This is why Obama lied about Benghazi

From all accounts Al Queda as we knew it has been decimated. Instead of an organized terrorist group with clear leaders and structure, we now have every American hating idiot calling themselves Al Queda and blowing things us.

I'm not sure what's worse.

• Banned
From all accounts Al Queda as we knew it has been decimated. Instead of an organized terrorist group with clear leaders and structure, we now have every American hating idiot calling themselves Al Queda and blowing things us.

That doesn't change the point I was making even if it's true.

Obama had forcefully taken a position that the wot was all but near over. To have this on the eve of the election could have been devastating.

Stupidity is worse.

Both major parties have a monopoly on that.

How many people realize that just a couple of months before the terrorist attack on Benghazi, Obama ordered a drone strike that killed the AQ leader #2 who just happened to be Libyan?

I always found it interesting that considering AQ#1 was begging Libyan rebels to avenge the death of #2 no one apparently at the State Department or CIA figured out that maybe just maybe it might be a good idea to protect Ambassador Stevens with more than a Libyan Militia?

• Banned
I don't agree, he could have spun it. Used it to rally the nation.

If there were lies, then I'd say they were coving up mistakes that could have prevented deaths, not to lull Americans into thinking terrorists dot exist anymore.

Perhaps

But the reason doesn't excuse the act

That doesn't change the point I was making even if it's true.

Obama had forcefully taken a position that the wot was all but near over. To have this on the eve of the election could have been devastating.

They banged that "war on terrorism is over" gong incessantly. The White House was chest thumping so big that of course it was bound to piss off certain elements in the mid east especially AQ.

Last edited:

Sadly that's what the Administration told the nation. Alas, it wasn't true at all. Just part of election year hype. My other post shows quite clearly that AQ was alive and well and thriving and the CIA took out #2, the Libyan, but as far as breaking the back of AQ, sorries it never happened.

Just another Obama fairy tale.

Check this out. This is the bullshit line they were using.

'The War on Terror Is Over'
9:29 PM, Apr 23, 2012

"The war on terror is over," a senior official in the State Department official tells the National Journal.

"Now that we have killed most of al Qaida, now that people have come to see legitimate means of expression, people who once might have gone into al Qaida see an opportunity for a legitimate Islamism."

This new outlook has, in the words of the National Journal, come from a belief among administration officials that "It is no longer the case, in other words, that every Islamist is seen as a potential accessory to terrorists."

'The War on Terror Is Over' | The Weekly Standard

TD, no offense, but when it comes to this topic, you have totally gone off the deep end into nutter land. Your posting and your "truths" on this simply cant be trusted. I've seen your posting on this, and you have been ranting and eating every inane silly Internet lie out there.

I'm watching this unfold, and holding judgment till the end. When all the conspiracy theory nonsense has settle, then we can look at the actual facts.

If there were lies, then I'd say they were coving up mistakes that could have prevented deaths, not to lull Americans into thinking terrorists dot exist anymore.

This thread is instructive...

Apparently, Obama is the first president in history to want to downplay his role as Commander in Chief

TD, no offense, but when it comes to this topic, you have totally gone off the deep end into nutter land. Your posting and your "truths" on this simply cant be trusted. I've seen your posting on this, and you have been ranting and eating every inane silly Internet lie out there.

I'm watching this unfold, and holding judgment till the end. When all the conspiracy theory nonsense has settle, then we can look at the actual facts.

Here are some actual facts:

A while back, AQ set off car bombs outside of two our our embassies in Africa; thousands were injured and hundreds were killed as I recall. They were done at the same time hundreds of miles apart in broad daylight.

In Benghazi, there was an attack using mortars and assault rifles you could buy on the Internet in Kentucky that were staged in the middle of the night.

The idea that AQ is alive and well is BS as you can see by the degradation of the attacks. I mean, we have radicalized muslims using pressure cookers here....

Any smear job that can be launched at the current administration will be launched. We're probably close to 400 threads with Benghazi in the title--this doesn't count the smear jobs done without that word.

You'd think the GOP would be less desperate than this.

Sadly that's what the Administration told the nation. Alas, it wasn't true at all. Just part of election year hype. My other post shows quite clearly that AQ was alive and well and thriving and the CIA took out #2, the Libyan, but as far as breaking the back of AQ, sorries it never happened.

Just another Obama fairy tale.

Check this out. This is the bullshit line they were using.

'The War on Terror Is Over'
9:29 PM, Apr 23, 2012

"The war on terror is over," a senior official in the State Department official tells the National Journal.

"Now that we have killed most of al Qaida, now that people have come to see legitimate means of expression, people who once might have gone into al Qaida see an opportunity for a legitimate Islamism."

This new outlook has, in the words of the National Journal, come from a belief among administration officials that "It is no longer the case, in other words, that every Islamist is seen as a potential accessory to terrorists."

'The War on Terror Is Over' | The Weekly Standard

Some unknown "administration official" comes forward and tells a conservative rag the war on terror is over.

Well.

Back that shit up.

When did Obama call for the AUMF to be repealed?

When did he stop drone attacks?

When did he call off the TSA screens?

When did he dismantle the Department of Homeland Security?

Perhaps

But the reason doesn't excuse the act

What act?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R_Qx7Fmn4uE]Obama and his Press Secretary Blaming the Video for the Benghazi Attack - YouTube[/ame]

The truth is this:

This is what the President said on the day he announced the killing of Bin Laden:

The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation's effort to defeat al Qaeda.

Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us.

One of you inmates please tell us what part of 'no doubt' in the above you don't understand.

"How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."
Unfortunately Comrade Cucksocker Barack, pathological liar and conman, promised the people he would have them tiptoeing through the tulips along with him, Tiny Tim and his ukelele and all the drugs for recreational use that Barack bragged about his familiarity with as qualifications for the presidency. The people believed him "Tell a lie often enough and the people will believe you" Benghazi flew in the face of that lie, so they simply told a lie to cover a very uncomfortable truth expecting their friends in the adoring media to cover for them as usual.
Interesting little tidbits about the Obama/Left Media combinations coming out lately. Barack's Deputy National Security Adviser, Ben Rhodes, MA in Fiction Writing from NYU, is the brother of the Head of CBS News. Also the Head of CBS News wife' is highly placed in Barabara Boxer's (D-CA) staff. There's also a husband/wife Administration/ News organiziation tag team over at ABC News and CNN. Is this accidental or simply the Chicago Way. Either way it allows the Obama Administration to end up continuously sodomizing, at will, the very institution that's supposed to be watching him and guarding the public against his many malfeasances.

US News too whacky and zany for all of you?

In Wake of Bin Laden's death, Al Qaeda Remains Lethal

Despite calls that al Qaeda has been "decimated," intelligence officials are still worried localized chapters could strike at any time

Now how many articles from a variety of sources do you want?

AQ remained lethal although localized. But not decimated.

When U.S. Navy SEALs entered Bin Laden's Pakistani hideout last May and killed the world's most wanted terrorist, al Qaeda "lost its most iconic, inspirational leader," says Robert Cardillo, deputy director of national intelligence.

In the months since, many administration officials have described al Qaeda as "decimated" and "destroyed."

But other intelligence officials and experts say such pronouncements are premature. They see al Qaeda as a terror group that has greatly changed since last year, but one that remains lethal.

In Wake of Bin Laden's death, Al Qaeda Remains Lethal - US News and World Report

Forum List

Back