This is why people hate cops

Who doesn't love a cop?!

stripper-policeman-wearing-police-hat-picture-id638771858

The system works and a Deputy Sheriff was arrested for violating the law. Meanwhile 66 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year. Tell me again why you hate Cops? Who ya gonna call when things go bump in the night you freaking hypocrites?

Smith and Wesson. At least the gun won't plant drugs on me.

I live out in the boonies. By the time the cops get to my house the robber would have grandkids.

This guy ruined people's lives by PLANTING drugs in their cars during traffic stops. One guy lost custody of his daughter.

Florida Sheriff Deputy Arrested After Planting Drugs on Innocent People

250 cases were dropped by the DA once investigations into this guy were started.
Nobody ever said cops are perfect. They are human beings.

That said, the only people that hate cops want to talk the guns away from everyone except cops.. IOW.. They're stupid.

Ok, planting drugs on 250 innocent people is not "imperfection." ITS FUCKING CRIMINAL.

This guy ruined people's lives by PLANTING drugs in their cars during traffic stops. One guy lost custody of his daughter.

250 cases were dropped by the DA once investigations into this guy were started.

I dont hate cops but the primary reason they dont have my respect is because they simply refuse to police their own and choose to close ranks instead. It takes more than a blue uniform to make a good policeman, first of all it takes a real man and not a wuss.

Ok, planting drugs on 250 innocent people is not "imperfection." ITS FUCKING CRIMINAL.
Yes.. it is criminal.

I hope this one cop, and every other cop that does the same is prosecuted and given a heavy sentence.

Hating a group because a tiny minority of that group does bad things is called "bigotry". The KKK, NAZIs, and other hate groups are famous for it.

The system works and a Deputy Sheriff was arrested for violating the law. Meanwhile 66 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year. Tell me again why you hate Cops? Who ya gonna call when things go bump in the night you freaking hypocrites?
Me, I'll call Mr. Winchester pump and Mr. Springfield.

I live out in the boonies. By the time the cops get to my house the robber would have grandkids.
In my experience people who are paranoid about having drugs planted on them are pretty strange. I suggest that you don't brandish that S&W if Cops do come knocking at your door for some reason.

Yes.. it is criminal.

I hope this one cop, and every other cop that does the same is prosecuted and given a heavy sentence.

Hating a group because a tiny minority of that group does bad things is called "bigotry". The KKK, NAZIs, and other hate groups are famous for it.

Tell that to the 250 people who were falsely accused. God only knows how many were falsely accused AND CONVICTED.

In my experience people who are paranoid about having drugs planted on them are pretty strange. I suggest that you don't brandish that S&W if Cops do come knocking at your door for some reason.

I'm not paranoid about having drugs planted. I don't trust cops, this is just one of many reasons.

and can I use an anecdotal incident of a minority committing violence to justify and excuse the hatred many have for minorities ?
because that is exactly what you doing with the police you are using a rare incident of a cop breaking the law to justify hatred of all cops

Forum List

Back