This Just In Biden Plan To Send Money To Illegals Is CANCELLED

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The thing is I'm not sure if I believe them or if this is just too good to be true. Thoughts and opinions?

Again, you better hope this never goes to trial... because you put one weeping mother on the stand who still can't find her baby because Trump lost her... and we are going to be on the hook for a lot.

If a parent can be held accountable for their child misbehaving in public, then why can't they be held accountable for this? Why is it Trump's fault that the parents chose to come over here illegally? He didn't make that choice, they did. It's sad yes,.. but they can't blame anybody but themselves for their own actions.

The thing is I'm not sure if I believe them or if this is just too good to be true. Thoughts and opinions?

This is a good thing, and yet the memory of it, that the Dems WANTED it to HAPPEN, should be pushed forward. This is the weakness of the Left; their POLICIES! We must keep showing not what is, but what they WANTED, and if they had total control, what they would have gotten!

If somebody wanted to rob a bank would you tell them to do it?

Nope! But that is what Leftists do, then make up reasons people should be allowed to.

It is like the looting going on in San Fran. The Left claims it is because of COVID, and yet, I do not see them stealing food to feed themselves, I see them stealing Gucci Bags and high end merchandise. Last I heard, those high end items, do not have a lot of calories, lol!

Or . . .

It was never going to happen in the first place.
Doesn't matter if on one hand he claims to want them to stay away.....then on the other hand offers them more money than they'll ever earn in their lifetimes.
The damage is done now.
FYI, those people aren't as poor as advertised.....they all seem to have cell-phones.
So if this mess shows up on Fakebook or Twitter, the word gets around to them.
They're coming by the millions for a pot of gold.

Biden signed a law to increase the debt limit.
I don't understand why all this coquetry? They would have abolished the ceiling for the national debt altogether and happiness would have come upon them.
And then the national debt could be canceled. It didn't exist and that's it!

Has Biden ever got anything approved by the courts yet. All the libturds are deserting him like cowards in 11 mos....lololol

Forum List

Back