This judge should be tried and hanged for treason.

694940094001_5601081212001_5601072200001-vs.jpg

Well for some bizarre reason, congress passed a law allowing a President to do just that with an emergency declaration, and congress can overturn the potus later on … but the senate has to agree. We could argue that the border is not an emergency as the law contemplates, but I wouldn't be betting on Roberts to bail out the idiot dems on this one.

The Judge ruled on the legality of what the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Wit wanted to do. It is, under United States Constitution (You might have heard of it) against the law.

Also, MEXICO according the lying Shit Gibbon, is suppose to pay for the wall...NOT the U.S.

Nor has the so called "Emergency" Declaration legal. There is not clear and present danger.
View attachment 269048

Her family requests that you stop using her for your political bullshit.

She died from a rapist illegal killer Mexican

And you don't see a problem here?

I saw the problem and I pointed it out.

I can go all day long pointing out illegals killing Americans if you like..
download (32).jpeg
download (32).jpeg

Ah....ad hominem only......no thread content?

Not my fault you're a lesbian who's easily offended....you might have taken that into consideration before you went that route.
And more ad hominem.....You would think that you know that your content argument has failed and now all you have is name-calling. :eusa_whistle:

This is why I love this place. No one wants to address the issues past the superficial. Then, it's juvenile schoolyard barbs thrown back and forth until the cows come home. Never change, USMB. :04:

Forum List

Back