This is Why Trump Won in 2016

Ah, so you're saying Barack O'bama wasn't elected for being black, like the Lower Knuckledraggians here like to fantasize.

The election year recession was a disaster for the country, as well as for the GOP. Obama was the beneficiary of a terrible economy. Obama was also a very smooth, charming, extremely well-spoken candidate. He needed all of that charm to defeat Hillary.

I'm of the opinion that, if the economy in November of 20' is as it is now, Trump will win. With that said, one should NEVER underestimate the ability of the Democrats to cheat (ballot harvesting) their way to stealing an election.

I tell you who dislikes illegals more than we do. Those who came here legally resent the hell out of the border jumpers!

That they do.

They spent years and thousands of dollars to become American citizens. They sure have no love for illegals.

Trump won for a lot of reasons, none of them a good sign for our country.

LMAO In case you missed it the country is doing pretty damned good under Trump.

UE is the lowest its been since 69. The economy is doing great and there are jobs, jobs and more jobs all across the country.

Not bad for a guy you think won for a lot or reasons, none of them a good sign for out country.

Must suck like hell to be you.

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

"Politicians may be too timid to explore the subject, but a new book from, of all places, Oxford University Press promises to be incendiary.

"'“Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know,' by Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, dares to ask—and even attempts to answer—whether Russian meddling had a decisive impact in 2016.

"Jamieson offers a forensic analysis of the available evidence and concludes that Russia very likely delivered Trump’s victory."

Jamieson has spent the last 40 years studying political ads, debates, and speeches; she has supporters among Democrats and Republicans.

"She continued, 'I’m not arguing that Russians pulled the voting levers. I’m arguing that they persuaded enough people to either vote a certain way or not vote at all.'

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania."
I WANTED TRUMP ON THE TICKET BUT WAS VOTING FOR
WHOEVER THE REPUBLICANS NOMINATED

FUCK HILLARY

NO ONE INFLUENCED OR BRAINWASHED ME
TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

FRANKLY, I FIND THAT TO BE AN INSULT
TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

Did you cast your ballot in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania?

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...."

"Strikingly, the July indictment showed that Russian hackers’ first attempt to infiltrate the computer servers in Clinton’s personal offices had taken place on July 27, 2016, the same day that Trump had declared, 'Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the thirty thousand e-mails that are missing,” adding, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.'"

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

"Politicians may be too timid to explore the subject, but a new book from, of all places, Oxford University Press promises to be incendiary.

"'“Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know,' by Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, dares to ask—and even attempts to answer—whether Russian meddling had a decisive impact in 2016.

"Jamieson offers a forensic analysis of the available evidence and concludes that Russia very likely delivered Trump’s victory."

Jamieson has spent the last 40 years studying political ads, debates, and speeches; she has supporters among Democrats and Republicans.

"She continued, 'I’m not arguing that Russians pulled the voting levers. I’m arguing that they persuaded enough people to either vote a certain way or not vote at all.'

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania."

Hahaha Still russia, russia, russia, russia. No, they didn't determine the election. I know it hurts but the hillary lost and trump won and russian didn't determine the outcome.

Ah, so you're saying Barack O'bama wasn't elected for being black, like the Lower Knuckledraggians here like to fantasize.

The election year recession was a disaster for the country, as well as for the GOP. Obama was the beneficiary of a terrible economy. Obama was also a very smooth, charming, extremely well-spoken candidate. He needed all of that charm to defeat Hillary.

I'm of the opinion that, if the economy in November of 20' is as it is now, Trump will win. With that said, one should NEVER underestimate the ability of the Democrats to cheat (ballot harvesting) their way to stealing an election.

I'll agree to most of that, however the only ballot harvesting I know of took place a few districts east of here in NC-9 where they still don't have a Congresscritter because the Republican frauded up the entire election.

LMAO In case you missed it the country is doing pretty damned good under Trump.

