this rep limit needs to be expanded

hmm anyone else noticed i didnt get the normal gunny smack down....the normal start giving one person neg rep is being a irresponsible poster and not blah blah blah...and worse ....gunny will take your rep....if you misuse it....so i didnt get the normal lecture ...gunny you are slipping in your old age....

Really? I thought the smack down was obvious when I said you could have 10 reps a day since you've always had 20.:lol:

o how stupid do you think i type? i went to that user cp thing...last rep given out...lists 10.....not 20...but 10..and i have used my rep up already for another 24 hours.....*tapping keys of keyboard*

not that i am in any way question the running or admins of this board but you aint given us 20

o how stupid do you think i type? i went to that user cp thing...last rep given out...lists 10.....not 20...but 10..and i have used my rep up already for another 24 hours.....*tapping keys of keyboard*

not that i am in any way question the running or admins of this board but you aint given us 20

It is 20 dear. Now stop making the witch version of a voodoo doll on Gunny.

i believe sgt.....why does it only go back 10 then...i dont have the power to make a "voodoo" as you call it...doll...i could do it if i knew him in reality...but you i could lay a pretty good curse on him

gunny by the powers of cyberdom....i hereby curse you to whing piss and moaning private messages for the days of your lives....

i believe sgt.....why does it only go back 10 then...i dont have the power to make a "voodoo" as you call it...doll...i could do it if i knew him in reality...but you i could lay a pretty good curse on him

gunny by the powers of cyberdom....i hereby curse you to whing piss and moaning private messages for the days of your lives....

Like I told ya in the rep message, the Control panel only LISTS the last 10.

How many reps are displayed in your userCP and how many reps you can give out are two, ENTIRELY different things.

Go back up and re-read my first response. The 24 hour clock is not 12AM - 12AM. It's 24 hours from the time each rep is given.

If you give your 3rd rep out at 10AM, you won't be able to give that 3rd rep out again until 10AM the following day. If you wait until 1PM to give out the 4th, then it will be 1PM the following day before you can give out that 4th rep again.

You don't get a new 20 at 12:01 AM each day, and there is no carrying over any you did not use. It's 20 reps in 24 hours.

Somebody else got to that particular curse LONG before you.:lol:

Somebody else got to that particular curse LONG before you.:lol:

Lookin' like she's cursed herself to a fate worse than that....

How many reps are displayed in your userCP and how many reps you can give out are two, ENTIRELY different things.

How does the "rep point total" in userCP correlate with your Rep Power?

I thought it was 1,000:1, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm also interested in the little quip that appears when you mouse over your rep power (ie. "Xotoxi could be the buddha"). How does that correlate with the actual rep power number?

I'm also interested in the little quip that appears when you mouse over your rep power (ie. "Xotoxi could be the buddha"). How does that correlate with the actual rep power number?

It is 1000:1.

plus 1 rep point for every thousand posts

Yeah, it's taking me forever to get to that 1000th post. At the other board I was on, it took me 3 years to get to 10,000.

Oh...that makes sense.

Forum List

Back