This protest will backfire

if it continues to get physical. God knows I would not consider voting for Trump, but these fools are playing into his hands. Those who remain peaceful yet determined are an asset to the country, whatever they protest, but pictures of bloody rally attendees is a victory for the bloviating jerk. I also understand the anger, but Dang! When your anger controls you instead of you controlling your anger, your mission will backfire. This is small for now. Sure hope it doesn't grow.

Fights follow Trump rally in Southern Cal, about 20 arrested

You understand the anger at Trump? Maybe you could explain that understanding because I sure don't understand. Yes, oppose him strongly but to the point of violence? Really? This is like the old days with the KKK trying to prevent Republicans from voting.

There are protesters at every rally. Yet they're only seems to be violence at the Trump rally's? Hmmmm. What's the common denominator ?

No idea what you're talking about, Timmy, who is protesting at the non-Trump rallies?

Well that ignorant b#stard Obama DID manage one thing. More Americans are hoping for change then ever. And if change means some violence? Well sh#t, we America and we CAN build anything and WILL kick ass to keep it.

if it continues to get physical. God knows I would not consider voting for Trump, but these fools are playing into his hands. Those who remain peaceful yet determined are an asset to the country, whatever they protest, but pictures of bloody rally attendees is a victory for the bloviating jerk. I also understand the anger, but Dang! When your anger controls you instead of you controlling your anger, your mission will backfire. This is small for now. Sure hope it doesn't grow.

The radical left has a long history of violence...it is very likely they are behind these riots, much as they were in Baltimore and Ferguson.
They were obviously RW yutes
View attachment 73305 View attachment 73306

Americans do not want that sort of shit happening on our streets

even normal democrats are against that

these thugs represent Hillary and Bernie

everyone knows it

expect Trump to gain even more support

because he will throw out such trash
I think civilization has decayed enough now and half, maybe more has no problem with violent attempts to control free speech. It's 1938 Germany worldwide now.

What will get Trump more votes will be the Mexican flags the protesters were carrying. In California, the Mexican flag generates the same feeling as the Confederate flag in Chicago. There has been no way to fight Mexican predation. The authorities will make someone remove a Confederate flag, A Mexican flag is free speech.

Build that wall. Deport deport deport.

I agree.

This doesn't help the Democrats.

The radical left has a long history of violence...it is very likely they are behind these riots, much as they were in Baltimore and Ferguson.
They were obviously RW yutes
View attachment 73305 View attachment 73306

Americans do not want that sort of shit happening on our streets

even normal democrats are against that

these thugs represent Hillary and Bernie

everyone knows it

expect Trump to gain even more support

because he will throw out such trash
I think civilization has decayed enough now and half, maybe more has no problem with violent attempts to control free speech. It's 1938 Germany worldwide now.
I wondered how long it would take you to get to the Hitler references!

What drove the Mexican protesters over the edge into violence was the number of people who crowded the stage. Each one was holding a picture of a family member killed by an illegal alien. Some of these family members were allowed to tell their own stories.

You understand the anger at Trump? Maybe you could explain that understanding because I sure don't understand. Yes, oppose him strongly but to the point of violence? Really? This is like the old days with the KKK trying to prevent Republicans from voting.
Sure I understand anger at Trump, and especially at Trump supporters. Do you understand anger at Hillary or Bernie and their supporters? And getting whomped at a Trump rally isn't unheard of either. And I do oppose him strongly, but not to the point of violence. Why is that not clear to you? There was no 'maybe' in my original post. Huh, freewill, huh?

Sure I understand anger at Trump, and especially at Trump supporters. Do you understand anger at Hillary or Bernie and their supporters? And getting whomped at a Trump rally isn't unheard of either. And I do oppose him strongly, but not to the point of violence. Why is that not clear to you? There was no 'maybe' in my original post. Huh, freewill, huh?
Look bulltinkle Obama has spent seven years splintering this nation into small fragments of its former self. There is going to be some busted knuckles putting it back together.

And the sooner the islamics the faggots and the illegals figure out they do not run this country the better.

There are protesters at every rally. Yet they're only seems to be violence at the Trump rally's? Hmmmm. What's the common denominator ?

Paid protesters to change a peaceful rally to a violent one. No mater what the cause this happens, to discredit the cause....I once marched in a peaceful rally and left...by that night it was violent...

Black guys on TV just now yelling "America First!".

Interesting. Cracks in Hillary's dam, perhaps?

Look bulltinkle Obama has spent seven years splintering this nation into small fragments of its former self. There is going to be some busted knuckles putting it back together.

And the sooner the islamics the faggots and the illegals figure out they do not run this country the better.

This is what Hillery counts on to be the first woman presidant. and ya'll just jump right in. Hillery will lean into Trump's punches, and cry like a baby, and Trump will keep swinging. Just another thing I guess.

Paid protesters to change a peaceful rally to a violent one. No mater what the cause this happens, to discredit the cause....I once marched in a peaceful rally and left...by that night it was violent...

It would be nice to know who paied them.

It would be nice to know who paied them.

It would be nice to have the people in the rally's have to register somehow, even if it just by first name.. to have some idea who the trash people out to discredit it are.

Good to see the OWS kids have something to occupy their time these days. I wonder how many of them actually know who Donald Trump even is?

Forum List

Back