Car explodes in Tel Aviv; 7 hurt

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A car exploded on a busy road in Tel Aviv, injuring at least seven people. The police postulated the incident was criminal in nature.

The blast was said to occur on the corner Menachem Begin Road and Shaul Hamelech Avenue around 1 pm. Emergency services were alerted to the scene.

20130110_130702_WA.jpg

_wa.jpg

4_wa.jpg

Car explodes in Tel Aviv; 7 hurt - Israel News, Ynetnews

LOL...easy fix to this one. the Jewish State should just make it illegal for yarmulke wearing terrorists to drive motorcycles without wearing a seperation barrier.

LOL...easy fix to this one. the Jewish State should just make it illegal for yarmulke wearing terrorists to drive motorcycles without wearing a seperation barrier.

What does wearing Yamulka have to do with crime families? These are not religious people who do that. Those are Mafia men.[/QUOTE]

yeah sure. blame it on the catholics, especially the italian ones, bigot.

What does wearing Yamulka have to do with crime families? These are not religious people who do that. Those are Mafia men.[/QUOTE]

Wait,,, WHAT?! Who blames the Catholics? What are you talking about? I said it was the Mafia. The Alperons and the Abergils, don't tell me you've never heard of them? Those are the two major Israeli Crime families.

There is mafia in Israel...true...is this a specific family targeted? Or a specific person? Drug gang style attack?

Seems like Alperon was targeted and he survived yet another attempt on his life...

It's funny that these Mafia men can roam how they want and never be stopped by the police in Israel yet Palestinians are arrested everyday for no reason many times.

Last edited:

Wait,,, WHAT?! Who blames the Catholics? What are you talking about? I said it was the Mafia. The Alperons and the Abergils, don't tell me you've never heard of them? Those are the two major Israeli Crime families.

you blamed the catholics, and specifically italian catholics. jewish mobsters are not "the mafia".

in 1966 the great rev. dr. matrtin luther king jr., at a sons of italy dinner to receive an award for his work in building bridges between the races faiths, said " i have been to the mountain and when people blame things on the mafia, make no mistake about it, they mean catholics and italians. people who leap to blame things on the mafia are anti-catholic and anti-italian bigots and racists!!!"

you are not fooling anyone, lippy. i have seen nothing but hatred directed at catholic peoples from the Jewish State.

American Mafia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sicilian Mafia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems like Alperon was targeted and he survived yet another attempt on his life...

It's funny that these Mafia men can roam how they want and never be stopped by the police in Israel yet Palestinians are arrested everyday for no reason many times.

That's because the Israeli police is only good at reports giving (Israeli police doesn't deal with the Palestinian issue at all. only the military forces do).

There is mafia in Israel...true...is this a specific family targeted? Or a specific person? Drug gang style attack?

there is no mafia in the Jewish State. lipush is just trying to pin this violence on catholics. i am surprised she didn't blame it on muslims.

No, I don't think she is, she uses mafia to label those crime families and drug gangs, etc. They do exist in Israel and they are called Mafia in ways, not referring to Italian Mafia. But what's odd is that they get away with everything and the Police does nothing to get them. If there were any fatalities in this attack though...you can bet the Palestinians would be blamed. The police always have time to arrest Palestinians in the occupied territories and they always have the ammo to fire on Palestinians in the West Bank and kill them over a minor assault, but never have the ammo or the police to arrest or shoot at rioting settlers. The killing was that 16 year old who pulled out a toy 'gun' as claimed by the officer and she shot him 3 times even though he was already down by 3 other soldiers, yet in the surveillance video you don't see any toy gun rather a overly cautious and paranoid woman who is scared and brainwashed to the point where she has to shoot and kill over nothing because he's a Palestinian, but never a Jew.

Last edited:

That's because the Israeli police is only good at reports giving (Israeli police doesn't deal with the Palestinian issue at all. only the military forces do).

Yes, my mistake the military it is.

Forum List

Back