This morning in Jerusalem- BEAUTIFUL!

Here it's 0 degrees in Jerusalem and in Mitpe Ramon, and we complain of the cold:lol: The problem is not the cold though, but the damages because of the floods. The rain was so drastic and it all happened so fast that in less than 2-3 hours entire cities in Israel were all covered up with water. Especially in the north. We're not used to dealing with those kinda things.
I used to live with a girl from Fargo, North Dakota. I told her brother one time, "Man, it's cold right now!" He goes, "How cold is it?" I said, "It's about 50 degrees." And he screams, "50 degrees! If it's 50 degrees in North Dakota, we're out riding motorcycles! Dude, that's not cold!"

50, co it's like 10dc? IN HERE It's considered cold. Here now it's 4 degrees, tomorrow it's warmer, gonna be 10!:D

50eeb75f4f6dd60a.jpg

I never thought it snowed in Israel?

Those are beautiful pictures.

In Jerusalem it snowed in many winters, because of the height. in the Golan as well; in fact, most of Israel has snow today, accept some parts of the Negev (Be'er Sheva and the areas near).

Last time it had snowed in my hometown, I was 10. It was the only time I saw snow in where I lived, So I was allowed to stay home like many of the other kids, it was a one-in-a-lifetime experience seeing the southern desert all white.:D

How fun that must be for the kids. Probably even the older folks get a kick out of it. Here on the high desert in New Mexico, rain and snow are also blessings though our elevations are higher than Israel so we do see more snow than you do.

Those who live where snow and ice become tedious and monotonous and/or a problem in the winter probably can't fully appreciate the delight experienced in a rare snowfall. The pictures are beautiful.

I never thought it snowed in Israel?

Those are beautiful pictures.

In Jerusalem it snowed in many winters, because of the height. in the Golan as well; in fact, most of Israel has snow today, accept some parts of the Negev (Be'er Sheva and the areas near).

Last time it had snowed in my hometown, I was 10. It was the only time I saw snow in where I lived, So I was allowed to stay home like many of the other kids, it was a one-in-a-lifetime experience seeing the southern desert all white.:D

How fun that must be for the kids. Probably even the older folks get a kick out of it. Here on the high desert in New Mexico, rain and snow are also blessings though our elevations are higher than Israel so we do see more snow than you do.

Those who live where snow and ice become tedious and monotonous and/or a problem in the winter probably can't fully appreciate the delight experienced in a rare snowfall. The pictures are beautiful.

Indeed. Thank you:redface:

Forum List

Back