This is Why Normal People Disdain That Certain Sort of Liberal

Mom Called Racist For Throwing Daughter A Japanese-Themed Birthday

"Cultural appropriation"? Do liberals have some secrete competition going on to see how fucking ridiculous they can get?
Secrete:

to discharge, generate, or release by the process of secretion.

Secret:

(1) done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others
(2) kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged
(3) faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential; close-mouthed; reticent.

imagesN917MZRR.png

"Cultural appropriation"? Do liberals have some secrete competition going on to see how fucking ridiculous they can get?
Secrete:

to discharge, generate, or release by the process of secretion.

Secret:

(1) done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others
(2) kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged
(3) faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential; close-mouthed; reticent.

View attachment 142195

Must be the French spelling.

They like to put an e after everything, then add an '

"Leftist outrage" seems to mean a very small number of people interpreted a minor event in a ridiculous fashion.

On the bright side, the left wing whackos who are pursuing this insane idea that if one appreciates another culture in any way shape or form are showing themselves for who they really are themselves.

Bigots.

I was going for a recipe the other day in one of my cook books and I thought to myself that the Frugal Gourmet would be lynched by these so called liberal wankers in this day and age.

The above is the "best" your fucked up brain can do to attack "liberals"?? REALLY?

So, you agree with the leftist 'outrage' at this mom?
View attachment 142197
. Was Bush a leprechaun ?? Look at those ears..lol

The above is the "best" your fucked up brain can do to attack "liberals"?? REALLY?

And that comment come from the brain who thought this was a clever and brutal assault against conservatives-

The case for Trump's obstruction of justice

That's true, you can make all the claims you want, and we are free to ridicule them and point out how ridiculous they are.
Like I stated, you are free to keep your head firmly up your ass.....LOL

Big ole glass house eh Naters?

I see nothing wrong here and neither would any "liberal" I know. That being said the internet is filled with people who are addicted to righteous outrage and look for anything to vent their rage upon. This phenomena knows no cultural or political boundaries.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, as long as we're all outraged al the time, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

View attachment 142197
I'm not sure. But, I do know that he was a complete asshole. An anti-America piece of shit.

I see nothing wrong here and neither would any "liberal" I know. That being said the internet is filled with people who are addicted to righteous outrage and look for anything to vent their rage upon. This phenomena knows no cultural or political boundaries.
Indeed, look at the op.

View attachment 142197
I'm not sure. But, I do know that he was a complete asshole. An anti-America piece of shit.
Calling someone "anti-America" is utterly meaningless at this point, kinda like "commie".

View attachment 142197
Calling someone "anti-America" is utterly meaningless at this point, kinda like "commie".
Your opinion is duly noted

View attachment 142197
Your opinion is duly noted
Thanks.

Forum List

Back