Florida Cop Plants Drugs. Ruins Countless Lives.

Give him all the years in prison he unjustly caused others to spend.

General population, no special treatment.

Sad. Reality though is that every time a cop lies on the stand to get a conviction, they are doing the same thing.

This man needs to go to prison for a very long time.

People lost their children because this man broke the law and planted drugs in their cars.

I sure hope that he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and once he gets to prison, his fellow inmates teach him what real justice is.

A Florida cop planted meth on random drivers, police say. One lost custody of his daughter.
Just one more example to reinforce the point that one should never consent to any kind of search, for any reason. Make them jump through every single hoop. And watch their actions every bit as attentively as they watch yours.
Pro tip... If you didn't call them; they are not there to help you. Know this...

Throw the book at him. Law enforcement officers need to be held to a higher standard. Those that cross the line are a disgrace to the uniform and shield.

I see a lot of that "I smell marijuana" on cop shows..I've doubted they always smell it and use it as an excuse to search

TV dramas show law enforcement/corrections/judicial in a positive can't do no wrong light. Have been since the beginning of the medium. Propaganda is propaganda.

Give him all the years in prison he unjustly caused others to spend.

General population, no special treatment.

He should have it worse. The guy betrayed the public's trust. To plant evidence on people is one thing however for an officer of the people to plant evidence takes a special type of evil that needs to pay for ruined lives.

Forum List

Back