UE is the lowest its been since 69. The economy is doing great and there are jobs, jobs and more jobs all across the country.

Not bad for a guy you think won for a lot or reasons, none of them a good sign for out country.

Must suck like hell to be you.

Actually it must suck to have to use Rump as an info source. For anything.

Pop quiz: where was his father born?

See what I mean?

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

Na, not really

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

This is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy, think God for electoral college

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

I WANTED TRUMP ON THE TICKET BUT WAS VOTING FOR
WHOEVER THE REPUBLICANS NOMINATED

FUCK HILLARY

TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

Did you cast your ballot in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania?

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...."

"Strikingly, the July indictment showed that Russian hackers’ first attempt to infiltrate the computer servers in Clinton’s personal offices had taken place on July 27, 2016, the same day that Trump had declared, 'Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the thirty thousand e-mails that are missing,” adding, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.'"

Not coincidentally, those three states were three of at least thirteen where no candidate won as much as 50% of the vote. Not even half. And yet electors cast unanimous votes for a candy who failed to convince half the state's voters.

I'll agree to most of that, however the only ballot harvesting I know of took place a few districts east of here in NC-9 where they still don't have a Congresscritter because the Republican frauded up the entire election.

California.

And will win again in 2020. Tards never learn.

Trumpsters will never learn. 2020 is not 2016. In 2016, voters thought that both candidates were dishonest and untrustworthy. Trump only narrowly won in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Democrats flip these 3 states and it is all over. The coalition that elected Trump is smashed. Suburban voters and well educated voters went heavily Democrat in 2018.

Trump made 2018 about illegals and the results were not good for Republicans. Loss of the House and smaller gains in the Senate than expected including a Democrat pickup in Arizona.

How could anyone educated vote for HER. You mean indoctrinated right?

California.

Link?

Here's mine.

Trumpsters will never learn. 2020 is not 2016. In 2016, voters thought that both candidates were dishonest and untrustworthy. Trump only narrowly won in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Democrats flip these 3 states and it is all over. The coalition that elected Trump is smashed. Suburban voters and well educated voters went heavily Democrat in 2018.

Trump made 2018 about illegals and the results were not good for Republicans. Loss of the House and smaller gains in the Senate than expected including a Democrat pickup in Arizona.

Funny stuff, Like I’ve always said the most intolerant people on the planet are progressives… Second only to Muslims

I love that this AMERICAN of Mexican descent stood her ground. I wonder how LAWFUL Mexican immigrants feel about Trump and the Wall

Woman wearing MAGA hat is harassed at post office: 'Your president is racist'

I'll answer this for you.
Most Mexican American and Mexican American hate trump have no doubt about it, most of us minorities hate his guts as we have been anti GOP...why ? So simple the right chose racism, bigotry and white supremacy...check out the exit polls.

And to answer your question how did trump make it....how the hell he suppose to win when he didnt have the minorities vote, his own party didnt like him, he is not conservative he has no respect for women, etc...? Ask Putin, because even trump himself didnt beleive he would win.
Some day, maybe, you will open your eyes and see how indoctrinated you are. The GOP does not do or embrace any of the above. Your bigotry shines when you say stupid shit like that! Now march on in your lockstep. You just think you have diversity and tolerance! You have neither. You all say and do and think exactly the same things. That is not diversity.

Can we bump this in 2020? I'm sure it would mean you never learn.

The Obama economy was under-performing. Trump's economic message resonated with voters, particularly in the all-important swing-states. Had the GDP been running at around 3%, as it is now, Hillary would have won.

The GDP is slowly moving towards the same levels it was under Obama. The fact is that suburban voters reluctantly supported Trump. However those voters turned against Republicans in 2018.

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

Thanks for admitting weak minded Liberals were hypnotized into voting for Trump.
Feel stupid yet?

How could anyone educated vote for Trump? You are the indoctrinated one.

Forum List

Back