This is why people hate cops

The system works and a Deputy Sheriff was arrested for violating the law. Meanwhile 66 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year. Tell me again why you hate Cops? Who ya gonna call when things go bump in the night you freaking hypocrites?

Smith and Wesson. At least the gun won't plant drugs on me.

I live out in the boonies. By the time the cops get to my house the robber would have grandkids.
In my experience people who are paranoid about having drugs planted on them are pretty strange. I suggest that you don't brandish that S&W if Cops do come knocking at your door for some reason.

I'm not paranoid about having drugs planted. I don't trust cops, this is just one of many reasons.
can a victim of minority violence against them then be righteous and justified to proclaim they don't trust minorities?

The system works and a Deputy Sheriff was arrested for violating the law. Meanwhile 66 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year. Tell me again why you hate Cops? Who ya gonna call when things go bump in the night you freaking hypocrites?

I live out in the boonies. By the time the cops get to my house the robber would have grandkids.
In my experience people who are paranoid about having drugs planted on them are pretty strange. I suggest that you don't brandish that S&W if Cops do come knocking at your door for some reason.

I'm not paranoid about having drugs planted. I don't trust cops, this is just one of many reasons.
can a victim of minority violence against them then be righteous and justified to proclaim they don't trust minorities?

Absolutely. Considering black males are far more violent than white males it makes sense not to trust a minority black male. But this isn't about minorities its about dirty crooked cops.

Considering black males are far more violent than white males

Really?

180809-golden-age-serial-killers-feature.jpg

This guy ruined people's lives by PLANTING drugs in their cars during traffic stops. One guy lost custody of his daughter.

Florida Sheriff Deputy Arrested After Planting Drugs on Innocent People

250 cases were dropped by the DA once investigations into this guy were started.

I dont hate cops but the primary reason they dont have my respect is because they simply refuse to police their own and choose to close ranks instead. It takes more than a blue uniform to make a good policeman, first of all it takes a real man and not a wuss.
"Close ranks" is a cliche invented by idiots in Hollywood.. You can't even get the freaking Mafia to close ranks under the threat of assassination these days. Police Officers have to conform to more rules and regulations than ordinary citizens. It's impossible to "close ranks" when the D.A., the Feds, Internal affairs, concerned citizens and informants and politicians monitor the behavior of Police Officers on and off duty.

This guy ruined people's lives by PLANTING drugs in their cars during traffic stops. One guy lost custody of his daughter.

250 cases were dropped by the DA once investigations into this guy were started.

I dont hate cops but the primary reason they dont have my respect is because they simply refuse to police their own and choose to close ranks instead. It takes more than a blue uniform to make a good policeman, first of all it takes a real man and not a wuss.
"Close ranks" is a cliche invented by idiots in Hollywood.. Police Officers have to conform to more rules and regulations than ordinary citizens. It's impossible to "close ranks" when the D.A., the Feds, Internal affairs and politicians monitor the behavior of Police Officers on and off duty.

I like how you use the word "when" when you mean "if".

It takes more than a blue uniform to make a good policeman, first of all it takes a real man

Say what?!

bodyworn-794099_960_720-720x380.jpg

Well that's another issue and another topic that I'll get into sometime but its women serving in a public office where they have no business being because just being there endangers public safety.

hahahhahahahhahahhahhaahah
very dumbshit
you hate cops for the FEW that are jackasses???!!!!!???
hahahahahhahahahahah
they are humans and humans make mistakes/are jackasses--DUH
....now, if a high percentage of cops did this crap--I could understand---like the blacks committing crimes at much higher percentages than whites

Absolutely. Considering black males are far more violent than white males it makes sense not to trust a minority black male. But this isn't about minorities its about dirty crooked cops.
so aren't you a bigot for holding animosity and distrust for all of a group for the actions of a few in that group?

It takes more than a blue uniform to make a good policeman, first of all it takes a real man

Say what?!

Well that's another issue and another topic that I'll get into sometimes but its women serving in a public office where they have no business being because just there being there endangers public safety.

I work with female cops every day. They make up almost a third of my division. They are some of the best operators I've ever worked with.

Policing isn't about being a tough guy ... policing is about communications. Use of force is what happens when communications breaks down.

There are bad apples in any career, but when you give police such massive powers, it demands swift and powerful punishment for what he did. We have a really bad problem of lying police Canada too, and it's caused a ripple effect within society. People have less character and sympathy for one another as they feel "our own authorities get away sometimes with murder". I often compare Canada to East Germany, and I'm more than half serious, our covert apparatus is a security threat to citizens AND our allies and their businesses.

There is a Canadian joke that is addressed specifically to the RCMP but it applies to other agencies:

"Why do Canadian police ride horses?"

"I don't know, why?"

"You can't stack that much B.S on a pony".

Sad but true too often.

Last edited:

Say what?!

Well that's another issue and another topic that I'll get into sometime but its women serving in a public office where they have no business being because just being there endangers public safety.
Harry would probably agree with you.

If you remember, at the end of that film, 'The Enforcer', Dirty Harry's life was saved by his female partner. Who lost her own life in the process.

Say what?!

If you remember, at the end of that film, 'The Enforcer', Dirty Harry's life was saved by his female partner. Who lost her own life in the process.

Yep, so Harry was only half right, she got herself killed but not her partner.

I of course post the previous in jest. Female cops are great.

Say what?!

Well that's another issue and another topic that I'll get into sometimes but its women serving in a public office where they have no business being because just there being there endangers public safety.

I work with female cops every day. They make up almost a third of my division. They are some of the best operators I've ever worked with.

Policing isn't about being a tough guy ... policing is about communications. Use of force is what happens when communications breaks down.

I recall being a young guy, a kid really, and I worked at the local supermarket. This placed was packed on Saturdays, these cops walked the grounds and also directed traffic.

There was an older cop, who often paired with a younger one. The differences between them were striking. Anyways, the older cop would call me aside to hang out with him when he went for a smoke (back when it was more standard for cops to take smoke breaks). I'd chat with him on the side of the store.

He shared a lot of stories and we got along fairly well. One day, he says to me, "you see that guy over there (the younger cop)? "Yeah". "He's not going to make retirement". I was puzzled, and didn't want to pry as he was an authority figure.

He went on, "in my 30 years as an officer, do you know how many times I've pulled my gun"? "No" I answered. "Not once. The reason is, I'm much better with my mouth than my weapon". He then went on to point at this cop who was literally barking orders at people, some of it warranted I suppose as people get crazy in the heat and their parking skills are horrendous. I did notice though he would yell at people often, a power tripper of sorts, he enjoyed it.

Anyways, he tells me "that guy is too wound up, too tense, he's escalating interactions with people all the time. You don't want to do that when you're a police officer because it puts everyone in more danger, you calm the situation.

He used to tell me some great stories. Some of it went above my head, but he did work in Chicago and even in the 80's he explained how rough it was, but he did well. I sometimes wonder how his life went, he imparted some good information on an impressionable kid.

Cops got no legal reason to come to my house. The last one that did, I had a gun in hand.

Say what?!

Call me old fashioned but when push comes to shove, men are men and women are female. Given equal circumstances most male cops would rather have a man next to them in a combat situation if they dared tell the truth without fear of being prosecuted.

Forum List

Back