The Boy Who Cried Wolf: Another day, another decision, another protest...it will backfire

I don't know if they do or not, of course you don't either, they didn't vote. I do know more than voted for the bitch support the moratorium.

So you aren't even going to try to prove what I already said is wrong? Surprising that you could use such good judgement.

You've done that all by yourself, you don't need my help.

You can tell yourself that, but the fact remains that you can't prove anything I said is wrong. Coward.

Conversely you can't prove it right either. Well except for the math, where you just pulled numbers out of your ass, because there no way to verify how you quantified them.

What's to quantify? The final vote count has been widely published, and the U.S. Population is well known. I understand that arithmetic might be a problem for you, but you can get a kid to help you there. There is no reason to believe a person that didn't vote for Trump supports him or his agenda. What part is confusing you?
What's to quantify? The final vote count has been widely published, and the U.S. Population is well known. I understand that arithmetic might be a problem for you, but you can get a kid to help you there. There is no reason to believe a person that didn't vote for Trump supports him or his agenda. What part is confusing you?
I voted for Trump because I couldn't bear the thought
of Hillary picking up where Obama left off.

I felt he was the lesser of two evils
and had absolutely no confidence things would change...
But, that has changed and i actually have hope
for real change like Obama had promised but didn't deliver.

I like his fuck you, in your face, taking America back,
putting her first, like it or not, tough shit, too bad!

And, when all is said and done, should we end up
worse then we are now then, what else is new.

Why won't you nuts just ease up and see what happens?
Why hasn't this outrage already been displayed?
For years now we should have been...
Protesting the governments reckless spending

Boycotting corporations for taking jobs overseas

Protesting local government for taxing us to death
because they can't budget money they steal and squander

Establishment politicians who should have been
long gone keep getting re-elected...
Nothing changes if nothing changes

The majority of people are afraid of change,
when they should really fear things NOT changing!

The fact is I followed the election process closer than most, I would bet more than most on this forum. Due to my work hours at the time and my interest in this particular election I followed the entire primary process, every debate, soundbyte and controversy. This is what I have concluded:

No matter WHAT Trump does will not matter. His Democratic opposition will organize protests. FACT AND LIKELY TO BE PROVEN

These protests can't even be taken seriously anymore because they protested the day after he was democratically elected. Don't forget the idiots.

Nothing waters down your arguments more than protesting simply because your candidate didn't win, it illustrated early on what the "strategy" was going to be, I'm guessing it is going to backfire Likely

especially if Trump follows through on his promises. Too late, because he's doing just that. They hate being wrong or they hate Trump most? It's anyone's guess.

He could literally ask the democrats what they want him to do, he could do it, and protests would hit the streets an hour later. Hyper-sensitive.

I'm a pragmatic person and I just so happen to really love and respect Americas democracy and support for liberty. I've seen the contrary in Canada, and it isn't pretty let me assure you. Therefore, this will continue for four more years, and Trump will continue to defy those looking to undermine his authority. The authority he earned by winning 33 states. He said it was America First, always. It's why he won. Many reasons why he won. Nobody seems to acknowledge one of the primary reasons is folks like me are SICK OF THE PC and false reality.

I liked Obama, I respected him and supported his views, just as I have all presidents, assuming he was making decisions in the best interest of the United States. Can't say I like him much. He strikes me as someone who talks tough while his actions prove otherwise. False threats etc. He also struck me as a divider, contrary to American patriotism, and somewhat racist.

I know that Canada has stabbed America in the back, and without a doubt other nations have also. This is why the pendulum swung to a protest candidate like Trump, people are sick of spineless leadership that is bought and sold and have allowed abuses from other nations to succeed against America. In what manner has Canada done this?

We can agree or disagree on policies, but we can't deny that in most circumstances, there will be protests "just because" and it is disrespectful to the democratic process. That's putting it lightly. It's a threat to our brains and bronze. They're irrational and weak.

Some objectivity would be nice for the next four years, not just anger because MSNBC or some other news outlet tells people they should be outraged. What about their base? You know, liberal ownership with an agenda as opposed the truth and news?

Oh, one final note, America has a checks and balance system for a reason, it's not as if Trump will have complete free reign as some might have (like say, the Canadian system). He'll also balance things out since our "departure" over these last eight years. It's necessary.

Lol... you owe all the trees and foliage an apology!
You are clearly wasting their oxygen!

Unamerican.... disrespectful... democracy

A man who ran on a platform of hope and change.
Hope and change for what?
Fiscal responsibility, transparency,
changing the way Washington does business,
holding elected officials accountable

Yeah, how'd that hope and change work out?!

Disrespectful...Democracy

Silently approving and encouraging riots and chaos
being hired and payed for by one of their own.

Making the hacking and releasing of emails an issue,
not the damaging contents of the emails...
Yet, turning around and pardoning the remaining jail time
of a former military member who leaked Army documents

Not to mention, poo pooing away the fact that
Hillary instructed Huma to remove security headers,
from classified documents to keep them under the radar,
yet, claims she didn't know they were classified,
despite having Huma remove the classified coded headers

GET THE FUCK OUT OF TOWN!

Receiving MILLIONS of dollars from mostly
Middle Eastern governments through the Clinton foundation

Claiming white people who came out in droves
to vote for Trump were racist....
Obama wasn't saying that shit when droves of
blacks and whites came out to vote for him!

On and on I could go...
And, you're accusing Trump of being
Unamerican, disrespectful and mentioning Democracy?

Please, go fuck yourself...no one else will!

Yep. You memorized all that crap pretty well, but it's still crap. Trump is a lying unqualified pig, and no matter how much you hate Obama, Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig.
Yep. You memorized all that crap pretty well, but it's still crap. Trump is a lying unqualified pig, and no matter how much you hate Obama, Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth

Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong
Prove you wrong? About what?....this....
Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig.
Is Trump a liar?...Are Obama and Hillary liars?

Is Trump unqualified anymore then
Obama and Hillary were qualified?

Is Trump a pig?... well, when it comes to women,
yep...just like alot of guys are.

But, being a female that can hold her own,
guys like that don't phase me...
I'm notorious for turning the tables...
dick doesn't offend or intimidate me.

Is Obama a racist pig...you betcha!
Is Hillary a traitor pig with lipstick...damn straight!

Prove me wrong!
No evidence.
3_2_107.gif
I sent you some help...your welcome

Yep. You memorized all that crap pretty well, but it's still crap. Trump is a lying unqualified pig, and no matter how much you hate Obama, Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig.
Yep. You memorized all that crap pretty well, but it's still crap. Trump is a lying unqualified pig, and no matter how much you hate Obama, Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig

Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong!
No evidence.
STILL no evidence for your idiocy, dupe. You're welcome.

Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong!
No evidence.
How fortunate for you that you still live in La La Land....
Otherwise, you'd have to be deported too

Forum List

Back