This is Why Normal People Disdain That Certain Sort of Liberal

I see nothing wrong here and neither would any "liberal" I know. .....

What do you think? Were the idiots whining at the mom about "cultural appropriation" more likely to be liberals or conservatives? Just speculate.

I see nothing wrong here and neither would any "liberal" I know. That being said the internet is filled with people who are addicted to righteous outrage and look for anything to vent their rage upon. This phenomena knows no cultural or political boundaries.
Indeed, look at the op.
Look at practically anyone on this board. We all love to take up the sword of justice and do battle with the evildoers of the world even though "evil" seems to be a highly subjective thing around here.

The above is the "best" your fucked up brain can do to attack "liberals"?? REALLY?

So, you agree with the leftist 'outrage' at this mom?
View attachment 142197
. Was Bush a leprechaun ?? Look at those ears..lol
I'm not sure. But, I do know that he was a complete asshole. An anti-America piece of shit.

Who?
READ .................................................... It's there in plain English

I see nothing wrong here and neither would any "liberal" I know. .....

What do you think? Were the idiots whining at the mom about "cultural appropriation" more likely to be liberals or conservatives? Just speculate.
They are internet trolls engaging in the same kind of chronic masturbation that the Trumpbots do when whining about their petty little concerns. Do not use the internet as an example of how people actually think in the real world. The overwhelming majority really do not care about much that goes on beyond their own front door and save their outrage for things that affect them personally.

I see nothing wrong here and neither would any "liberal" I know. That being said the internet is filled with people who are addicted to righteous outrage and look for anything to vent their rage upon. This phenomena knows no cultural or political boundaries.
Indeed, look at the op.
Look at practically anyone on this board. We all love to take up the sword of justice and do battle with the evildoers of the world even though "evil" seems to be a highly subjective thing around here.

Nah, posting on a chat board is not taking up the sword at all. And "evil" is what we call someone when we covet land or resources in readiness for war.

I'm not sure. But, I do know that he was a complete asshole. An anti-America piece of shit.

Who?
READ .................................................... It's there in plain English

Afraid to say? Understandable. Anyway, get back on topic, got it?
GEORGE W. BUSH ............................................................. LEARN TO READ ................................. READ THE COMMENT THAT I RESONDED TO

................................. Geez ................................... WTF ............................................................ some friggin people ....................... damn .........

Who?

Afraid to say? Understandable. Anyway, get back on topic, got it?
GEORGE W. BUSH ............................................................. ....

President Bush was very pro-America, of course. Even those who disagreed with his politics recognized that.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure President Bush would not have berated that mom for her daughter's theme birthday party.

Last edited:
Mom Called Racist For Throwing Daughter A Japanese-Themed Birthday

"Cultural appropriation"? Do liberals have some secrete competition going on to see how fucking ridiculous they can get?

The above is the "best" your fucked up brain can do to attack "liberals"?? REALLY?

Where was this OUTRAGE?

is one person questioning it a "Leftist Outrage"?

You do a disservice to the English Language by claiming this in your posts.

"Cultural appropriation"? Do liberals have some secrete competition going on to see how fucking ridiculous they can get?

Where was this OUTRAGE?

Utah mother is accused of 'cultural appropriation' | Daily Mail Online

Where was this OUTRAGE?

Utah mother is accused of 'cultural appropriation' | Daily Mail Online
So ONE INDIVIDUAL PERSON is accused?

Mom Called Racist For Throwing Daughter A Japanese-Themed Birthday "Cultural appropriation"? Do liberals have some secret competition going on to see how fucking ridiculous they can get?
They're consumed by this stuff, so consumed that they don't realize how many people they have turned off.

They've become PC/SJW caricatures, and they really don't see it.

Practically every social issue has two opposing camps of zealots controlling the national dialog while regular people just want all of them to mind their own business. It's not just the leftist social warriors who are annoying it's also the equally shrill "conservative" people who feel compelled to oppose them on every little thing. Righteous outrage is addictive and the right has their own shrill annoying groups who have a physical need to get in other people's business.

And that comment come from the brain who thought this was a clever and brutal assault against conservatives-

The case for Trump's obstruction of justice

That's true, you can make all the claims you want, and we are free to ridicule them and point out how ridiculous they are.
Like I stated, you are free to keep your head firmly up your ass.....LOL

Big ole glass house eh Naters?

No,NO....don't get me wrong here......THIS story is right up there with the possible obstruction of justice regarding Comey's firing.....right up there with Russian collusion.....right up there with the false Trump promises......

I mean,when right wingers are DROWNING, even a fucking straw looks like a life saver..................Keep at this story...............LOL

Oktoberfest is cultural appropriation of German culture. Knock it off everyone.

And that comment come from the brain who thought this was a clever and brutal assault against conservatives-

The case for Trump's obstruction of justice

That's true, you can make all the claims you want, and we are free to ridicule them and point out how ridiculous they are.
Like I stated, you are free to keep your head firmly up your ass.....LOL

Big ole glass house eh Naters?

No,NO....don't get me wrong here......THIS story is right up there with the possible obstruction of justice regarding Comey's firing.....right up there with Russian collusion.....right up there with the false Trump promises......

I mean,when right wingers are DROWNING, even a fucking straw looks like a life saver..................Keep at this story...............LOL

Look at that desperation.

Forum List

Back