This is why the Trump supporters are on the right side

Whose side are you on?

• The cabal that wants Trump impeached by any means necessary

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • The side of Judicial Watch that wants to ensure that unbiased justice is done

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Lefties need to watch all 15 minutes of this video to understand why Trump supporters will never let the deep state take over the US government. Most of us are not rabid Trump supporters, but are rabid anti-deep-state/MSM cabal and their current coup attempt. The dems are stuck with trying to defend Hillary's illegal bathroom server and pay-for-play Foundation.

Judicial watch is a RWNJ organization that has recently gone right off the deep end in support of tRump. Nothing they say can be trusted or believed at this point. Their credibility is now right up there with Infowars and hannity.

Republicans remind me of mad dogs Been after Hillary for over 10 years benghazi ,e mails, foundation and haven't laid a glove on her despite spending many millions Trump is a pig and his supporters are no better

Lefties need to watch all 15 minutes of this video to understand why Trump supporters will never let the deep state take over the US government. Most of us are not rabid Trump supporters, but are rabid anti-deep-state/MSM cabal and their current coup attempt. The dems are stuck with trying to defend Hillary's illegal bathroom server and pay-for-play Foundation.

Tom Fitton is a deranged idiot who is funded by the Koch Brothers as an attack dog to go after the Clintons. Fitton hasn't won a single suit against the Clintons, who just swat his bullshit harrassment away, but he does push government investigations which cost the taxpayers money. A lot of money. The federal government has spent over $100 million dollars investigating the Clintons and have yet to charge them with any crimes, aside from a lie about a blow job.

Fitton should be locked in a quiet facility with no access to computers.

you are a Canadian. You don’t have shit to do with America!

I'm not a Canadian and I agree with her assessment.

so you still don't have shit to do with our America right?

Judicial watch is a RWNJ organization that has recently gone right off the deep end in support of tRump. Nothing they say can be trusted or believed at this point. Their credibility is now right up there with Infowars and hannity.

Republicans remind me of mad dogs Been after Hillary for over 10 years benghazi ,e mails, foundation and haven't laid a glove on her despite spending many millions Trump is a pig and his supporters are no better

Tom Fitton is a deranged idiot who is funded by the Koch Brothers as an attack dog to go after the Clintons. Fitton hasn't won a single suit against the Clintons, who just swat his bullshit harrassment away, but he does push government investigations which cost the taxpayers money. A lot of money. The federal government has spent over $100 million dollars investigating the Clintons and have yet to charge them with any crimes, aside from a lie about a blow job.

I was born in Oklahoma

I was born in Oklahoma

congratulations.

I was born in Oklahoma
congratulations.
Should we give him a lifetime achievement award?

I was born in Oklahoma
congratulations.
Should we give him a lifetime achievement award?
So Oklahoma isn't part of America now?

rgH83oy.png

And trump called Haiti a shithole.

lol

You can't be serious.

There is no such thing as the ‘deep state.’

Trump and his supporters are on the wrong side of this and most other issues.

rgH83oy.png

And trump called Haiti a shithole.

It is.

I was born in Oklahoma

How did you get to be so stupid?

not a thing he's brought up has been denied. not any of it. so truth is on his side evidently. Not like Mueller's waste of money.

You stupid Russian troll. EVERYTHING he has brought up has been proven to be a LIE.

Hey Trumpanzees,

There is no such thing as the deep state.

sure there is. we don't need any jedi mind meld on us bubba.

No there isn't. This isn't Russia, you dupe. The Deep State is a lie that Putin tells Trump when he pours poison in his ear at night.

Losing two hundred pounds makes them look bigger but on the other hand it makes his tie look longer too...

Personally I like a good economy and the lowest UE since 69,

I also like extra money in my pay check.

Most Americans do as well.

Thank you President Trump.

Trump had little to do with that.

Job growth under Trump has been the same as it was for 6 years before he ever set foot in the Whitehouse.

You want to thank him? Ok, but you if you had even an ounce of intellectual honesty you also would be thanking Obama for very same job growth rates over much longer period.

Last edited:
Personally I like a good economy and the lowest UE since 69,

I also like extra money in my pay check.

Most Americans do as well.

Thank you President Trump.

Trump had little to do with that.

Job growth under Trump has been the same as it was for 6 years before he ever set foot in the Whitehouse.

You want to thank him? Ok, but you if you had even an ounce of intellectual honesty you also would be thanking Obama for very same job growth rates over much longer period.

Well I don't see millions on extended UE payments.

Don't see millions drawing food stamps.

I do see buildings going up all over where I live. I see businesses opening. I see hiring signs everywhere.

Never saw that during Barry's eight year reign.

It is what it is even if you don't like it.

Even many top Republicans are going after the orange POS for pulling out of Syria ,,and shutting down the gov't just before Xmas? WHEN will republicans admit they put the biggest AH of all time in our WH?

Even many top Republicans are going after the orange POS for pulling out of Syria ,,and shutting down the gov't just before Xmas? WHEN will republicans admit they put the biggest AH of all time in our WH?
AND the worst markets this year since 2008 when Obama as president started bring America back from Repub FU

Congress never authorized a war in Syria....we are not their to protect Assad, and this week Turkey told us that they are once and for all going to eipevout the Kurds who they see as their enemies, and if we help them. Turkey has assurances that Russia will step in on their behalf, and that would probably start a World War....Trump apparently stated ISIS is no longer the threat it was, and is doing a strategic withdrawal, whether anyone likes it or not!

Forum List

Back