This is why John Stewart is Aweseome

Maddow is a legitimate left wing news analyst. Nobody on the right loses much sleep about her rants. Rush is just a voice on the radio and Hannity has a couple of hours on Fox. The point of course is that the left seems to depend on the Comedy Channel for news analysis and they don't even know that the proper spelling is "Jon" Stewart.

That Maddow doesn't affect conservatives is a testament to how unimportant she is. And I'm amazed at how quickly you dismissed Rush and Hannity despite them being 2 of the most important mouth pieces of the RNC.

As to your last point the left depends on NEWS for the news. The right depends on angry shouting men like Mark Levin. I WISH we had angry shouting people but we dont.

p.s. It's not our fault we have a sense of humor.

Wow, you ARE deaf as well as dumb....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFTVKnDSjU]Watch unhinged Ed Schultz have his own Howard Dean scream moment - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6FnILnCrY]Meow » Anderson Cooper vs. Ed Schultz « CATFIGHT!.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

I've already pointed out that Ed Schultz is a fool on this thread :cool:

That Maddow doesn't affect conservatives is a testament to how unimportant she is. And I'm amazed at how quickly you dismissed Rush and Hannity despite them being 2 of the most important mouth pieces of the RNC.

As to your last point the left depends on NEWS for the news. The right depends on angry shouting men like Mark Levin. I WISH we had angry shouting people but we dont.

p.s. It's not our fault we have a sense of humor.

Wow, you ARE deaf as well as dumb....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFTVKnDSjU]Watch unhinged Ed Schultz have his own Howard Dean scream moment - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6FnILnCrY]Meow » Anderson Cooper vs. Ed Schultz « CATFIGHT!.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

I've already pointed out that Ed Schultz is a fool on this thread :cool:

No, you said "we have freaking Ed Schulz". That can be interpreted two ways....:D

No, you said "we have freaking Ed Schulz". That can be interpreted two ways....:D

Did I mess up the context that badly? I was trying to say that Maddow and Schultz are pussies and that the left needs attack dogs. I thought that was pretty obvious in my post.

He may be just a comedian, but he has an uncanny way of putting things into perspective, however simplfied.

Priority Fail - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

So funny and so true.

We have to watch a video, you can not surmise, paraphrase, write something other than, "He is Awesome!"

Sure, its really funny to make political jokes, I get it, even if Jon Stewart is on the wrong side of Humanity.
Pity, the Right has nothing to compare to Jon Stewart. I feel your pain.

True.

Telling, isn't it.

Comedy networks are not subjected to factual scrutiny because ....it's comedy. Jon Stewart's shitck consists of parody rants that tend to attack non democrats. He doesn't have to worry about pesky facts or accuracy or anything but the punch lines that his little army of writers put in his routine. It's incredible that the low information left apparently thinks he represents real news analysis.

Comedy networks are not subjected to factual scrutiny because ....it's comedy. Jon Stewart's shitck consists of parody rants that tend to attack non democrats. He doesn't have to worry about pesky facts or accuracy or anything but the punch lines that his little army of writers put in his routine. It's incredible that the low information left apparently thinks he represents real news analysis.

He attacks Democrats too. You need to watch him more.

He attacks Democrats too. You need to watch him more.

The funny thing is, I said he oversimplifies. I just love how, in the link from my OP, he points out such obvious hypocrisy and does it with such verve.

If we went through all the clips in that segment, I am sure some of them had more context to them but his overall conclusion is still pretty spot-on. They guy is clever. Remember when he pretty much shut down Crossfire back in the day?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE]Jon Stewart on Crossfire - YouTube[/ame]

:)

The point is that Jon Stewart is comedy. He isn't as mean spirited as leftie Bill Mahr but he isn't bound by the nuts and bolts of legitimate political analysis and nobody cares how offensive or inaccurate his rants can be. He is no more insightful than a Johnny Carson monolog.

He may be just a comedian, but he has an uncanny way of putting things into perspective, however simplfied.

So funny and so true.

I always enjoy hearing his jokes about Bullshit Mountain. But really, how hard is it to catch FOX News in a lie? His writers don't have to work very hard to do that.

It's even easier to catch MSNBC making a lie.

The fair and balanced folks at FOX News can't get through the day without numerous distortions, misrepresentations, and outright lies. MSNBC is the logical response to a successful marketing strategy.....imitation being the highest form of flattery.

The point is that Jon Stewart is comedy. He isn't as mean spirited as leftie Bill Mahr but he isn't bound by the nuts and bolts of legitimate political analysis and nobody cares how offensive or inaccurate his rants can be. He is no more insightful than a Johnny Carson monolog.

Strawman strike two...

So funny and so true.

I always enjoy hearing his jokes about Bullshit Mountain. But really, how hard is it to catch FOX News in a lie? His writers don't have to work very hard to do that.

Links to MSNBC alleged lies?

The fair and balanced folks at FOX News can't get through the day without numerous distortions, misrepresentations, and outright lies. MSNBC is the logical response to a successful marketing strategy.....imitation being the highest form of flattery.

"Imitation":lol::lol: You must first be competent to imitate, the clowns at MSNBC have a loooong way to go before they get even close to being competent.

"Imitation":lol::lol: You must first be competent to imitate, the clowns at MSNBC have a loooong way to go before they get even close to being competent.

MSNBC is news? I will say this...the only difference between MSNBC and Fox is that FNC actually tries to pretend to be a news channel...MSNBC does not and doesn't even attempt to report legitimate news.

Links to MSNBC alleged lies?

How about an oldy but goody....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvBQDHqdCck]MSNBC Crops Video to Incite Racial Tension over AR-15 at Obama Rally - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

MSNBC is news? I will say this...the only difference between MSNBC and Fox is that FNC actually tries to pretend to be a news channel...MSNBC does not and doesn't even attempt to report legitimate news.

If you are a crappy news station, then surely it is better to see yourself as just that, rather than 'trying to pretend to be a news channel'?

Forum List

Back