This protest will backfire

Get ready for more. This is playing right into Hillery's hands.
If these protesters are not Trump Supporters they must be HilIary Supporters and there fore will be no help to the Hildabeast, I think more people will support Trump simply because anything these ass hole protesters hate must be a good thing.

Honestly, I don't think the protesters care as long as they can make a mess. Thing is, Trump can use it as chance to look presidential. he doesnt.

Well..... you take a look at these otherwise peaceful rallies until the Democrats come along. Without them, people are united behind their candidate and practicing their God given and Constitutional right to assemble, with them, you have busted up police cars, riots and attacks of other citizens.

Which side do you want leading your country?

honestly, I'm good with either side when they are not acting like spoiled children. both sides do this all the time. when these have happened it's always been adults acting stupid. Trump people have a good bit if retardedunder their belt sure, but the other side is just as much to blame. it's stupid. I can't recall an election season anywhere near the caliber of srupid this one has. in all these cases no one is any more right then the other. Adults on both sides need to grow the hell up.

I think the Trump side is acting pretty grown up. You don't see Trump people at Sanders rallies busting out windows on police cars.

Nearly every action has a reaction. These jobless SOB"s have nothing better to do than protest our way of politics in this country, and that's fine, but when violence takes place, expect violence in return.

I doubt you're going to see too much of that over here. This isn't California where just about nobody is armed nor has the laws to back them up in case something does happen. You pull out a Trump supporter here and attack him, you're liable to get gunned down and have every law on the shooters side.

Get ready for more. This is playing right into Hillery's hands.
If these protesters are not Trump Supporters they must be HilIary Supporters and there fore will be no help to the Hildabeast, I think more people will support Trump simply because anything these ass hole protesters hate must be a good thing.

Honestly, I don't think the protesters care as long as they can make a mess. Thing is, Trump can use it as chance to look presidential. he doesnt.

Well..... you take a look at these otherwise peaceful rallies until the Democrats come along. Without them, people are united behind their candidate and practicing their God given and Constitutional right to assemble, with them, you have busted up police cars, riots and attacks of other citizens.

Which side do you want leading your country?

honestly, I'm good with either side when they are not acting like spoiled children. both sides do this all the time. when these have happened it's always been adults acting stupid. Trump people have a good bit if retardedunder their belt sure, but the other side is just as much to blame. it's stupid. I can't recall an election season anywhere near the caliber of srupid this one has. in all these cases no one is any more right then the other. Adults on both sides need to grow the hell up.

I think the Trump side is acting pretty grown up. You don't see Trump people at Sanders rallies busting out windows on police cars.

Nearly every action has a reaction. These jobless SOB"s have nothing better to do than protest our way of politics in this country, and that's fine, but when violence takes place, expect violence in return.

I doubt you're going to see too much of that over here. This isn't California where just about nobody is armed nor has the laws to back them up in case something does happen. You pull out a Trump supporter here and attack him, you're liable to get gunned down and have every law on the shooters side.

No not really, but there is an element who wants the trouble. Who cares if there is a dumbass with a Mexican flag. And yes, teamsters do start shit. Both do. May not go into it looking for trouble but no trumpie has done much to avoid it. When they (the trump guys) react the way they do, they only help Hillary make campaigns vedio. No one cares who did what, in the age of the info slut facts don't matter.

Forum List

Back