This is why John Stewart is Aweseome

"Imitation":lol::lol: You must first be competent to imitate, the clowns at MSNBC have a loooong way to go before they get even close to being competent.

MSNBC is news? I will say this...the only difference between MSNBC and Fox is that FNC actually tries to pretend to be a news channel...MSNBC does not and doesn't even attempt to report legitimate news.

If you are a crappy news station, then surely it is better to see yourself as just that, rather than 'trying to pretend to be a news channel'?

I should have communicated better. Fox and MSNBC are both deceptive media outlets that present opinion as news. People actually lose IQ points after watching either one of them for more than an hour.

The fair and balanced folks at FOX News can't get through the day without numerous distortions, misrepresentations, and outright lies. MSNBC is the logical response to a successful marketing strategy.....imitation being the highest form of flattery.

"Imitation":lol::lol: You must first be competent to imitate, the clowns at MSNBC have a loooong way to go before they get even close to being competent.

MSNBC is news? I will say this...the only difference between MSNBC and Fox is that FNC actually tries to pretend to be a news channel...MSNBC does not and doesn't even attempt to report legitimate news.

That's true! Noted ultra lib Joe Klein watches Fox news now so he can actually get some real news:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teoxjspg0p8]Joe Klein with Jeff Greenfield on Cable News - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
He may be just a comedian, but he has an uncanny way of putting things into perspective, however simplfied.

Priority Fail - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

So funny and so true.

We have to watch a video, you can not surmise, paraphrase, write something other than, "He is Awesome!"

Sure, its really funny to make political jokes, I get it, even if Jon Stewart is on the wrong side of Humanity.

It's a pretty long segment and it is far better expressed by simply watching the video. Is clicking a link and spending 7 minutes watching a video too much effort?
Not at all. I found it to be a well-contrived segment of political satire skewed left...likely the product of a large staff of pimply faced, wanna be comedy writers for delivery by a mediocre comedian to be "laughed" at by a handpicked audience that is expected to support jokes about conservatives. It is hardly worthy of consideration as a reason to be proud of your disdain for political opposition.

I always wondered if that was canned laughter. I never found stewart one bit funny.

There's a live audience visible. How would they keep them quiet?
The audience could have been 90% liberal for all we know. There could be "APPLAUSE" signs held up off camera for all we know. People could have been paid to laugh for all we know. It was on COMEDY CENTRAL where things are expected to be humorous if not hilarious.y funny.

It's a fantastic segment pointing out once again the hypocrisy of the republican party.
By hypocrisy, do you mean opposing the sitting President in his agenda to fundamentally transform the country? Obama is trying to spend us into bankruptcy.

Pretty scary that the radical left and even the "moderate" left accepts the Comedy Channel as a legitimate source of political analysis.

^listens to conservative talk radio
...as you should.

"Pretty scary that the radical left and even the "moderate" left accepts the Comedy Channel as a legitimate source of political analysis."

Making fun our AMERICA's (notice the caps) political system is both easy and fun. It is Marjory corrupted by big money and beyond repair. It is fun to berate it comically.

Links to MSNBC alleged lies?

How about an oldy but goody....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvBQDHqdCck]MSNBC Crops Video to Incite Racial Tension over AR-15 at Obama Rally - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X_-QDmzxPA]MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Caught Blatantly Lying & Distorting The Truth About Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]
You do know that Andrea Mitchell is Mrs. Alan Greenspan, right?

So? Did she lie? YES. Does MSNBC lie? YES, constantly.

He may be just a comedian, but he has an uncanny way of putting things into perspective, however simplfied.

Priority Fail - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

So funny and so true.

We have to watch a video, you can not surmise, paraphrase, write something other than, "He is Awesome!"

Sure, its really funny to make political jokes, I get it, even if Jon Stewart is on the wrong side of Humanity.

It's a pretty long segment and it is far better expressed by simply watching the video. Is clicking a link and spending 7 minutes watching a video too much effort?

Yes, it is, so surmise, paraphrase, put something into your own words, or is that really too much effort or beyond your ability?

I pay for bandwidth, as many do, so maybe take that into consideration, friend.

Yes, it is, so surmise, paraphrase, put something into your own words, or is that really too much effort or beyond your ability?

I pay for bandwidth, as many do, so maybe take that into consideration, friend.

OK, pumpkin. Basically, he points out republican hypocrisy about spending. In short, he shows a bunch of sound bites of Republican Congressmen calling for cutting domestic spending in various areas and complaining that we do not have the money. Then he goes into another set of soundbites of Republican Congressmen calling for spending in other countries for various reasons. The moral of the story is that Republicans seem to want to spend in other countries where MNCs can get lucrative deals in mineral, oil and other resources as well as lucrative defense and security contracts all wrapped in in a piss-ant third-world country where they can exploit all the slave labor they want.

Still better if you just watch it.

Forum List

Back