How "stupid" is Alaska?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
It was Jindal who said the GObP/pubs are The Party Of Stupid. Is Alaska going to prove it true?

Alaska Senate Primary Palin Leads

A scant 379 people responded but it IS Alaska, after all.

Former Governor Sarah Palin leads a Republican primary ballot with the three most likely candidates: Palin, Lt. Governor Mead Treadwell and 2010 GOP Senate nominee Joe Miller. Palin leads slightly among both men and women at +1% and +4% respectively. Among voters who describe themselves as “very conservative”, Palin’s lead grows to 20% over Treadwell (43%-23%).

(Joe Miller? I thought he was selling Amway or something ... )

More at the link.

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran as one of the other nutter's running mate. Think of it - Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio AND $arah Palin. Truly a dream come true.

Oh be still my beating heart.
:eusa_pray: :eusa_drool: :eusa_pray: :eusa_drool:

It was Jindal who said the GObP/pubs are The Party Of Stupid. Is Alaska going to prove it true?

Former Governor Sarah Palin leads a Republican primary ballot with the three most likely candidates: Palin, Lt. Governor Mead Treadwell and 2010 GOP Senate nominee Joe Miller. Palin leads slightly among both men and women at +1% and +4% respectively. Among voters who describe themselves as “very conservative”, Palin’s lead grows to 20% over Treadwell (43%-23%).

More at the link.

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran as one of the other nutter's running mate. Think of it - Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio AND $arah Palin. Truly a dream come true.

If she wins, which one of the Washington Wizards is she gonna bang?

Just more proof the left can't stand strong, independent, Conservative women and must attack them at all costs, regardless of how hypocritical they have to be.

Just more proof the left can't stand strong, independent, Conservative women and must attack them at all costs, regardless of how hypocritical they have to be.

Not only do I think she's a dolt, but I don't believe her hogwash pregnancy story either.

It said it was a Republican primary ballot. You shouldn't be asking how stupid Alaska is. You should be asking how stupid Republicans are. I'll answer that for you. Very.

It's not just Alaska, it's the GOP mind everywhere. They are truly mentally ill.

Alaska is actually ranked 22nd out of 50 states by the National Assessment of Educational Progress when it comes to best preforming public school students. Not the best of the best (which is out of 30 schools), but they are above the rest of the nation in terms of education.

it's not like the voters of Alaska re-elected Marion Berry or Jesse Jackson Jr.

who did that?

The voters that re-elected David Vitter.

who was convicted of what?

That his voters are complete idiots and slaves to the (R)

Nothing says "family values" like banging prostitutes while wearing diapers :lol:

davidvitterdiaper.jpg

Last edited:
if she wins...will she quit again?

That was my first thought on reading the intro.

Marion Barry and Junebug Jackson are a credit to the Democratic Party compared to Willie Brown and Maxine Waters.

palin is in it for the money. nothing more.

she is a political hack. when she rolled her eyes at the school teacher, that cemented her hack award in my book. didn't like her before that, but when she did that, i realized she doesn't give a meadowmuffin about the people.

More at the link.

She scares the shit out of you, doesn't she?

Forum List

Back