This is why it's better to get paid bi-weekly instead of the 15th and 30th

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
When I used to get paid on the 15th and 30th, sometimes the 15th fell on a sunday which meant we got paid a little earlier on the 13th. So that check we got on the 13th had to run me all the way until the 30th which was 3 weekends. And we know the weekends is when we spend money the most.

But when you get paid every other friday, sometimes there is a month that allows you not to pay rent at all. Example, in January of 2016, I get paid on the 8th and 22nd. That means I don't have to use any one of those checks to pay rent at all because I get paid again on feb 4th which will be for februaty's rent. January's rent was already paid with the last check in december.

So all that money is mine in January to throw into savings and treat myself to whatever.

That's the benefit of getting paid bi-weekly

When I used to get paid on the 15th and 30th, sometimes the 15th fell on a sunday which meant we got paid a little earlier on the 13th. So that check we got on the 13th had to run me all the way until the 30th which was 3 weekends. And we know the weekends is when we spend money the most.

But when you get paid every other friday, sometimes there is a month that allows you not to pay rent at all. Example, in January of 2016, I get paid on the 8th and 22nd. That means I don't have to use any one of those checks to pay rent at all because I get paid again on feb 4th which will be for februaty's rent. January's rent was already paid with the last check in december.

So all that money is mine in January to throw into savings and treat myself to whatever.

Part of being a grownup is learning how to set budgets and handle your money. "Weekends we spend the most" uh no, not if you're living paycheck to paycheck. If you don't know how to handle your money ask a woman. Or a Jew. :)

You think you are getting something, but it does not work out that way. Whether you get paid weekly, bi-weekly, on the 15th & 30th, or once a month, you get the same amount of money for the year. So you thinking you got January's pay to just blow is nonsense.

You think you are getting something, but it does not work out that way. Whether you get paid weekly, bi-weekly, on the 15th & 30th, or once a month, you get the same amount of money for the year. So you thinking you got January's pay to just blow is nonsense.

You sound mad and gay

You sound mad and gay

I see you have no real response. Not a surprise.

If you think when you are paid gives you more spending money, you are an idiot.

LOL...he hasn't a clue how to manage a checking account, so this bit of fiscal idiocy is to be expected.

You dumbass. It is all the same money. Why don't you fucking learn how to budget? If paid semi-monthly you assume 2 pay checks each month. If bi-weekly, then either assume 2 pay checks each month or take an average b/w check and multiply by 26 then divide by 12 to get an average monthly amount. Use this as a starting point to budget.

Dude, you are in pretty bad fucking shape if Delta is giving you helpful advice. I am beginning to think that we are all just pissing in the wind with you. You are in debt, cannot budget your money, and have no game with bitches. Apparently you exist to lie on your couch, watch TV and order pizza delivery.

Dude, seriously, why go on like this? What the fuck are you waiting on? You either need to get busy living the life you have left or just fucking end it. Take a nose dive off a fucking cliff. At least that would be logical under the circumstances.

I mean, you say you want pussy, but that you cannot get any because of your appearance. Well? What the fuck are you doing about it?

That's it. Game over. I'm calling this one off and shutting off the lights on you.You're through. El Finito. You have danced your last dance, fucko. You are a lost cause.

Remember, it is better to live short and burn brightly than to live long and be full.
<... than to live long and be DULL>

Fbj, are you a troll? Is that what is going on here? You are trying to act like a retard in order to rile people up? Is that it? I have a hard time believing that someone can be as fucking stupid and pathetic as you are pretending to be.

You sound mad and gay

I see you have no real response. Not a surprise.

If you think when you are paid gives you more spending money, you are an idiot.

If I get a check on the 8th and 22nd that means i have extra money because no rent has to be paid that month you stupid mutherfucker

Forum List

Back