This is why it's better to get paid bi-weekly instead of the 15th and 30th

If I get a check on the 8th and 22nd that means i have extra money because no rent has to be paid that month you stupid mutherfucker
How does your pay dates change when you pay rent?
If I get a check on the 8th and 22nd that means i have extra money because no rent has to be paid that month you stupid mutherfucker
How does your pay dates change when you pay rent?

A few months out of the year, I will get paid the 1st week and 3rd week of the month. Normally I would use the second check to pay rent but since I get paid on 1/8 and 1/22, I can pay february's rent with the 2/4 check
So, you are planning already to pay February's rent late (you may have a grace period to pay without incurring late charged, but it is due on the first day of each month)? That is some pretty damn fine budgeting, Jethro! Hell, just put it off a month later and get you that 4-wheeler you have been dying for!

Why the fuck should he care when I first met him he said I have a good rent history and never received the rent beyond the 5th the two years I lived here
What? Do you have some sort of disability that should be disclosed?

If I get paid in between the 1st and the 5th why the fuck would I not just wait to use that check?

Fbj, are you a troll? Is that what is going on here? You are trying to act like a retard in order to rile people up? Is that it? I have a hard time believing that someone can be as fucking stupid and pathetic as you are pretending to be.
yes he is a 'tarded troll.

I can be tarded as long as my bank account is attractive

Fbj, are you a troll? Is that what is going on here? You are trying to act like a retard in order to rile people up? Is that it? I have a hard time believing that someone can be as fucking stupid and pathetic as you are pretending to be.

fair enough but money seems to be your answer to everything especially females. You realize that when your money is gone, so will they be given you have no game other than "heres some money"

fair enough but money seems to be your answer to everything especially females. You realize that when your money is gone, so will they be given you have no game other than "heres some money"

I was never taught how to have game so how the fuck am I supposed to have it?

so everything should be given to you?

How do you get game

How do you get game
you go out of your way to get it. :cool-45: Whatever it takes.

How do you get game
you go out of your way to get it. :cool-45: Whatever it takes.

Well you no I can;t ask another man, so that's out

As long as I get my free phone I do not care when I get paid.

You nerd. You go out and learn it, even by trial and error. You are clearly a lazy fucker.

You nerd. You go out and learn it, even by trial and error. You are clearly a lazy fucker.

I guess I just focus on my strengths which is my sense of humor

I will just to laugh the panties of a woman

What difference does it make how many times or when you get paid each month?

It's still the same amount of money.

Me personally, I preferred the once a month payday. Less bookkeeping and (back in the day) fewer trips to the bank.

The faster you can collect your money, the faster you can invest it.

Forum List

Back