as a "total pullout."

With that twisted logic no wonder so many women have children out of wedlock...........................

In the single largest loss of life for the American military in Iraq in the past two years, five troops were killed in central Iraq, U.S. officials said.

An Iraqi police officer and Iraqi interior ministry official said five rockets struck the Camp Victory base on the outskirts of Baghdad, AFP reported.

The incident is under investigation and the names of the deceased are being withheld until next of kin is notified, the military said.

The U.S. currently has roughly 46,000 U.S. troops in Iraq, down from a one-time high of roughly 170,000. The American military officially ended its combat operations in Iraq last August and reduced its forces to less than 50,000 troops.

I thought we were out of Iraq?:confused:

Obama promised ....

Oh yeah ... that little debacle in Libya must have him distracted.:cuckoo:

Add this to the horrible death toll of Americans out of Libya. Pretty bad stuff.

Thank goodness no one drove an explosive laden truck into a Marine Barracks compound....

:( Horrible. Prayers to the families.

Where are the pictures of the war dead? Americans need to know.

11bodies-600.jpg

Obama promised ....

You may have noticed that since a far left America hating lunatic took over the wh the anti war protestor cockroaches have crawled back under the woodwork..

Really sad :(, and the soldiers coming home in boxes won't end anytime soon with Obomba around.

Must we politicize their deaths to score points? Really? Could we not be better than that?

Politicians are the reason they're dead.

No it isn't. The reason they're dead is because of terrorists, not politicians.

Terrorists pulled the triggers, politicians put them in the line of fire unnecessarily.

I see where you're coming from though, but there will always be people out to get us. If it's not necessary to put our soldiers in danger, and we do it anyways, I put the blame on the bureacrats.

Obama promised ....

You may have noticed that since a far left America hating lunatic took over the wh the anti war protestor cockroaches have crawled back under the woodwork..

Actually, I've noticed that they still continue....just the other day over 100 anti-war protesters were arrested by the WH....all I had to do was google "current anti-war protests".

Obama promised ....

Actually, I've noticed that they still continue....just the other day over 100 anti-war protesters were arrested by the WH....all I had to do was google "current anti-war protests".

wonder why you had to google it? if President Bush was still in office it'd be plastered all over MSNBC and the NYT.. no googling necessary.

wonder why you had to google it? if President Bush was still in office it'd be plastered all over MSNBC and the NYT.. no googling necessary.

Probably because people like you aren't starting ten million threads about how unamerican the protesters are like you used to when Bush was president.

Obama promised ....

Of course there are still anti-war protestors and god bless them. (I'm one.) But they've dropped off considerably. Here's more info:

http://truebluenz.com/2011/04/27/attendance-at-anti-war-protests-drops-off-after-obama-elected/

BTW, I'm going to politicize this. This war is just stupid and I put the blame solely on the politicians.

Of course there are still anti-war protestors and god bless them. (I'm one.) But they've dropped off considerably. Here's more info:

Attendance At Anti-War Protests Drops Off After Obama Elected | TrueblueNZ

BTW, I'm going to politicize this. This war is just stupid and I put the blame solely on the politicians.

I agree with you.

Probably because people like you aren't starting ten million threads about how unamerican the protesters are like you used to when Bush was president.

you must be one of those cockroaches under the baseboards.

Forum List

Back