this is why we deport people

What is the medical justification for either male, or female, circumcision?
For men, it helps prevent infections.

None for women that I am aware of. ..... :cool:
OK, so for men, there is some theoretical purpose, for women...? Why is such a "circumcision" carried out on women if there is no medical purpose?

OK, so for men, there is some theoretical purpose, for women...? Why is such a "circumcision" carried out on women if there is no medical purpose?
Female circumcision is a very ancient cultural practice performed in various countries in the ME and Africa by christian, muslim, and pagan tribes and clans.

Contrary to popular belief, there is nothing in the Quran or Islam calling for women to be circumcised. .... :cool:

OK, research initiated.
As far as I can tell, male circumcision is accomplished shortly after birth. The trauma involved is minimized by the age and cognizance of the victims of such mutilation. There is also the western argument that such mutilation contributes to cleanliness and prevention of infection and/or uncleanliness.
Female circumcision appears to be considered a "rite of passage" that signals a girl's availability for marriage. It is conducted when the girls are of an age when the pain of such procedures is clearly evident.
Personally, while men are possibly more sensitive to sexual stimulation because of the exposure of the glans penis, women appear to be handicapped in their enjoyment of sexual pleasure by removal of the clitoral tissue.
So, what is the medical or hygienical reasoning for female genital mutilation vs. male genital mutilation?
Male circumcision is not male murelation; it is healthy.

Very odd that a father would perform the surgery. And especially on such a young child.

Usually the surgery is done by an older woman who is experienced with female circumcision. And the girls are around the age of 8 years old. .... :cool:
It's fascinating how Muslims are universally hated by all other cultures on earth. You guys are a bunch of ignorant fuck ups. You fucking stink too. Learn some hygiene for Christ sake.

Circumcision is a surgery, be it male or female. .... :cool:
I am familiar with male circumcision, although I don't necessarily agree with the procedure. Does it alter, or enhance, male enjoyment of the sex act? Is female circumcision similar? Does it enhance or curtail female enjoyment of marital reproductive activity?
Youre asking the wrong guy. Muslims don't know the first thing about pleasing a woman. They dont really know much about anything.

So, what is the medical or hygienical reasoning for female genital mutilation vs. male genital mutilation?
There is no mutilation.....it's medically called circumcision.

Most hospitals in America perform male circumcision.

Hospitals in Africa and the Middle East perform both male and female circumcision. ... :cool:
No medical reason for either.
In females it removes the clitoris.

Female circumcision is a very ancient cultural practice performed in various countries in the ME and Africa by christian, muslim, and pagan tribes and clans.

Contrary to popular belief, there is nothing in the Quran or Islam calling for women to be circumcised. .... :cool:
Thank you. Do you know why female circumcision has been practiced in any of those cultures?

OK, research initiated.
As far as I can tell, male circumcision is accomplished shortly after birth. The trauma involved is minimized by the age and cognizance of the victims of such mutilation. There is also the western argument that such mutilation contributes to cleanliness and prevention of infection and/or uncleanliness.
Female circumcision appears to be considered a "rite of passage" that signals a girl's availability for marriage. It is conducted when the girls are of an age when the pain of such procedures is clearly evident.
Personally, while men are possibly more sensitive to sexual stimulation because of the exposure of the glans penis, women appear to be handicapped in their enjoyment of sexual pleasure by removal of the clitoral tissue.
Male circumcision is not male murelation; it is healthy.
That is my understanding, as well. But I don't see where female circumcision has the same hygienic benefits.

There is no mutilation.....it's medically called circumcision.

Most hospitals in America perform male circumcision.

Hospitals in Africa and the Middle East perform both male and female circumcision. ... :cool:
No medical reason for either.
In females it removes the clitoris.
Which seems to support the theory that female circumcision is more a function of curtailing female sexual pleasure.

Thank you. Do you know why female circumcision has been practiced in any of those cultures?
I don't think anyone really knows the answer to that question.

In Egypt for example, it is said to have been practiced since the days of the Pharaohs. .... :cool:
Good enough answer. It just seems like a waste of female passionate response, that's all. How much nicer for all concerned when both parties are enthusiastic about the proceedings.

Which seems to support the theory that female circumcision is more a function of curtailing female sexual pleasure.
Like I said before, there are several types of female circumcision.

Also there have been surveys of women who have had the procedure, and there is no difference in sexual enjoyment between them and women who haven't had the procedure.

Again, do the research. ... :cool:

Like I said before, there are several types of female circumcision.

Also there have been surveys of women who have had the procedure, and there is no difference in sexual enjoyment between them and women who haven't had the procedure.

Again, do the research. ... :cool:
What other procedures are those?

Forum List

Back