This is why it's better to get paid bi-weekly instead of the 15th and 30th

Fbj, are you a troll? Is that what is going on here? You are trying to act like a retard in order to rile people up? Is that it? I have a hard time believing that someone can be as fucking stupid and pathetic as you are pretending to be.

Sniff my.balls

What difference does it make how many times or when you get paid each month?

It's still the same amount of money.

Me personally, I preferred the once a month payday. Less bookkeeping and (back in the day) fewer trips to the bank.

When I used to get paid on the 15th and 30th, sometimes the 15th fell on a sunday which meant we got paid a little earlier on the 13th. So that check we got on the 13th had to run me all the way until the 30th which was 3 weekends. And we know the weekends is when we spend money the most.

But when you get paid every other friday, sometimes there is a month that allows you not to pay rent at all. Example, in January of 2016, I get paid on the 8th and 22nd. That means I don't have to use any one of those checks to pay rent at all because I get paid again on feb 4th which will be for februaty's rent. January's rent was already paid with the last check in december.

So all that money is mine in January to throw into savings and treat myself to whatever.

That's the benefit of getting paid bi-weekly

You think you are getting something, but it does not work out that way. Whether you get paid weekly, bi-weekly, on the 15th & 30th, or once a month, you get the same amount of money for the year. So you thinking you got January's pay to just blow is nonsense.

You sound mad and gay

I see you have no real response. Not a surprise.

If you think when you are paid gives you more spending money, you are an idiot.

If I get a check on the 8th and 22nd that means i have extra money because no rent has to be paid that month you stupid mutherfucker

You ignorant fool, you get the same amount of money no matter what. Ok, so one of your bills isn't due. Does that mean that you miraculously made more money? No.

Your rent will be due 12 times during the year. If you make $80k a year, and lose 25% in taxes, you will take home $60k a year. If that is 26 paychecks of $2307.69 or 52 paychecks of $1,153.85 does not change anything. You will still pay rent 12 times.Your financial idiocy is how rent-to-own places make a fortune. They show you a low weekly rent figure, and you think you are saving money.

Oh, just in case you really are as stupid as you sound in this thread, look at what you take home in a bi-weekly paycheck versus being paid on the 15th & 30th.

If you make $80k a year, and lose 25% in taxes, your net pay will be:

Bi-weekly = $2,307.69
15th & 30th = $2,500.00

So you would think you got a raise!

When I used to get paid on the 15th and 30th, sometimes the 15th fell on a sunday which meant we got paid a little earlier on the 13th. So that check we got on the 13th had to run me all the way until the 30th which was 3 weekends. And we know the weekends is when we spend money the most.

But when you get paid every other friday, sometimes there is a month that allows you not to pay rent at all. Example, in January of 2016, I get paid on the 8th and 22nd. That means I don't have to use any one of those checks to pay rent at all because I get paid again on feb 4th which will be for februaty's rent. January's rent was already paid with the last check in december.

So all that money is mine in January to throw into savings and treat myself to whatever.

You think you are getting something, but it does not work out that way. Whether you get paid weekly, bi-weekly, on the 15th & 30th, or once a month, you get the same amount of money for the year. So you thinking you got January's pay to just blow is nonsense.

You sound mad and gay

If I get a check on the 8th and 22nd that means i have extra money because no rent has to be paid that month you stupid mutherfucker
How does your pay dates change when you pay rent?

Fbj, are you a troll? Is that what is going on here? You are trying to act like a retard in order to rile people up? Is that it? I have a hard time believing that someone can be as fucking stupid and pathetic as you are pretending to be.

Sniff my.balls
Oh, do you mean the same balls that no woman is interested in playing with?

You sound mad and gay

Yeah, it's like found money, isn't it?

Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Still your salary is your salary.
I get paid on the 15th and the 30th/31st (or 28th) and, there will be some months (2 out of the year) where I get 3 pay checks in 1 month. Same diff.

Oh, just in case you really are as stupid as you sound in this thread, look at what you take home in a bi-weekly paycheck versus being paid on the 15th & 30th.

Bi-weekly = $2,307.69
15th & 30th = $2,500.00

Do you know what financial BOOST means mutherfucker?

You sound mad and gay

You sound mad and gay

A few months out of the year, I will get paid the 1st week and 3rd week of the month. Normally I would use the second check to pay rent but since I get paid on 1/8 and 1/22, I can pay february's rent with the 2/4 check

Bi-weekly = $2,307.69
15th & 30th = $2,500.00

I know you make the same amount, regardless of when you get paid.

I have no idea what kind of "boost" you think you are getting. I pay my bills first, put money in savings second, put a bit in a rainy day fund, and THEN I have my money to play with. The way I worked it, I always have some mad money to play with.

You sound mad and gay

You sound mad and gay

A few months out of the year, I will get paid the 1st week and 3rd week of the month. Normally I would use the second check to pay rent but since I get paid on 1/8 and 1/22, I can pay february's rent with the 2/4 check

Still doesn't change anything at all.

Bi-weekly = $2,307.69
15th & 30th = $2,500.00

I have no idea what kind of "boost" you think you are getting. I pay my bills first, put money in savings second, put a bit in a rainy day fund, and THEN I have my money to play with. The way I worked it, I always have some mad money to play with.

Well I'm the opposite, I put money in savings first and then bills

Know what I mean Jelly bean?

Bi-weekly = $2,307.69
15th & 30th = $2,500.00

George Washington's with Red Bull wings drawn on them?

You sound mad and gay

You sound mad and gay

So, you are planning already to pay February's rent late (you may have a grace period to pay without incurring late charged, but it is due on the first day of each month)? That is some pretty damn fine budgeting, Jethro! Hell, just put it off a month later and get you that 4-wheeler you have been dying for!

Bi-weekly = $2,307.69
15th & 30th = $2,500.00

I think there is a whole issue of Forbes dedicated to the economic theory of "boost". You remember? It appears right after the issue about the benefits of using a Sasquatch as an accountant.

You sound mad and gay

You sound mad and gay

So, you are planning already to pay February's rent late (you may have a grace period to pay without incurring late charged, but it is due on the first day of each month)? That is some pretty damn fine budgeting, Jethro! Hell, just put it off a month later and get you that 4-wheeler you have been dying for!

Why the fuck should he care when I first met him he said I have a good rent history and never received the rent beyond the 5th the two years I lived here

Why the fuck should he care when I first met him he said I have a good rent history and never received the rent beyond the 5th the two years I lived here
What? Do you have some sort of disability that should be disclosed?

yes he is a 'tarded troll.

Forum List

Back