This is Why Trump Won in 2016

Notice she keeps repeating that she's MEXICAN. That tells us where her allegiance lies.

And will win again in 2020. Tards never learn.

Actually this is why.

1900eef9b571ca0253420546e2462bca.jpg

Fixed it for ya. I'll send you a bill.

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

"Politicians may be too timid to explore the subject, but a new book from, of all places, Oxford University Press promises to be incendiary.

"'“Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know,' by Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, dares to ask—and even attempts to answer—whether Russian meddling had a decisive impact in 2016.

"Jamieson offers a forensic analysis of the available evidence and concludes that Russia very likely delivered Trump’s victory."

Jamieson has spent the last 40 years studying political ads, debates, and speeches; she has supporters among Democrats and Republicans.

"She continued, 'I’m not arguing that Russians pulled the voting levers. I’m arguing that they persuaded enough people to either vote a certain way or not vote at all.'

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania."

Last edited:
I tell you who dislikes illegals more than we do. Those who came here legally resent the hell out of the border jumpers!

I tell you who dislikes illegals more than we do. Those who came here legally resent the hell out of the border jumpers!
I hope and think so. I do think the liberal WHITE culture pressures them to "agree" with the constant bombardment of tardism.

White liberals are pissed that those they call "racist" prefer LEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS over fanatical white liberal "citizens."

Trumpsters will never learn. 2020 is not 2016. In 2016, voters thought that both candidates were dishonest and untrustworthy. Trump only narrowly won in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Democrats flip these 3 states and it is all over. The coalition that elected Trump is smashed. Suburban voters and well educated voters went heavily Democrat in 2018.

Trump made 2018 about illegals and the results were not good for Republicans. Loss of the House and smaller gains in the Senate than expected including a Democrat pickup in Arizona.

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

"Politicians may be too timid to explore the subject, but a new book from, of all places, Oxford University Press promises to be incendiary.

"'“Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know,' by Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, dares to ask—and even attempts to answer—whether Russian meddling had a decisive impact in 2016.

"Jamieson offers a forensic analysis of the available evidence and concludes that Russia very likely delivered Trump’s victory."

Jamieson has spent the last 40 years studying political ads, debates, and speeches; she has supporters among Democrats and Republicans.

"She continued, 'I’m not arguing that Russians pulled the voting levers. I’m arguing that they persuaded enough people to either vote a certain way or not vote at all.'

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania."
I WANTED TRUMP ON THE TICKET BUT WAS VOTING FOR
WHOEVER THE REPUBLICANS NOMINATED

FUCK HILLARY

NO ONE INFLUENCED OR BRAINWASHED ME
TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

FRANKLY, I FIND THAT TO BE AN INSULT

I love that this AMERICAN of Mexican descent stood her ground. I wonder how LAWFUL Mexican immigrants feel about Trump and the Wall

Woman wearing MAGA hat is harassed at post office: 'Your president is racist'

I'll answer this for you.
Most Mexican American and Mexican American hate trump have no doubt about it, most of us minorities hate his guts as we have been anti GOP...why ? So simple the right chose racism, bigotry and white supremacy...check out the exit polls.

And to answer your question how did trump make it....how the hell he suppose to win when he didnt have the minorities vote, his own party didnt like him, he is not conservative he has no respect for women, etc...? Ask Putin, because even trump himself didnt beleive he would win.

The Obama economy was under-performing. Trump's economic message resonated with voters, particularly in the all-important swing-states. Had the GDP been running at around 3%, as it is now, Hillary would have won.

Actually this is why.

1900eef9b571ca0253420546e2462bca.jpg

Fixed it for ya. I'll send you a bill.

The significance of that, other than its direct deposit of Reality, is that "P.T. Barnum" is literally what Rump's own sister calls him.

She would know. Actually I'm willing to bet she also knows where her own father was born.

Last edited:
The Obama economy was under-performing. Trump's economic message resonated with voters, particularly in the all-important swing-states. Had the GDP been running at around 3%, as it is now, Hillary would have won.

Ah, so you're saying Barack O'bama wasn't elected for being black, like the Lower Knuckledraggians here like to fantasize.

I kinda told 'em that.

Forum List

Back